Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I don't

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Who still trusts President Bush after his address? I for one have moved into the "I can no longer defend this man" column. I am not insulting his intelligence, I don't feel he is stupid, I just disagree on giving an unelected official $700 Billion to play with. I get that we can make money with this bailout, but it has to be regulated with a helluva alot of oversight.

Also, with the events of the day, I am officially in the swing vote catagory. I am a huge McCain fan, but frankly as a moderate, Palin scares the hell out of me. I have defended her, but there is alot to be desired in her stances. Also, I am remnded of the words of one the smartest political opperatives I know, James Carville. "Its the economy stupid." The candidate that presents the best economic proposal before November will get my vote.

I was excited that GOP finally nominated my candidate for President, now he stands to lose my vote.

count me in. but then as far as I can figure out the only two to cut out of that herd we call leaders is McCain and E. Dole. They honestly tried to stop this.

Who still trusts President Bush after his address? I for one have moved into the "I can no longer defend this man" column. I am not insulting his intelligence, I don't feel he is stupid, I just disagree on giving an unelected official $700 Billion to play with. I get that we can make money with this bailout, but it has to be regulated with a helluva alot of oversight.

Also, with the events of the day, I am officially in the swing vote catagory. I am a huge McCain fan, but frankly as a moderate, Palin scares the hell out of me. I have defended her, but there is alot to be desired in her stances. Also, I am remnded of the words of one the smartest political opperatives I know, James Carville. "Its the economy stupid." The candidate that presents the best economic proposal before November will get my vote.

I was excited that GOP finally nominated my candidate for President, now he stands to lose my vote.

I went through the same transition with McCain.

Don't get me wrong, I still love John McCain. However, this has happened, no matter who tried to stop it or who caused it. What I am nterested in is who has the best plan to fix it. If McCain gets on board with this $700 billion dollar bailout and votes for it, then my head might explode. If Obama votes for it as well or worse, fails to show up to even vote, then I will write in a vote. Anybody want the oppurtunity to be my write in candidate? I'm leaning towards Manifold. lol

Don't get me wrong, I still love John McCain. However, this has happened, no matter who tried to stop it or who caused it. What I am nterested in is who has the best plan to fix it. If McCain gets on board with this $700 billion dollar bailout and votes for it, then my head might explode. If Obama votes for it as well or worse, fails to show up to even vote, then I will write in a vote. Anybody want the oppurtunity to be my write in candidate? I'm leaning towards Manifold. lol

oh they are going to vote for it, not in it's present form but somehow. They cannot not vote for it. Neither of them will take responsibility for a total economical meldwon.

OMG! I misread the post and thought it said who still mistrusts him. Someone, please, change my vote.

I'll vote for Manifold to. Better a jokester than someone serious fucking us up more.

I'll have to take your word for it. I've never seen Pole Rider make a coherent post.

Look through the archives, a couple years ago he could go round and round with anybody. Now I don't think he really gives a shit. Get him on something he truly knows about and he can be impressive.

why isn't there a NEVER DID button?
I agree with you there! I knew he was idiot eight years ago and he just proved me right the last eight years. I love it people try to defend him. The other night I spit out my beer when this guy said he will go down as one of the best president ever!

I agree with you there! I knew he was idiot eight years ago and he just proved me right the last eight years. I love it people try to defend him. The other night I spit out my beer when this guy said he will go down as one of the best president ever!

*blinks* I just ... can't believe morons think Bush is good .... even his own appointees are looking at him like he's insane now.

Forum List

Back