Politics of who is the Rich, Democrats or Republicans

The rich control it all. Then they tell the hard working till they drop over from exhaustion masses how good they have it.

The wealthy are more definitely more with the democrat party. However, there are plenty with the republican party as well. Some of the worst ones are the ones who put on a front of being just an ordinary every day American that is not part of the system, why...why...they are us, they are down with us, they're just like us, they
re the different ones back there.. Take for example one of the biggest frauds in the House of Reps, Marjorie Taylor Greene, she has the majority of the right fooled, so here is an education for them, she really is nauseating:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Net Worth

Net Worth $56 Million
Annual Income $8 Million
Salary $175,000
Taxes Paid $95,000
Luxury Yachts 2
Approval Rating 28%
Cars 6
Luxury Watches 15+
Stock Portfolio $23 Million
Retirement savings $5 Million

Stocks she's invested in currently or was..........

* Bank of America
* Coca-Cola
* Facebook
* JP Morgan
* Lockheed Martin
* Google
* PayPal
* AT&T
* Apple
* Amazon
* Tesla
* SoftBank
* Kraft
* Walmart
* Disney
* Goldman Sachs
* Visa

***EDITED for ADDITIONAL information:
Remember how Greene boasted about being unvaccinated!!! Well it turns out Greene is invested in the following:

*Pfizer
*Johnson & Johnson
*AstraZeneca

What a work she is. Wow!! If I find more to expose her hypocrisy and for the the fraud she really is, I will update it.

Last edited:
The wealthy are more definitely more with the democrat party. However, there are plenty with the republican party as well. Some of the worst ones are the ones who put on a front of being just an ordinary every day American that is not part of the system, why...why...they are us, they are down with us, they're just like us, they
re the different ones back there.. Take for example one of the biggest frauds in the House of Reps, Marjorie Taylor Greene, she has the majority of the right fooled, so here is an education for them, she really is nauseating:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Net Worth

Net Worth $56 Million
Annual Income $8 Million
Salary $175,000
Taxes Paid $95,000
Luxury Yachts 2
Approval Rating 28%
Cars 6
Luxury Watches 15+
Stock Portfolio $23 Million
Retirement savings $5 Million

Stocks she's invested in currently or was..........

* Bank of America
* Coca-Cola
* Facebook
* JP Morgan
* Lockheed Martin
* Google
* PayPal
* AT&T
* Apple
* Amazon
* Tesla
* SoftBank
* Kraft
* Walmart
* Disney
* Goldman Sachs
* Visa
I dont disagree, and all her investments, or most likely a majority by a wide margin have money invested by, or borrowed from Democrat Larry Fink and Black Rock.

I will look it up tomorrow, I want to see if Larry Fink is the only democrat on the boarf of black rock. I want to see if there are democrats and republicans

The majority of the middle-class vote Republican.
The majority of the poor vote Democrat.
The Rich are split even R and D.

How can you take something from someone that has nothing?
The poor don't have "nothing"; they just have less.

The system is designed to make sure they always have less or have to make massive sacrifices to attain more. Social Security taxes, on the poor, affect every single dollar they make. On the wealthy, the taxes are capped at the first 150,000 +/-. After that, they no longer pay social security taxes. If you make less than that amount...you are taxed on every dollar.

The poor don't have "nothing"; they just have less.

The system is designed to make sure they always have less or have to make massive sacrifices to attain more. Social Security taxes, on the poor, affect every single dollar they make. On the wealthy, the taxes are capped at the first 150,000 +/-. After that, they no longer pay social security taxes. If you make less than that amount...you are taxed on every dollar.
This does not explain your comment, how do you get rich taking from the poor who have nothing.

You explanation explains how the government over taxes people.

Last edited:
This does not explain your comment, how do you get rich taking from the poor who have nothing.

You explanation explains how the government over taxes people.
Again, the poor don't have "nothing". Those who are our representatives in the federal government are among the high earners.

Again, the poor don't have "nothing". Those who are our representatives in the federal government are among the high earners.
I agree the poor are poor.

And yes, the government, both sides, are the rich. A few are not, a few start off in the middle class. I am unaware of any politician that started out poor.

One should be able to buy a home in the USA, even if you are poor. Buy, not rent. Everybody should be able to buy a simple home right out of high school. But, the rich control the rules and regulations the laws the money supply etc..

Forum List

Back