Who the hell is Blackrock ?

And how does a company get to be this huge without many people noticing ?

BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is one of the world's largest asset managers with $6.84 trillion in assets under management as of August 2019.

BlackRock - Wikipedia

Just because you're clueless...….
Really? I'd like to know how many Americans have ever heard of BLK . I bet that Fink dude makes a lot of business trips to China.
A lot of Americans also think China pays for our tariffs. Humans are stupid.

A lot of Americans also think their electric cars help the planet..
A lot of Americans think a magical sky lord will return to Earth to save us so we can just destroy whatever we want now. Absolutely stupid as fuck.

Many Americans believe that a man can become a woman by having his penis removed and a big hole carved out where his balls used to be....

Really? I'd like to know how many Americans have ever heard of BLK . I bet that Fink dude makes a lot of business trips to China.

A lot of Americans think a magical sky lord will return to Earth to save us so we can just destroy whatever we want now. Absolutely stupid as fuck.

Many Americans believe that a man can become a woman by having his penis removed and a big hole carved out where his balls used to be....
Don't worry, a magical sky lord is going to return to Earth to fix that

They are very well known in the financial industry.

There are several firms with other $1 trillion in assets. Most of Blackrock's assets are mostly in ETFs, which are passive investments. They are meant to replicate indexes provided by vendors such as Standard & Poor's and MSCI.
Considering that most pols in D.C. are corrupt pieces of shit, and employees of this corporations are part of the revolving door, they are part of the problem, not the solution. They only make laws that benefit them and theirs, not what is good for the nation.
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-10%2Bat%2B6.29.17%2BPM.png

They all need to be led to the guillotine.

giphy.gif

employees of this corporations are part of the revolving door, they are part of the problem, not the solution.

Who thought employees of Blackrock were supposed to be part of some solution?
You don't get it, obviously.

I get that you don't understand what asset managers do. Obviously.
I'm well aware of what they do. . . . .

Dr-Soros.jpg

. . . and why they do it. . . . . .

Mitt Romney is jealous. BlackRock makes Bain Capital look like a Kool-Aid stand.
For these assholes defending them, $$$ is always more important than culture, communities, the nation, or family.

They just don't give a shit, they are all selfish fucks.

BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is one of the world's largest asset managers with $6.84 trillion in assets under management as of August 2019.

BlackRock - Wikipedia

The CO2 you just emitted with your post.....killed a panda. Asshole.

BlackRock - Wikipedia

Nobody noticed? Even you should have noticed, but then again, you are a moron and wouldn't know a investment company if it fell on you.

BlackRock - Wikipedia

I have investments with BlackRock. That's one.

If you spent less time on your 9/11 conspiracy theories, you might actually know what goes on in the real world.

True. 18 years later, a bunch of Americans still don't even know that a third skyscraper collapsed on 9/11.

Guess what? 50% of Americans are below average in everything they do.

The CO2 you just emitted with your post.....killed a panda. Asshole.
Ah, Pandas. Not the best thing to bring up when arguing humans have no impact on anything, sky lorder.

Mitt Romney is jealous. BlackRock makes Bain Capital look like a Kool-Aid stand.

They're not very similar.
They're not both vulture capitalists ?
( sorry private Equity firms)

They're not both vulture capitalists ?

Nope.

( sorry private Equity firms)

Sorry, nope.
Asset Investment Management firms. Both of them.

Not very similar.

Forum List

Back