Who Will Pick The Crops

Democrats haven't changed a damn bit in the last 300 years.

The same rationalization they used to bring slaves here from Africa is the same nonsense they use today to import illegal aliens here now and pay them slave wages. With the added benefit of their children voting for the slave masters who let them in.

Not anymore, Liberals. The gates are shut and the illegals are hauling ass to Canaduh or being tossed out on their heads. And they call the rule of law RACIST!

Lieberals will never change. They just repackage the rhetoric and dogma to incite division and hide behind the truth.

No one said draining the swamp was going to be easy.

And the MSM and the DNC will never tell you that their party was lead by such slave labor owner, Nancy Pelosi owns a large Vineyard.
This is why she hates Trump with such passion, she'll have to pay actual Tax paying citizens to do the labor cutting into her inner city whino profits. THERE'S YOUR PELOSI VERSION OF AMERICAN VALUES SHE'S TALKING ABOUT.

The same rationalization they used to bring slaves here from Africa is the same nonsense they use today to import illegal aliens here now and pay them slave wages. With the added benefit of their children voting for the slave masters who let them in.

Not anymore, Liberals. The gates are shut and the illegals are hauling ass to Canaduh or being tossed out on their heads. And they call the rule of law RACIST!

Lieberals will never change. They just repackage the rhetoric and dogma to incite division and hide behind the truth.

poor loon.... your corporatists are the ones who like their cheap labor.

but heck unlike you I'll still be able to afford fruit and vegetables.
Government check?

Clown, you started a post about Liberals bringing slaves to America. STFU and sittdown bitch, and make me a Sammy too
_________

Slaves were brought to America on slave ships often owned by slavers in New York and New England--New York and Boston.

I don't guess it ever occurred to you why Ralph Waldo Emerson had the leisure to gad about New England spouting his Transcendentalist Bullshit. It was because his ancestor, Mr. Waldo, FROM BOSTON, made a fortune bringing in slaves from Africa. If you were educated in a public school in some rotting city in the North, run by a Democratic Teachers Union, then you don't even know who Ralph Waldo Emerson is.

And you don't know that Massachusetts allowed slavery for many years. It faded out only because it was not profitable in the shitty climate and on the shitty soil of Massachusetts. Eventually the legislature had to pass a law, not outlawing slavery, but imposing a fine on the good LIBERALS of Massachusetts to keep them from turning out the poor slaves to freeze or starve to death in the streets after they got too old to work.

Hypocrisy was invented and then perfected by Liberals.

poor loon.... your corporatists are the ones who like their cheap labor.

but heck unlike you I'll still be able to afford fruit and vegetables.
Government check?
________

Leaves room on the EBT Card for beer and cigarettes.

If libtards weren't so lazy they'd get off their fat asses and grow their own fruits and veggies! Did you know a red bell pepper is $1.80 a pound at the market and you can grow your own in a bucket for pennies? Tomatoes too and they taste so much better. I have a pecan tree, a tangerine tree and a grapefruit tree. Ahhhhhhh!

I need SOIL and SUN and PAILS------I have running water----but highly chlorinated (also ----a bit of
floor space-------I cannot hang anything from the sheet rock

If libtards weren't so lazy they'd get off their fat asses and grow their own fruits and veggies! Did you know a red bell pepper is $1.80 a pound at the market and you can grow your own in a bucket for pennies? Tomatoes too and they taste so much better. I have a pecan tree, a tangerine tree and a grapefruit tree. Ahhhhhhh!
Bell peppers are 99 cents here and Avocados are $1. 15. I used to grow veggies but Salinas is so close that the cost of water is more than the transport to get the veggies.

Who Will Pick The Crops

Americans ... how else can Trump manage to create all the jobs he promised ...

Well Ricky, did you do a great deal of research on the topic for your OP? The usage of hyper-partisan talking points didn't really work for you. Doing actual research actually prevents you making a fool out of yourself.
The lack of farm workers is killing the farmers and the general public's ability to afford fruit and vegetables. This also effects the US economy negatively.

Trump will deport 15 million Mexicans so businesses in China can rush to America and pay $15 dollars an hour for labor rather than $5 dollars an hour for labor in china ..

its going to be great, really great, beleeeeeeve me, great, they're saying it will be great, MAYBE UUUUUUUUUUGE.

Well Ricky, did you do a great deal of research on the topic for your OP? The usage of hyper-partisan talking points didn't really work for you. Doing actual research actually prevents you making a fool out of yourself.
The lack of farm workers is killing the farmers and the general public's ability to afford fruit and vegetables. This also effects the US economy negatively.

You challenging my research. Now that's fucking Hillaryous. You're the petunias screaming at the top of your lungs about a living wage. (hint; don't post stupid shit) You don't give a fuck if a Big Mac is $20 so what's with the fake outrage about $2 tomato?

Forum List

Back