Who will be better for America's education, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

A bumberclyde.

I see that someone has been reading their racist dictionary as of late...............
same
They don't like the term "negro", and they're not from Africa, so what do we call them? Blacks? They're fucking brown!
And you are fucking stupid.
So what do you call negros?
There is no such thing as 'negroes.'

My nephews are half African American and half Caucasian. I call them by their names and identify them as my nephews. You racist assholes make me sick.

I see that someone has been reading their racist dictionary as of late...............
same
They don't like the term "negro", and they're not from Africa, so what do we call them? Blacks? They're fucking brown!

My nephews are half African American and half Caucasian. I call them by their names and identify them as my nephews. You racist assholes make me sick.
Don't be so touchy, part of anyone's ethnicity and person is what race(s) they are from. The actual term is negroid, do you like that better? "African-American" isn't a race, and they aren't black, so what do we call their race? Brownies?

same

Attacking family is against the few rules here, and that is a good policy. Bringing up one's family for cheap, transparent emotional points is classless and counterproductive.

The last thing we want in this country is children educated to the level of a Trump. He is ignorant, totally lacking in critical thinking skills, unable to control his temperament, and has a slew of other intellectual and mental issues.

I think that a well-educated and intelligent person such as Mrs. Clinton (her IQ is about 10 points higher than Trump’s) will be much better adept at finding the right people to lend their talent, background, and intellect to finding solutions to America’s education problems.

You, of course, fail to recognize her character flaws (or choose to ignore them). We probably would have graduate classes in lying, obfuscating, posturing, and disingenuous playacting in front of tv cameras.

Probably could throw in a course on "How to Use A Charity to Get Rich".

Forum List

Back