Who will complain?

You will all complain if an environmental catastrophe happens in California because California leads your economy in agricultural production.

You'll be paying a lot more for your food if California goes under.
What happens if US loses California food production? | Tree Nuts content from Western Farm Press

Suddenly you guys care....
Why was the water turned off and farmers put out of business and forced
to go to food banks to feed their families....

Oh yeah that's right... to save the minnow.
boat_minnow.jpg

Seriously?

Earthquakes are a part of life for Californians...the hype and hysteria is media driven Cali folk don't worry.

yep.....5 pointers hit here every now and then....what gets me is those dumb enough to believe an Earthquake will drop it into the sea.....the only place in the Continental USA to have a quake big enough to do that is the one that could happen in Yellowstone....

Seriously?

Earthquakes are a part of life for Californians...the hype and hysteria is media driven Cali folk don't worry.

yep.....5 pointers hit here every now and then....what gets me is those dumb enough to believe an Earthquake will drop it into the sea.....the only place in the Continental USA to have a quake big enough to do that is the one that could happen in Yellowstone....

Magnitude-4.8 earthquake shakes Yellowstone park

Seriously?

I grew up out there, Northridge was the worst I was in.
When the Frisco quake happened I was watching the Giants V. A's World Series Game....when I saw that Stadium swaying it freaked me out.....I've sat in Candlestick for MANY games.

Seriously?

True.

YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO GETTING READY TO BLOW ITS CORK

Yellowstone's massive mantle plume is getting bigger. This reservoir of super heated viscose rock is at least two and a half times larger than previously thought. A new study disclosed on Oct. 27th at the Geological Society of America annual conference, stated a huge earthquake measuring 9.0 mag. or larger as a result of Yellowstone's massive mantle plume expansion may be a higher risk in the near future, than a eventual volcanic eruption.
yellowstone_mantle_plume_m.png

Seriously?

I grew up out there, Northridge was the worst I was in.
When the Frisco quake happened I was watching the Giants V. A's World Series Game....when I saw that Stadium swaying it freaked me out.....I've sat in Candlestick for MANY games.

yea Northridge was my biggest too....the Landers quake was bigger but since it was out in the Desert it wasnt felt like the Northridge one....that was a mother....

Seriously?

True.

YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO GETTING READY TO BLOW ITS CORK

Yellowstone's massive mantle plume is getting bigger. This reservoir of super heated viscose rock is at least two and a half times larger than previously thought. A new study disclosed on Oct. 27th at the Geological Society of America annual conference, stated a huge earthquake measuring 9.0 mag. or larger as a result of Yellowstone's massive mantle plume expansion may be a higher risk in the near future, than a eventual volcanic eruption.
yellowstone_mantle_plume_m.png

hope it never happens ....that one will be devastating.....

~Awesome. People don't care if millions of people in California die if there is an environmental catastrophe. So much for the American psyche.

"Climate change" and earthquakes are connected... How?

We've had earthquakes long before any technology that they are blaming for global warming. Of course, cow farts are considered a problem with the chicken littles of the world so meat companies will be attacked in the future. In fact, most things are under scrutiny and they are attributing just about every problem to global warming. There have been articles suggesting that everything from prostitution to minority violence is caused by global warming.

Libs won't be happy till we are all sharing money equally and eating tofu in our government-assigned communes and riding to our assigned jobs on monorails while the leaders live it up in their mansions.

Forum List

Back