Who wants to rehabilitate joe paterno.....don't send your kids to that school....

Yes....the coaching staff is covering up for sexual assault......yeah, I want my kid to play for them.....oh, and I'll donate tons of money to their football program since their coaching staff is sooo dedicated they will sweep child rape under the rug to get that ball across the goal line.........and of course if they had informed authorities, these couches would have lost their jobs....before they won those games.....

Why do you think they covered up the child rape joe.....?

Again, not seeing why the football players should be penalized, or why we need to erase games from the record like they are a Pharoah we don't want to talk about.

Those games were won while the coaching staff were comitting crimes.....covering up the rape of children......what part of that don't you get.....oh....I'm sorry joe....I forgot....you attended a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party.....did they teach "sexual predation in exchange for social policies we like" courses.....

Women who told people at the time it happened that they were raped....but because of his positions in government were afraid to press charges....and in Britian.....the weight of Oxford probably helped make those allegations go away.....you libs sure love your rapists.....

Uh, what position in government did he have as a College Student? I really don't see Oxford going to bat for an American.

Here's the thing. Juanita Brodderick swore in an affidavit she never had any kind of sex with Clinton. So was she lying then or is she lying now?

She was under threat when she made those statements....clinton was the Attorney General of Arkansas and he was in charge of regulating the business she was in at the time.......and hilary made sure she knew to stay quiet...or else......he and hilary are monsters.......

Gracen said the sex with Clinton was consensual.

She told her friend the day that she was raped that it was in fact rape.....the friend is the one who stated this.....Gracen, again, was under threat from the clinton machine........

All of these women told close acquaintances at the time of the rape that it was in fact rape....but the clintons used their power to silence and threaten them........

Is that the same Joe Paterno who gave a speech at the 1988 Republican convention? Now, what were you babbling about regarding Bill Clinton, a guy who liked sex with women....not men?

Wow....are you really that fucking stupid allen west.........the sandusky scandal broke in 2011.....when everyone finally found out.....and he spoke in 1988.....you are a fucking moron......

and are you actually defending accused serial rapist bill clinton......? Really.....with more than one woman accusing him of rape....and sexual assault, both here and overseas in Britain when he was in Oxford.......you libs sure do love your sexual predators........
No one to blame for your stupid post but yourself Bill. You walked right into it and left the door open. So Paterno was for family values before he was against them? Good stuff but you really should quit while you`re behind (so to speak).

You mean like Juanita Broderick and Elizabeth Gracen.....and of course, when the victims are told to stay quiet or they will be destroyed....and hilary is the one leading that team.....you would stay quiet too....

Again, Broderick swore in an affadavit that she never had sex with Clinton in 1997. So was she lying then, or is she lying now? She also didn't remember the date it happened, she attended a fundraiser for clinton a few weeks later, and didn't tell her husband at the time.

Gracen said the sex with Clinton was consensual.

Yes........all the women are lying joe.....at least the 3 who say they were raped, and the other women who say he made unwanted sexual advances on them when he was teaching law, and the women in Britain who actually called the police but failed to press forward with the charges.....they are all lying because bill clinton is a saint.....

Is that the same Joe Paterno who gave a speech at the 1988 Republican convention? Now, what were you babbling about regarding Bill Clinton, a guy who liked sex with women....not men?

Wow....are you really that fucking stupid allen west.........the sandusky scandal broke in 2011.....when everyone finally found out.....and he spoke in 1988.....you are a fucking moron......

and are you actually defending accused serial rapist bill clinton......? Really.....with more than one woman accusing him of rape....and sexual assault, both here and overseas in Britain when he was in Oxford.......you libs sure do love your sexual predators........
No one to blame for your stupid post but yourself Bill. You walked right into it and left the door open. So Paterno was for family values before he was against them? Good stuff but you really should quit while you`re behind (so to speak).
Liberals are so classy.
clinton-intern-interviews.jpg

No, moron....I don't support and defend someone from aiding child rape simply because they claim to support my political views....it is you guys making excuses for sexual predators simply because they are democrats and lefties.......

and again....he spoke at the convention in 1988 and the story of the child rape came out in 2011....and believe me...had it been known then, we wouldn't be making excuses for him the way you nuts excuse bill clinton's rape and sexual assault allegations or the way kennedy let that woman die.......

No, moron....I don't support and defend someone from aiding child rape simply because they claim to support my political views....it is you guys making excuses for sexual predators simply because they are democrats and lefties.......

and again....he spoke at the convention in 1988 and the story of the child rape came out in 2011....and believe me...had it been known then, we wouldn't be making excuses for him the way you nuts excuse bill clinton's rape and sexual assault allegations or the way kennedy let that woman die.......

you know....like your hollywood lefty fellow travelers excuse the child rapist roman polanski because he made movies you like......

I don't know why some are trying to desperately to derail this thread but wouldn't it be nice if the school cared as much about children as it does about football?

Just like the catholic church doesn't care about children as much as they do fetuses.

Lets not forget how they are starting to support incest, because of gay marriage.

you know....like your hollywood lefty fellow travelers excuse the child rapist roman polanski because he made movies you like......
Or woody Allen

I don't know why some are trying to desperately to derail this thread but wouldn't it be nice if the school cared as much about children as it does about football?

Just like the catholic church doesn't care about children as much as they do fetuses.

And I don't support the church covering for child rapists either.....those priests should be in jail, and whoever covered for them should be in jail as well....all the way up to the pope if they knew and helped cover it up.....

Or woody Allen

There are lefty actors and actresses still lining up to be in his movies.......they are truly sick people....

Lets not forget how they are starting to support incest, because of gay marriage.

They have also made several movies showing child molesters as heroes....kevin bacon was in one....and there are others....

Another disturbing one....in the movie..."The Judge" Robert Downey Jr. makes out with his own daughter......he didn't know in the movie till later....but who makes a movie with a plot point like that.....

And I don't support the church covering for child rapists either.....those priests should be in jail, and whoever covered for them should be in jail as well....all the way up to the pope if they knew and helped cover it up.....
Your dealing with liberals, they have no morals. They only have them if a republican is accused of something.

Oh yeah, now I remember...American Beauty......the lead character molests a teenage girl...and is the sympathetic character.....it won the oscar.....

23 years earlier? Really? I guarantee you if republicans knew about Paterno, he wouldn't of been on that stage. The thing is, your party wants a sexual predator back in the Whitehouse, and a woman that helped destroy innocent lives as president. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back