Nazis on the Moon

heres another reputable link to this outrage:
Reptilian humanoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
see wikipedia has an entry so how can yopu question their existance......
and here is a link to a video of Dick cheney actually transforming to a lizrd or something...:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hLgXu4KsN8]YouTube - Dick Cheney Shape-Shifting Into A Reptilian ∆[/ame]
see it must be true, any anyone here that denies it is a truth denier and and a caveman or something....

I found a thread from awhile back that shows why there are so many conspiracy theories.

911insidenutjob SUPER Genius speaks (from the past);

"what drugs are you on? the evidence is overwhelming in flight 800,the waco tragedy,9/11,the kennedy assassinations,MLK assassination to name just a few where it was an inside job by the government.where have YOU been?"

I found a thread from awhile back that shows why there are so many conspiracy theories.

"what drugs are you on? the evidence is overwhelming in flight 800,the waco tragedy,9/11,the kennedy assassinations,MLK assassination to name just a few where it was an inside job by the government.where have YOU been?"

You know, there is a behavior disorder known as "paranoid".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

If you deal with a large enough group, it's only rational to assume that you are going to run into a few.

I think that sums up the truthers.

Last edited:

Paranoid personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you deal with a large enough group, it's only rational to assume that you are going to run into a few.

wow, dead on

Paranoid personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow, dead on

Yeah. Hey, at least it's a "cluster A" personality disorder which means it's only "weird" as opposed to a "cluster B", which means it's "destructive".

Indistputable new evidence!

from;
Top Secret Nazi Moon Bases - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

"While on the Moon, the Nazis devised a plan to become Super-Evil Semi-Humans. This plan involved extensive inbreeding as well as the disgusting "Anal Birthing" technique, both of which the all-male Nazi stormtroopers were quite painfully familiar with. After only two generations, these super-evil genetically-deformed Nazis completely displaced their progenitors, and are now the sole inhabitants of the secret Nazi Moon bases."

and...

"The Nazi Moon bases are equipped with a great deal of advanced technology, including several spaceships ready to do battle with Earth forces at a moment's notice.

* Haunibu600: Generic intergalactic cruiser
* Miethe: the German's sauerkraut carrier
* Mitsubishi Magna: Japanese dreadnought that fart a lot like dora
* Scheißewagon 2000: The Fuhrer's personal transport
* Xenu Planes: For when Scientologists drop by to chat about old times "

now what have you to say?

Forum List

Back