Who Will Pick The Crops

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Democrats haven't changed a damn bit in the last 300 years.

The same rationalization they used to bring slaves here from Africa is the same nonsense they use today to import illegal aliens here now and pay them slave wages. With the added benefit of their children voting for the slave masters who let them in.

Not anymore, Liberals. The gates are shut and the illegals are hauling ass to Canaduh or being tossed out on their heads. And they call the rule of law RACIST!

Lieberals will never change. They just repackage the rhetoric and dogma to incite division and hide behind the truth.

No one said draining the swamp was going to be easy.

The same rationalization they used to bring slaves here from Africa is the same nonsense they use today to import illegal aliens here now and pay them slave wages. With the added benefit of their children voting for the slave masters who let them in.

Not anymore, Liberals. The gates are shut and the illegals are hauling ass to Canaduh or being tossed out on their heads. And they call the rule of law RACIST!

Lieberals will never change. They just repackage the rhetoric and dogma to incite division and hide behind the truth.

poor loon.... your corporatists are the ones who like their cheap labor.

but heck unlike you I'll still be able to afford fruit and vegetables.

True. It's the chamber of commerce that doesn't want to just license a certain number of temporary migrant agricultural workers.

True. It's the chamber of commerce that doesn't want to just license a certain number of temporary migrant agricultural workers.

You just showed your true colors which I just called you out on. Legal solutions agreed to is the way issues are supposed to be done. Now don't you look dumb?

I support PUBLIC PICKING programs. When the crops are ready------farmers can advertise-----
"come and pick----and keep 10% of all you pick"--------and have buses on standby to bring the
volunteers. This way -----the idle poor can eat and the crops can be harvested GOOD IDEA?

How will Dems ever win without illegals votes? May be more dead people will have to help them?

upload_2017-8-19_15-16-34.png

Actually it's been the republicans justification over the last century too.

Clown, you started a post about Liberals bringing slaves to America. STFU and sittdown bitch, and make me a Sammy too

Typical lame ass response you'd expect when I take away your hypocrisy stick and slap you with it.

Lieberal's urban plantations with your city slaves to haul your garbage away. Then when they kill each other you just turn your back because you don't live in them.

You just showed your true colors which I just called you out on. Legal solutions agreed to is the way issues are supposed to be done. Now don't you look dumb?

RL I did a quote to see who you were talking to. Why not just use ignore? Has Jillian ever made a comment that was either sane or intelligent? Bendog is in the same league.

Ignore is your friend.

you are optimistic--------the price of an avocado is SKYROCKETING

I'm not optimistic about the price going up. I know it will...

I'm pointing out that the whiny little immigrant haters are the ones who won't be able to afford fruit and vegetables.

the organic avocado I buy is 3.99 each, btw. I figure it lasts for four breakfasts.

RL I did a quote to see who you were talking to. Why not just use ignore? Has Jillian ever made a comment that was either sane or intelligent? Bendog is in the same league.

Ignore is your friend.

No way. I don't run from evil and the exploitation of minorities or anyone. I call a pig a pig no matter how much lipstick the fucker has on it.

I'm pointing out that the whiny little immigrant haters are the ones who won't be able to afford fruit and vegetables.

the organic avocado I buy is 3.99 each, btw. I figure it lasts for four breakfasts.

is that four breakfasts for the whole family?-------are you guys managing to survive?

is that four breakfasts for the whole family?-------are you guys managing to survive?

lol.. no four breakfasts for me ... on multigrain toast with a hard boiled egg. :)

lol.. no four breakfasts for me ... on multigrain toast with a hard boiled egg. :)

JILLY --DON'T PREACH !!!! --------I swallowed all the wheat germ I intend to EVER swallow---
before I was eleven

Here in California many crops are just not being harvested. Get ready for some very expensive food this winter and for a few years to follow.

Here in California many crops are just not being harvested. Get ready for some very expensive food this winter and for a few years to follow.

that's why we NEED my public picking program-------think of the WASTE

If libtards weren't so lazy they'd get off their fat asses and grow their own fruits and veggies! Did you know a red bell pepper is $1.80 a pound at the market and you can grow your own in a bucket for pennies? Tomatoes too and they taste so much better. I have a pecan tree, a tangerine tree and a grapefruit tree. Ahhhhhhh!

Forum List

Back