More hypocracy from the LMM...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Jul 9, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20040709-010535-2628r.htm

Why aint they pressing to have that released? Why don't they get a court order for that? Where's the public's right to know on this one?

Basically because they are the democratic party. The only network ive seen make any inkling about lewd remarks is Fox. Go figure. How anyone can buy that the LMM is non-partisan is beyond me.

2. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    If it was a Republican event and things were said about Kerry, you can bet that the Michael Moore types and other Bush-hating loudmouths would be crying censorship or some other shit.

3. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Public right to know what?
    What went on at a $1000 per person concert?

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    You may want to pull your head out of the sand when defending your left wing party. Otherwise you might look foolish when you defend him as he rubs elbows with comedians and actors that compare Bush to a female's genitalia and call him every other nasty name in the book.

No its the Republicans that are full of hate. :rolleyes: The media passes on this but hunts down Jack Ryan's divorce records to see what POSSIBLY could be in them and deems it "the Public's right to know."

5. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    The way I see it,if there is nothing that bad then why not release the tape? Someof these celebritie behave way too immature for my taste. Is this the 2nd grade or election? I mean,they are always threatening to move to other coutries and all that other horsesh*t. Give me a break. WE won't hear about it because the LMM is too whipped by the Hollywood. They have stars in their eyes.:rolleyes:

6. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    If this were your standard "concert", then I would not take issue with your position. But, taken in the context that this function is part and parcel of a political campaign, I believe that there is merit in the demands calling for public release of the record of the proceedings.

7. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I agree,Merlin. I was watching a segment Fox news just did on this. I don't believe that Bush or Kerry would say such things(in public at least). Whoopi's career sucks and she probably needed to spark some controversy to get her name out. I just can't believe how ridiculous it is that she would actually make these comments. Between Whoopi and Michael Moore-on,Hollywood ain't lookin to bright these days!!