Who or what do you believe is the Antichrist...and why?

CON$ervatism is the anti-Christ, because it is the most Satanic of all the hate religions with lying as its Holy Eucharist. :lol:

The anti christ is anyone who stands in oppsition to Christ.

1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

Are you saying that he who denies Christ would be anti-Christ, or he who stands in opposition to his teachings?

I'm just wondering if you and I are thinking along the same lines.

CON$ervatism is the anti-Christ, because it is the most Satanic of all the hate religions with lying as its Holy Eucharist. :lol:

1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

Are you saying that he who denies Christ would be anti-Christ, or he who stands in opposition to his teachings?

I say both.

I say both.

So everyone who isn't christian is the anti-christ?

You get more and more loony everyday.

I say both.

:eek: This might not make us very popular in here.
But I don't advocate war or hate. Guess I'm kind of a "liberal" Christian. I have my suspicions of the anti-Christ, and I think that we're staring at it every day in the "news".

Some very confused people who are mixing religion with hate and war. It doesn't feel right; and I trust my gut instinct.

The Anti-Christ is in us all, says St. Mick.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah

Sympathy for the Devil, The Rolling Stones

The Anti-Christ is in us all, says St. Mick.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah

Sympathy for the Devil, The Rolling Stones

HEYYYYY. I actually love that song. Now I'm going to have to listen to it. Just for the record, I don't believe that the devil is a red man with a trident, horns and a pointy tail.

Who or what do I believe is the CASPER THE GHOST?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I say both.

I believe that we have an ugly branch of Christianity and Judaism (that join hands while they pray for armageddon).....these people really make me wonder. Seemingly extremists who HATE other religions. There....I said it.

I say both.

I believe that we have an ugly branch of Christianity and Judaism (that join hands while they pray for armageddon).....these people really make me wonder. Seemingly extremists who HATE other religions. There....I said it.
Say it as much as you like. :thup: I don't think there should be any shame in recognizing the intolerance of fundies for any other belief. The stronger their belief that others who don't believe as they do are the anti-Christ, or any other evil entity, the more dangerous and unpredictable they are.

And, that doesn't just go for Christians and Jews. We've actually seen that manifested on 9/11/01, for a blatant example.

It's been a very long time since I've read the bible, but I do recall something about the Devil coming as a poseur (paraphrased, obviously). Maybe it is right.

I say both.

Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions
- Blaise Pascal

I say both.

Some believe the Anti Christ is just one person but there are many.No not loony i just study the scriptures.

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time. And just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have risen up, from which we know that it is the last hour.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist.

1Jn 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antichrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world.

Say it as much as you like. :thup: I don't think there should be any shame in recognizing the intolerance of fundies for any other belief. The stronger their belief that others who don't believe as they do are the anti-Christ, or any other evil entity, the more dangerous and unpredictable they are.

And, that doesn't just go for Christians and Jews. We've actually seen that manifested on 9/11/01, for a blatant example.

It's been a very long time since I've read the bible, but I do recall something about the Devil coming as a poseur (paraphrased, obviously). Maybe it is right.

At one time, Protestants declared the Catholic church as the anti-Christ...or rather, the Pope. Now, many have turned to Islam. I just can't make myself believe that EVERY Muslim is bad. 9/11 frightened me, and infuriated me as much as the next person. But most reasonable people will step back and begin to read the history.

Most people don't just walk up to a person on the street and punch them in the face, without a reason. Why is it that most people don't want to know the reason behind this?

Yes, there are parts of the Middle East that have 20-40% literacy rates, but not EVERY part. They aren't all savages. Last I read, Khomeni's daughter is quite progressive. Now does she store C4 in her basement? Who knows?

In any disagreement or confrontation, most people want to know WHY?

And, that doesn't just go for Christians and Jews. We've actually seen that manifested on 9/11/01,
for a blatant example.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."
— Richard Dawkins

Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions
- Blaise Pascal
'On religious issues there can be little or no compromise. There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both.

I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?

And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism."'

Goldwater - Speech in the US Senate (16 September 1981)

I say both.

Some believe the Anti Christ is just one person but there are many.No not loony i just study the scriptures.

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time. And just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have risen up, from which we know that it is the last hour.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist.

1Jn 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antichrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world.

I concede and apologize, according the Bible everyone who isn't christian is the anti-christ.

Oh well.

Forum List

Back