Who Supports The Official 9/11 Gov’t Cover Stories

Do you support The Official 9/11 Gov't Cover Stories?

• Total voters
something else that I just thought of that cracks me up about these loyal Bush dupes Terral and how disinformation agents like C-101 make themselves look like fools is the government says the reason there was no plane wreakage at the pentagan is that it was vaporized.you got to be on drugs to fall for THAT explanation.LOL well if the plane was vaporized,funny how all that PLANTED evidence c-101 keeps showing all of a sudden appeared isnt it? They cant even get their stories straight with their lies and coverups,but these moron Bush dupes blindly swallow it.pathetic isnt it? LOL.
ah, so all that plane debris seen around the pentagon was planted
:rolleyes:

why after all these years don't they release the tapes..it would be that easy the answer the question ..why don't they have a investigation where all pentagon whiteness give sworn testomony under oath with cross examination like they would in any other criminal investigation ???? instead of just disseminating the the unworn testomony that fits the official version...???...somethings not right
as i said before, what if those 84 tapes have NOTHING significant on them
and the two we have seen are the only ones with even a bit of info

something else that I just thought of that cracks me up about these loyal Bush dupes Terral and how disinformation agents like C-101 make themselves look like fools is the government says the reason there was no plane wreakage at the pentagan is that it was vaporized.you got to be on drugs to fall for THAT explanation.LOL well if the plane was vaporized,funny how all that PLANTED evidence c-101 keeps showing all of a sudden appeared isnt it? They cant even get their stories straight with their lies and coverups,but these moron Bush dupes blindly swallow it.pathetic isnt it? LOL.
No, this is not Star Trek where you can vaporize people or objects into molecules.

The word I used was disintegrate, which means to decompose or break down into small fragments/components. To lose cohesion to put it literally.

Huge difference, Trekkie.

thanks for showing how your the clueless dis in fo agent you are and as always,have no credibility in what you say.Your ADMITTING the government is a bunch of liars.:lol:The reason you are is because I never said that YOU said they vaporized.the official version by the GOVERNMENT is that the plane and everything vaporized.THEY said that in their report that the plane that hit the pentagon vaporized dis in fo agent.Your bosses need to fire you cause BIG D as foolish as his posts are,even that dork is a better dis in fo agent than you are.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
No, this is not Star Trek where you can vaporize people or objects into molecules.

The word I used was disintegrate, which means to decompose or break down into small fragments/components. To lose cohesion to put it literally.

thanks for showing how your the clueless dis in fo agent you are and as always,have no credibility in what you say.Your ADMITTING the government is a bunch of liars.:lol:The reason you are is because I never said that YOU said they vaporized.the official version by the GOVERNMENT is that the plane and everything vaporized.THEY said that in their report that the plane that hit the pentagon vaporized dis in fo agent.Your bosses need to fire you cause BIG D as foolish as his posts are,even that dork is a better dis in fo agent than you are.:lol::lol:
really???
can you link to an official source that claims the plane vaporized?
and cite the page/link/paragraph that actually says it

Last edited:
ah, so all that plane debris seen around the pentagon was planted
:rolleyes:

why after all these years don't they release the tapes..it would be that easy the answer the question ..why don't they have a investigation where all pentagon whiteness give sworn testomony under oath with cross examination like they would in any other criminal investigation ???? instead of just disseminating the the unworn testomony that fits the official version...???...somethings not right

how do you know that ?..and if thats the case.. why are they classified ? ?...you make no sense
and the pentagon was reported to be one of the most secure and surveiled buildings in America... before 9/11..

Last edited:

how do you know that ?..and if thats the case.. why are they classified ? ?...you make no sense
and the pentagon was reported to be one of the most secure and surveiled buildings in America... before 9/11..
again, being "secured and surveiled" does not mean they had HDTV video cameras covering the entire building

Not sure what report this is.

I actually have not read much of the government reports.

again, being "secured and surveiled" does not mean they had HDTV video cameras covering the entire building

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2aM6j1Yy60[/ame]

Dive - coned... I don't expect you to have the attention span to or intelligence to comprehend any of this or its significance its a bit much for your
3o sec sound bite mentality

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06:

Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness
to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...
More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgvNrJnEJE[/ame]

Last edited:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2aM6j1Yy60[/ame]
think you could give a little hint of what i am supposed to see here?
since 99.9% of the time your posted videos are nonsense

ya a the military witnesses and experts are wrong..but the strangers and news reporter lying pieces of shit ..you believe... your hopelessly in denial

DIVECON finds this man more credible than air force military eyewitnesses

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vxc50xAbk[/ame]

this man reeks with deceit.....

Last edited:
ya a the military witnesses and experts are wrong..but the strangers and news reporter lying pieces of shit ..you believe... your hopelessly in denial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vxc50xAbk

if he was there, and he was, then he has more ability to witness what he saw
the people you use WERENT THERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vxc50xAbk

Humor Me ~ Joking sometimes feels necessary to the subject of inquisition. Lightening up the tense atmosphere with the clever one-liners could be their way of taking emphasis off of a truly serious subject. No harm will come, if you so choose to allow them their amateur comedy routine. It may even alleviate the intense pressure of the moment. Two rational minds could even possibly emerge, shedding new light and making it easier to move on.

Telling Eyes ~ The eyes are mirrors and reflect truth or fabrication. When one is looking up and to the right, they are accessing the right side of their brain. The part that holds creativity. They are undoubtedly looking for a little help in coming up with the perfect alibi. When one is looking to the left or down, they are sincerely retrieving their memory for the most honest answer. The main point that should be taking is that it's very difficult for the average liar to hold eye contact. They have an intense fear of their eyes squealing on them
How to Spot a Liar

Last edited:

Forum List

Back