Who wants some?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
1002202013.jpg

Carolina reaper. My 11 year old wants us to try it at same time :oops:

So I cut it into half inch pieces. Nothing big.
I handled it fine. My boy reacted a little crazy. He put his head under sink lol. But he handled it well. For a kid.
Its not near as bad as I thought.

Only time I ever shit that fast after consumption is snow :D

• Funny
Reactions: GT
I feel like gt knows what I mean lol..
Only thing that ever gave me an instaShat was in middle school...I agreed to mix every condiment in some kids fridge and eat it for a dollar.

A single whole dollar. I shitted and I puked and I bought 4 sticks of 25cent winter fresh gum

no poop. He took a pee and caught his penis on fire. Washed it with body wash and shampoo lol.
I told him to wash his hands 10 times...
Lol I love that boy
I remember that lesson. He won't make that mistake again. :auiqs.jpg:

no poop. He took a pee and caught his penis on fire. Washed it with body wash and shampoo lol.
Lol I love that boy
I told him I am going to mix the rest of the pepper in w his mac n cheese and he said "nooooo I will kill you in your sleep" lol

Lol I love that boy
I told him I am going to mix the rest of the pepper in w his mac n cheese and he said "nooooo I will kill you in your sleep" lol
If he has his own bathroom, rough up a pepper with sand paper and rub the commode seat. We used to do that to the restroom in the teacher lounge. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol I love that boy
If he has his own bathroom, rough up a pepper with sand paper and rub the commode seat. We used to do that to the restroom in the teacher lounge. :auiqs.jpg:
Teachers sat on the bare seat?

Savages

Lol I love that boy
You are hardcore. My kid would hate you lol

Lol I love that boy
Teachers sat on the bare seat?

Savages
No. Rub the roughed hot pepper around the commoded seat. It won't be long before they are scratching their ass or leaving class with mother nature's chemical burn. Unlike wiping the seat with cinnamon oil, they will not smell it when they walk into the stall. Both have the same effect.

Forum List

Back