How Did Fox Do for Their First Debate?

Well, everyone is deciding how the candidates did...How about Fox News? Did they come out a winner?

They did a good job of taking away the left-stream media's gotcha questions that'll come up during the presidential race. They grilled each candidate really good, it'll hurt the Democrats stenographers in the media's ability to trash the GOP candidate in the election. The left-stream media has to hate what happened

they asked questions I never thought they would ask
no softball stuff like hillariy will get.
I give em a 9

certainly better than their US Open golf coverage. That was terrible

I was surprised at their questioning of Trump. I don't think he was treated as well as other candidates.

Well, everyone is deciding how the candidates did...How about Fox News? Did they come out a winner?
Fox is out to take Trump out. That angers me, especially their after analysis. As though the opinions of those 30 citizens speaks for the nation. "Trump is the big loser" was the big conclusion they could not wait to get out. I missed the first hour but I think their questions were pretty good. Personally, I cannot stand Megyn Kelly. She thinks she is the show and her humor makes me cringe and her look too much interested in a "look at me." So she turns me off as much as Oreilly and Hannity. And yet, I love Fox News 100 times over all the other networks.

Overall the debate was quite good. Huckabee looked good, so did Cruz, so did most. Jeb Bush is a downer. So is Rand Paul. But all these candidates made Obama, Hillary and the democrats look like total losers, if not the enemy of this nation.

Last edited:
FOX was professional......I though Megyn Kelly wanted to shoot Trump but she held her tongue.
they kept their cool

Fox is out to take Trump out. That angers me, especially there after analysis. I missed the first hour but I think their questions were pretty good. Personally, I cannot stand Megyn Kelly. She thinks she is the show and her humor makes me cringe and her look too much interested in a "look at me." So she turns me off as much as Oreilly and Hannity. And yet, I love Fox News 100 times over all the other networks.

Overall the debate was quite good. Huckabee looked good, so did Cruz, so did most. Jeb Bush is a downer. So is Rand Paul. But all these candidates made Obama, Hillary and the democrats look like total losers, if not the enemy.

Megyn Kelly is the show...on FOX
She's really RIGHT....and she's really WHITE

Add in blond and she fits all 3 job requirements

They did a good job of taking away the left-stream media's gotcha questions that'll come up during the presidential race. They grilled each candidate really good, it'll hurt the Democrats stenographers in the media's ability to trash the GOP candidate in the election. The left-stream media has to hate what happened
Finally a smart man who understood the questions

Embarrassing for everyone involved
Fox is out to take Trump out. That angers me, especially there after analysis. I missed the first hour but I think their questions were pretty good. Personally, I cannot stand Megyn Kelly. She thinks she is the show and her humor makes me cringe and her look too much interested in a "look at me." So she turns me off as much as Oreilly and Hannity. And yet, I love Fox News 100 times over all the other networks.

Overall the debate was quite good. Huckabee looked good, so did Cruz, so did most. Jeb Bush is a downer. So is Rand Paul. But all these candidates made Obama, Hillary and the democrats look like total losers, if not the enemy.

Megyn Kelly is the show...on FOX
She's really RIGHT....and she's really WHITE

Add in blond and she fits all 3 job requirements
So is Shannon Breen [sic?] I love her. Megyn Kelly nauseates me. So does O'reilly.

Fox did a fairly good job.

There were no softball questions and plenty of tough ones.

They did try to torpedo Trump with the first question, but I think that will blow up in their faces. The media have no idea how little Americans trust them.......

I give them a B-.

I've seen stories about Rupert Murdoch's dislike of Donald Trump. Before this evening I wasn't sold on their legitimacy.

If Murdoch can't "buy" a republican (like Trump) he has to take him down.

Forum List

Back