Who said the following?

tim_duncan2000

Jan 11, 2004
"In the Senate four years -- and that is the full extent of public life -- no international experience, no military experience.... The American people want an experienced hand at the helm of state. This is not the time for on-the-job training in the White House on national-security issues. ... I think that the world is looking for leadership that is tested and sure."

Who said on "Hardball" that if they were president and the UN did not support our going to war with Iraq, that he would "go it alone"?

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Who said on "Hardball" that if they were president and the UN did not support our going to war with Iraq, that he would "go it alone"?

John Edwards!

Hey! Campaign slogan time!

"Kerry and Edwards - as original as Flip and Flop"

or something like that :D

Originally posted by HGROKIT
John Edwards!

Hey! Campaign slogan time!

"Kerry and Edwards - as original as Flip and Flop"

or something like that :D

The "juxtaposition" Johns! They want to have both positions side by side while never clearly taking either one.

I think it's funny how someone will say something like that one time, but then later talk about what a great choice they are.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
If the Kerry flipflops are so bad, then what do you have to say about the Bush flipflops?

http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=42263

Wonderful. I notice how a majority of those are spedning issues where he said something before 9/11 and changed them after. I wonder what happend that had him change his mind on not spending as much. Hmmmm...

Originally posted by insein
Wonderful. I notice how a majority of those are spedning issues where he said something before 9/11 and changed them after. I wonder what happend that had him change his mind on not spending as much. Hmmmm...

I have no idea. What could have changed? Its not like that was some life altering event in American history that happened on 911 to change his attitude on the matter.

Here is a real question. Why do Liberals wants to pretend that 911 never happened?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I have no idea. What could have changed? Its not like that was some life altering event in American history that happened on 911 to change his attitude on the matter.

Here is a real question. Why do Liberals wants to pretend that 911 never happened?

Whatever helps them win the election i guess.

Forum List

Back