Who really cares about election fraud?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Why would anyone care about election fraud?

Two reasons.

1) You care about democracy and the integrity of elections.

2) You just want to win no matter what.

I get the feeling most people complaining about electoral fraud are number two.

Why? Because those who care about number one would want to change the way people vote to Proportional Representation and I hear NOTHING about that from these people.

PR would make it very, very difficult to change an election with electoral fraud, therefore making it almost pointless to do it, unless on a massive scale and therefore pretty obvious.

So, who is in favor of Proportional Representation?

What a fucking moron, justifying your own innate corruption by projecting it back upon your victims, have you Biden Boosted yet??? You need to get those Biden Boosters asap, you are not a full fascist team member absent your Biden Boosters, and do not forget that obedience mask, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night, wear that fucker as a badge of fascist honor.... :banana:

Two reasons.

Why? Because those who care about number one would want to change the way people vote to Proportional Representation and I hear NOTHING about that from these people.

PR would make it very, very difficult to change an election with electoral fraud, therefore making it almost pointless to do it, unless on a massive scale and therefore pretty obvious.

Or, one maybe cares about the republic and the law. If you believe that the winner of an election should be the one who gets the most votes (popular or electoral), the. You should want elections to be conducted on the level.

I've always considered the people perpetrating the election fraud to be a giant steaming pile of #2.
MSM Pravda enabling them are the paper that cleans up after them.
The sheeple that believe the fraudsters are the septic tank where the shit goes

Want to change the way we've structured our elections for 240 years? There's an app for that. Simply organize a movement to amend the Constitution. If a supermajority agrees, then voila'! Short of that... NO. We voted on a GIVEN DAY in a certain month for over 200 years. Then we began having minor changes like mail-in or absentee balloting but with measures to make them verifiable and secure. What happened in 2020 destroyed faith in the process and Democrats have openly tried to make that official. IT WILL NOT STAND. You can go back to the verifiable methods or we can burn this country down. Your choice.

Two reasons.

I think we should get rid of every illegal immigrant and their kids and grandkids......and then to a census.....and we would discover that most of the Democrat's states are 20-30% populated with illegals and their offspring.

What a fucking moron, justifying your own innate corruption by projecting it back upon your victims, have you Biden Boosted yet??? You need to get those Biden Boosters asap, you are not a full fascist team member absent your Biden Boosters, and do not forget that obedience mask, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night, wear that fucker as a badge of fascist honor.... :banana:

Ah, insults right from the start. Bye, forever.

Want to change the way we've structured our elections for 240 years? There's an app for that. Simply organize a movement to amend the Constitution. If a supermajority agrees, then voila'! Short of that... NO. We voted on a GIVEN DAY in a certain month for over 200 years. Then we began having minor changes like mail-in or absentee balloting but with measures to make them verifiable and secure. What happened in 2020 destroyed faith in the process and Democrats have openly tried to make that official. IT WILL NOT STAND. You can go back to the verifiable methods or we can burn this country down. Your choice.

So you don't care about democracy then?

Look, 200 years ago people were going around on horses or horse draw carts. If it was good enough 200 years ago, why the hell aren't you doing it now?

Two reasons.

Any change would be an improvement.

Two reasons.

No one. The Founders set up the Electoral system for a reason.

Disgusting troll 😈

Forum List

Back