Who still trusts President Bush?

Who still trusts President Bush?

• I do

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I don't

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters
Go back and read the archives on tis board from before you joned. You will have a different opinion then.

So liberals were right. And told you so, years and years ago.

But, you cons still voted for bush twice.

You voted for bush twice, knowingly putting the nations future in jeapordy, simply out of spite because you didn't want a democrat in the white house.

because that's what it boils down to. Trust me, I've see the spin. Cons say Gore or Kerry would have been worse.

Bush is one of the worst in history. The odds that both Gore and Kerry would both have been worse are infintesimally small.

You voted for bush twice, knowingly putting the nations future in jeapordy, simply out of spite because you didn't want a democrat in the white house.

because that's what it boils down to. Trust me, I've see the spin. Cons say Gore or Kerry would have been worse.

Bush is one of the worst in history. The odds that both Gore and Kerry would both have been worse are infintesimally small.

I still hate Gore, and I am not a conservative. He's just a money grubber willing to force people into doing stupid things so he can get paid.

I still hate Gore, and I am not a conservative. He's just a money grubber willing to force people into doing stupid things so he can get paid.

he believed in these enviro programs long, long before he started making money in it...he's always been an enviro geek,,,,at least when he was vp and it's just rhetoric or the rewriting of history to imply this is all about money to him imo kitten....he's been a nut on this green thing for decades and growing each year...

So you spent five minutes reading 4 years worth of archives? Go read em. You'll find conservatives that disagreed with Bush, but people tend to vote for candidates that preach the same ideals that they believe in. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make em stupid. It just makes you stupid.

he believed in these enviro programs long, long before he started making money in it...he's always been an enviro geek,,,,at least when he was vp and it's just rhetoric or the rewriting of history to imply this is all about money to him imo kitten....he's been a nut on this green thing for decades and growing each year...

And yet, he has also been the biggest offender. He knows it's all bunk and fooled everyone.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

The fact that there are so many episodes and all facts that they gathered should be proof enough, but watch them anyway. He duped a lot of us, and is the main reason I am moderate now.

I've hated Gore ever since he raked Twisted Sister over the coals.

Anyone think Bush will be revered the way Lincoln is? This buyout may make Bush THE worst ever. I go back and forth between Bush and Wilson.

What was wrong with Wilson?

got us into world war I which killed 150000 americans all in the name of "spreading democracy". Sound familiar? This tipped the scales in Europe in favor of England and France, put Germany in a position where they had to accept whatever terms were demanded of them at Versailles, which forced them make war reparations for the next 50 years, sent the Germans into mass depression, and made the German people vulnerable to manipulation and made them thirsty for vengeance. The Russians may not have had their revolution. No wilson: No Hitler, no Lenin, no Stalin. How many millions of lives is that?

He also created the income tax. He crushed labor strikes, claiming they were communist. And I mean CRUSHED.

sorry for the run-on sentences.

:eusa_wall: 1. Taxpayers on the hook for up to $700 billion to buy out big business?

:eusa_wall: 2. Someone, please refresh my memory on how much the war in Iraq is costing each day. Small item that is being overlooked? :doubt:

You just made all that shit up.

got us into world war I which killed 150000 americans all in the name of "spreading democracy". Sound familiar? This tipped the scales in Europe in favor of England and France, put Germany in a position where they had to accept whatever terms were demanded of them at Versailles, which forced them make war reparations for the next 50 years, sent the Germans into mass depression, and made the German people vulnerable to manipulation and made them thirsty for vengeance. The Russians may not have had their revolution. No wilson: No Hitler, no Lenin, no Stalin. How many millions of lives is that?

He also created the income tax. He crushed labor strikes, claiming they were communist. And I mean CRUSHED.

Russians would have had their revolution anyway. It was deep rooted with liberal terrorists deep into the 1800's. Zimmerman note forced Wilson's hand. WW1 was not in the name of spreading democracy. Wilson resisted entering. Public opinion was in favor of entering the war and teh Zimmerman note merly concrted the need to go to war. As for Nazism and German vulnerability, Wilson fought against reparations and demilitarization. At one point he actually walked out of Versaille.

Labor strikes were crushed by more than one President, Roosevelt, Tryman, Reagan. The income tax was implemented in 1861. Well before Wilson. Also your casualty number is inflated by about 35,000.

Blaming Wilson for the October Revolution is not only irresponsible, it demonstrates an extremely perverted understanding of history. Get yoru self a new book and actually fuckin' read it. I can handle the run on sentences, but distortion of history is not tolerable.

Last edited:
You just made all that shit up.

Russians would have had their revolution anyway. It was deep rooted with liberal terrorists deep into the 1800's. Zimmerman note forced Wilson's hand. WW1 was not in the name of spreading democracy. Wilson resisted entering. Public opinion was in favor of entering the war and teh Zimmerman note merly concrted the need to go to war. As for Nazism and German vulnerability, Wilson fought against reparations and demilitarization. At one point he actually walked out of Versaille.

Labor strikes were crushed by more than one President, Roosevelt, Tryman, Reagan. The income tax was implemented in 1861. Well before Wilson. Also your casualty number is inflated by about 35,000.

Blaming Wilson for the October Revolution is not only irresponsible, it demonstrates an extremely perverted understanding of history. Get yoru self a new book and actually fuckin' read it. I can handle the run on sentences, but distortion of history is not tolerable.

I am not blaming him for the October revolution. I was postulating that maybe it wouldn't have happened. The Zimmerman note was never actually found. We basically took England at her word. Even if Wilson fought against reparations, the Treaty of Versailles never would have come about without U.S. involvement in the Great War. If you are going to take the tone that you are better than someone else, you may want to check your spelling. I can tolerate you condescending if you can back it up.

Also, consider the 1909 war guarantee England made to France. That she would take France's side in any Franco-German war. (may have been 1905) Then she made a war guarantee with Poland in 1939. Would England have lost her empire had she not made these war guarantees?

wow, that is one twisted set of history

riiiiiight.

In the last two years, the majority of Cons on this board and other boards haven't been defending bush or making excuses for him.

LOL

You didn't think make such a bullshit blanket statement sounded stupid enough the first time?

How about a little intellectual honesty?

Defended WHAT exactly?

How old is Bush's immigration policy -- you know the one that doesn't exist but since you leftygoobers agreed with it you just sat while the majority of "Cons" on this board ripped his ass for it?

Unlike you, conservatives can criticize Republicans.

Sounds like you're jealous of them... do you miss having a party that 'gets it'?

-Joe

Jealous of being a lemming? I think not. But you just keep marching right over that cliff because the numbnut in front of you is ....

The last time Democrats "got it" was before YOU were born, junior, so save that for someone who's buying.

Liberals told Cons years ago, that Bush was one of the worst presidents ever.

I never heard hardly any cons agree. IN fact, they spun themselves in circles to defend bush.

He's the guy you guys voted for twice. Sorry, you can't run away from that now.

So? Liberals were wrong then as they are now. Bush is in fact NOT one of the worst Presidents ever just because liberals say so.

You hear what you want to hear, not what's being said. That's already been established.

I'm running away from nothing. Just as you can't run away from the fact you dumbass Dems didn't put anything against him that was better; rather, you held a search for two bigger idiots than Bush. Lest anyone think you learned from that, you've done it again this time.

I voted for Bush. I'll vote for McCain. But YOU and that gaggle you identify yourself with are as much to blame as I am for it. Find someone with a brain and a clue and I'll gladly vote for him/her.

I didn't see his address tonight, but I'm opposed to any bailout.

Maybe a few buckets so they can bail themselves out.

I didn't vote for President Bush in either election and haven't voted Republican since 1984.....but I'll be voting for McCain. I listen to Obama, and I don't hear much that tells me he's ready to lead. To be honest....they'd be better off with Biden in the #1 spot.

As to Palin....she's lacking in foreign policy experience, but I believe she can get up to speed and so far I like what I've heard from her. Not perfect, but acceptable.

Forum List

Back