CDZ Who Was The First Party To Elect Blacks To Office?

Neither party has the backbone to stop lying about the other party and does not have the guts to stand up for what it believes.

This will help Jroc.

Jroc is projecting his lack of worth again. :)

Until we honestly start reaching out to women and minorities where they are instead of spreading "if they only understood" bull shit, we will not sweep government ever again. They are the future, not our dying 20th century far right nonsense.

How about Republicans reach out to Americans instead of foreign illegals:thup:

I agree that we should reach out to Americans, which means a pathway to citizenship for illegals. 90% of voting Hispanics want such a path.

I get the feeling you are trying to pretend those Republicans are the same as todays Republicans. Everyone knows those Republicans were liberals so lets make sure that is noted in your thread.

They are the same as back then.
The Dem's have gotten good a lying and demonizing the Republican Party and the people that vote for them believes their lying asses.
The problem with the Republicans is they have never become good at stopping the Dem's lies.
Repub's don't have a backbone, they are too afraid to stick to their principals.
I disagree. There is nothing any Dem can say to me about Repubs that can do the damage the Repubs do to themselves with their racist comments..

See- you are one of their dupes.

I get the feeling you are trying to pretend those Republicans are the same as todays Republicans. Everyone knows those Republicans were liberals so lets make sure that is noted in your thread.

The Dem's have gotten good a lying and demonizing the Republican Party and the people that vote for them believes their lying asses.
The problem with the Republicans is they have never become good at stopping the Dem's lies.
Repub's don't have a backbone, they are too afraid to stick to their principals.
I disagree. There is nothing any Dem can say to me about Repubs that can do the damage the Repubs do to themselves with their racist comments..

That would only work if I listened to what Dems said instead of what Repubs say. No one is forcing Repubs into making bigoted or racist remarks. They are gladly volunteering for it.

This will help Jroc.

Jroc is projecting his lack of worth again. :)

Until we honestly start reaching out to women and minorities where they are instead of spreading "if they only understood" bull shit, we will not sweep government ever again. They are the future, not our dying 20th century far right nonsense.

How about Republicans reach out to Americans instead of foreign illegals:thup:

How about Obama who did an illegal executive order for foreign illegals?

That would only work if I listened to what Dems said instead of what Repubs say. No one is forcing Repubs into making bigoted or racist remarks. They are gladly volunteering for it.

Who is the party who is actually helping kids in the ghettos to stay in high school and graduating and going on to college?
It isn't the Dems.

Democrats can't defend their racist roots because as you stated, it's documented history. Instead, they claim the parties suddenly just "switched sides". A ridiculous claim but it's all they have.
Teddy Roosevelt could not win a Republican primary today. Strom Thurmond could not win a Democrat primary today.

Political party and political ideology are not fixed in time. Rather they are in a constant state of flux.

Today's Republican has little if anything in common ideologically with Republicans of the last century or the 19th century for that matter.

Democrats can't defend their racist roots because as you stated, it's documented history. Instead, they claim the parties suddenly just "switched sides". A ridiculous claim but it's all they have.
Teddy Roosevelt could not win a Republican primary today. Strom Thurmond could not win a Democrat primary today.

Political party and political ideology are not fixed in time. Rather they are in a constant state of flux.

Today's Republican has little if anything in common ideologically with Republicans of the last century or the 19th century for that matter.

They are the same party that wanted slavery ended and are the same today, to get people off of government monetary slavery called welfare.

Who is the party who is actually helping kids in the ghettos to stay in high school and graduating and going on to college?
It isn't the Dems.
What does that have to do with all the Repubs making racist and bigoted remarks?

They are the same party that wanted slavery ended and are the same today, to get people off of government monetary slavery called welfare.
No they are not the same today. They dont want people off welfare. They want their followers to blame people on welfare for their poor life.They want people to blame gays, Blacks, mexicans, abortion, etc for all of societal ills.

No they are not the same today. They dont want people off welfare. They want their followers to blame people on welfare for their poor life.They want people to blame gays, Blacks, mexicans, abortion, etc for all of societal ills.

You know you're delusional right? ok this post was a joke I get it:lmao:

It isn't the Dems.

No.....in the 1960s the democrats wouldn't let blacks into the schools........after the democrat, union minions have destroyed public schools, now the democrats won't let blacks out of them..........they really don't like blacks..........

You know that doesnt work right? You can claim I am delusional and have a moment of nervous laughter. After youre done the truth is still there, unchanged, and waiting for a refutation you cant provide.

You know that doesnt work right? You can claim I am delusional and have a moment of nervous laughter. After youre done the truth is still there, unchanged, and waiting for a refutation you cant provide.
Gotta love the way you support non Americans over our own people. Obama immigration policies are taking jobs for our own people Obama used to know this but now he's sold out

Sometimes they claim they're not racist..that it isn't racist to target blacks for programs that actually make them more stupid than they already are, and kill their children outright.

But we all know better. They like to spout nonsense, it's who they are.

You have it wrong.
Do some research in their polices.
It's the Dem's and their followers who do the blame game.

Gotta love the way you support non Americans over our own people. Obama immigration policies are taking jobs for our own people Obama used to know this but now he's sold out

Gotta love the way you make weird claims I never made.and attribute them to me. Cant you come up with a debating style that is actually debating and not deflections?

You have it wrong.
Do some research in their polices.
It's the Dem's and their followers who do the blame game.
I've already done research. Its the same game that has been ongoing since wealthy people gained power in politics. Keep the poor ignorant whites fighting with the boogeyman. Its a time tested strategy that the Repubs use with great precision.

Forum List

Back