Who taught early americans to build pyramids and write in heiroglyphs?

Its called thinking they are the ONLY smart people to exsist and people who are too brown cant figure things out.

why would it take a white dude (which, lets be honest, jesus was not white. at all.) to teach something that we see across pretty much every continent? When did jesus go to china and teach those yellow people how to pile dirt?

I never said Jesus was a caucasian in the sense that you are putting it. We all know he was a pure Jew. Olive skin, dark hair and such. I am talking about the risen Christ who was purported to be white, not in a caucasian sense but in a heavenly sense. White hair and blue eyes as the Mayans described with radiant skin. Not of this earth.
So there goes your little anglo white supremacy theory.

so what became of these aliens..and why havent they been back...if they have revealed themselves before and jumpstarted cultures ...why not again?

i have a hard time however..coming up with any other reason for the huge pictographs that are only visiable from the sky

so what became of these aliens..and why havent they been back...if they have revealed themselves before and jumpstarted cultures ...why not again?

i have a hard time however..coming up with any other reason for the huge pictographs that are only visiable from the sky

look around.
would you come back if you had a choice?

There weren't no aliens with little green heads that came down and wasted their time trying to teach a people how to write egyptian heiroglyphs and build pyramids.

I really don't get what you are trying to say?
Are you saying Jesus came here and taught them?
I think giving the fact we all come from Africa and you see them all over the world, it was probably all passed down through time.

Some believe phoenician mariners reached the Americas sometime around 1,000 BC but this is speculation.

Pyramid structures are the easiest to make, which could account for why they are so common, but nobody even knows why the Egyptians started to make them after Egypt had been around for over a 1,000 years, so it's anyone's guess why the mesoamericans also bulit them.

Some believe phoenician mariners reached the Americas sometime around 1,000 BC but this is speculation.

Pyramid structures are the easiest to make, which could account for why they are so common, but nobody even knows why the Egyptians started to make them after Egypt had been around for over a 1,000 years, so it's anyone's guess why the mesoamericans also bulit them.

Actually the first to claim to get here were "jaredites" from the Babylonian(Phoenician area) region in about 2500 B.C. Also reportedly found in the Book of Mormon.

I really don't get what you are trying to say?I am trying to connect the dots with a claim made by ancient "Nephites from the Book of Mormon"
Are you saying Jesus came here and taught them?That's what the Nephites claimed.
I think giving the fact we all come from Africa and you see them all over the world, it was probably all passed down through time.I would tend to agree to a point tha religion has been passed down from our first ancestors but religions have varied so vastly over time that it seems a coincidence that ancient Meso Americans could have such striking similarities to Jews and Egyptians. They seem to be a hybrid of the two.

That is my point.

I mention the Phonecians because it was a possibilty with them, they were the best sailors of teh ancient world, they even circumnavigated Africa.

What masons? From where?

It's called math. I don't know much about architecture but even I remember in math classes they knew (for centuries) that the triangle is the strongest base for all structures. A pyramid is just four of those. ... so duh.

Well you seem so sure about the ease of building a mighty architectural feat such as a pyramid. Are you an architect? I don't think so because there are a lot of precise measurements to take when building a pyramid on such a large scale. It's not as easy as you might think.How to Build a Pyramid

Of course the easy answer is to chalk it all up to a coincidence but I think it's not the best answer. I believe there are very many coincidences in general. I tend to think there is a more logical explanation than to say "Oh it's just a co-inky dink."

I don't think there were giants who came down out of heaven and built pyramids. I have a hard time believing it.

We have recreated several possible ways in which it could be done easily by ancient cultures who had even basic levels of mathematics. The ancient Egyptians had advanced mathematics, their entire culture was based on math. Not sure about the others but it's not a stretch to think that they to had the same levels if not close, since we also learned that the ancient Egyptians actually traveled to other parts of the world and even traded with some of the Americas occasionally. Why is it so hard for people to just admit that humans are smart when we try to be?

We have recreated several possible ways in which it could be done easily by ancient cultures who had even basic levels of mathematics. The ancient Egyptians had advanced mathematics, their entire culture was based on math. Not sure about the others but it's not a stretch to think that they to had the same levels if not close, since we also learned that the ancient Egyptians actually traveled to other parts of the world and even traded with some of the Americas occasionally. Why is it so hard for people to just admit that humans are smart when we try to be?

I think people need to be taught before they can be smart. The question is where did anyone learn anything from? I think the Mayans learned things on their own but also advanced on the knowledge they brought with them from the old world.

You suspect as much because you think it provides validity to your overall faith. If archamedes can discover how to measure volume from taking a bath then i'm pretty sure ancient civilizations would be able to do things like construct pyramids. Hell, did it really TAKE someone to let them know that the sharp end of a stick can cut you?

You suspect as much because you think it provides validity to your overall faith. If archamedes can discover how to measure volume from taking a bath then i'm pretty sure ancient civilizations would be able to do things like construct pyramids. Hell, did it really TAKE someone to let them know that the sharp end of a stick can cut you?

Look, it's not anyone thing that I am hanging my hat on. It is the multiplicity of "coincidences" that help me form my opinion. Not just pyramids.

....but you accept this array of "coincidence' as quickly as a crypto-zoologist accepts a tuft of hear that may or may not come from Bigfoot or a Chupakabra. Humans were busy making stone structures WELL before jesus came around. Hell, the tower ziggeraut of babel wasn't a lesson from Jesus, was it?

Sometimes, the loch ness monster looking thing floating in the middle of the lake is just a stick.

....but you accept this array of "coincidence' as quickly as a crypto-zoologist accepts a tuft of hear that may or may not come from Bigfoot or a Chupakabra. Humans were busy making stone structures WELL before jesus came around. Hell, the tower ziggeraut of babel wasn't a lesson from Jesus, was it?

Sometimes, the loch ness monster looking thing floating in the middle of the lake is just a stick.

I am glad you brought up the tower. The first migration to this continent claimed to be the Jaredites, a people who came "out from the tower" of Babylon and arrived here via maritime voyage as well. They were christians as well. Their religion was one that looked forward to Jesus.
In the Bible it says that people were spread into "all the world" at that point. Roughly 2500BC

Forum List

Back