Who taught early americans to build pyramids and write in heiroglyphs?

Becasue pyramids are extremely stable structures that primative societies can build without things like structural steel, perhaps?

If you think that some early techically advanced people brought technology to the Amerindian people, one cannot help but wonder how they forgot to bring the wheel.

becasue pyramids are extremely stable structures that primative societies can build without things like structural steel, perhaps?

If you think that some early techically advanced people brought technology to the amerindian people, one cannot help but wonder how they forgot to bring the wheel.

:razz:

Last edited:
Becasue pyramids are extremely stable structures that primative societies can build without things like structural steel, perhaps?

If you think that some early techically advanced people brought technology to the Amerindian people, one cannot help but wonder how they forgot to bring the wheel.

At further review of this largely understudied society it becomes clear that the use of the wheel was prevalent in the ancient societies of Meso America.
The Wheel in Ancient America - BYU Studies - SHIELDS

It doesn't seem to make sense that a society so learned in many aspects of civilization would not know about the wheel. It is just impossible.

No one had to teach them.

Why do they think they could not do it themselves?

They were the indigenous people of South America.

They were just as capable as any humans of developing it themselves.

Like was said earlier, piling a mound of earth will teach you the things you need to know to build a pyramid.

They did not need a brain infusion from somewhere else.

Do you really think that it is an amazing feat to observe a pile of dirt and then recreate it on the large scale? Do you wonder in amazement at who could have possibly taught humans from every corner of the earth how to use weapons too? How to eat food? I mean, who taught an aztec what mid easterners knew about how the penis goes into the vagina if it weren't none other than jesus H christ?

Its called thinking they are the ONLY smart people to exsist and people who are too brown cant figure things out.

Its called thinking they are the ONLY smart people to exsist and people who are too brown cant figure things out.

why would it take a white dude (which, lets be honest, jesus was not white. at all.) to teach something that we see across pretty much every continent? When did jesus go to china and teach those yellow people how to pile dirt?

Claiming the great doings of other cultures is just crazy.

Ah.. but is it though. I don't think it is crazy. Scientists to this day still can only theorize as to the origin of ancient americans. There are strong opinions but no hard data.

and piling a mound of dirt together does not inspire the precise technology to build such architecturally sound pyramids. The egyptians as well as the Mayans thought their architecture out quite thouroughly before building such unique structures.

Do you really think that it is an amazing feat to observe a pile of dirt and then recreate it on the large scale? Do you wonder in amazement at who could have possibly taught humans from every corner of the earth how to use weapons too? How to eat food? I mean, who taught an aztec what mid easterners knew about how the penis goes into the vagina if it weren't none other than jesus H christ?

That's a pretty ignorant statement. Humans will be humans no matter where they are from, but I think it is interesting that the cultural traits of the ancient Mayans seem to be a hybrid of the ancient Hebrew and Egyptian. That's all. You can draw your own conclusions of course but I think it must be one hell of coincidence.

Forum List

Back