Who still trusts President Bush?

Who still trusts President Bush?

• I do

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I don't

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters
there's gonna be a ''RUN on banks'' after his speech tonight....i have never in my life heard a president bring one on, but that's what i think i witnessed tonight.... :(

This mornings pre-market activity doesn't indicate there will be a run on the banks today. But, stay tuned, it's a dynamic world we live in!

So? Liberals were wrong then as they are now. Bush is in fact NOT one of the worst Presidents ever just because liberals say so.

You hear what you want to hear, not what's being said. That's already been established.

I'm running away from nothing. Just as you can't run away from the fact you dumbass Dems didn't put anything against him that was better; rather, you held a search for two bigger idiots than Bush. Lest anyone think you learned from that, you've done it again this time.

I voted for Bush. I'll vote for McCain. But YOU and that gaggle you identify yourself with are as much to blame as I am for it. Find someone with a brain and a clue and I'll gladly vote for him/her.

:clap2::clap2:

I voted no, I don't trust President Bush. I don't trust John McCain either. Or Obama or Palin, Reid, Hillary or anyone in politics.
You aren't supposed to trust politicians. You elect them them hold their feet to the fire if and when they get off track. All of them!

Jealous of being a lemming? I think not. But you just keep marching right over that cliff because the numbnut in front of you is ....

The last time Democrats "got it" was before YOU were born, junior, so save that for someone who's buying.

the repubs dont march rank in file either :doubt:

god, i hate blind partisanship

Where was the Federal oversight of the Market? We PAY for all kinds of government oversight with the SEC and many other agencies....why were they INTENTIONALLY ASLEEP at the wheel?

wow, that is one twisted set of history

I got carried away in that post. I should not have put the statement in there about Lenin and Stalin. I have no reason to believe the October Revolution wouldn't have taken place if we hadn't gotten involved in the Great War. I do believe, though, that had the U.S. not entered the war, Hitler never would have come into power. The title of Wilson's speech before Congress wasMaking the World Safe for Democracy.

So? Liberals were wrong then as they are now. Bush is in fact NOT one of the worst Presidents ever just because liberals say so.

You hear what you want to hear, not what's being said. That's already been established.

I'm running away from nothing. Just as you can't run away from the fact you dumbass Dems didn't put anything against him that was better; rather, you held a search for two bigger idiots than Bush. Lest anyone think you learned from that, you've done it again this time.

I voted for Bush. I'll vote for McCain. But YOU and that gaggle you identify yourself with are as much to blame as I am for it. Find someone with a brain and a clue and I'll gladly vote for him/her.

How you can listen to both McCain and Obama talk and then come away with the conclusion that McCain is the smarter one is beyond me. I am just amazed at that shit.

I got carried away in that post. I should not have put the statement in there about Lenin and Stalin. I have no reason to believe the October Revolution wouldn't have taken place if we hadn't gotten involved in the Great War. I do believe, though, that had the U.S. not entered the war, Hitler never would have come into power. The title of Wilson's speech before Congress wasMaking the World Safe for Democracy.

that i can partially agree with, but more so if we hadnt gone isolationist after the war
that allowed England and France to excessively punish Germany rather than help them rebuild and become trading partners, that created an enviroment that was freindly to Hitler's brand nationalism

and this shocks you?

So this looting of our treasury is your fault and the GOP's fault.

Its your fault because if you didn't fall for all the Republican tricks, the Democrats wouldn't play along and have to sign these things for fear of losing the election over it.

Fact is though, your party is pushing for the bailout.

This is just like everytime Bush asked for more and more money for Iraq and you even defended that bankrupting of the country you pissant.

sealybobo: "gocha back bitch." <--shows the type of character this individual pulls. Moderators, check my reputation to confirm that i'm not making this up. Can we take sealybobo seriously when he makes comments like this.

So this looting of our treasury is your fault and the GOP's fault.

Its your fault because if you didn't fall for all the Republican tricks, the Democrats wouldn't play along and have to sign these things for fear of losing the election over it.

Fact is though, your party is pushing for the bailout.

This is just like everytime Bush asked for more and more money for Iraq and you even defended that bankrupting of the country you pissant.
OMG you are so full of shit
this is the fault of BOTH side you moron
and just like after 9/11, we will have a bunch of new knee jerk regulations that will make a temporary fix that will have even worse long term repercussions and you will be praising the dems for it and then plaming the reps for the mess that follows later on
give me a F'n break

Forum List

Back