Who needs personal responsibility when you can blame liberals

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Newt blames the stories from his wife about his actions on liberals! Yeah, what he did is fine, people talking about it is obviously liberal!

Romney won't release his tax records because...the liberals! Nevermind that Neets biggest supporter has told him he should release it. Next he'll be blaming liberals for making Christie say it.

The crowd booed when he said he would maybe release the record in April. Those must've been liberals too!

Newt blames the stories from his wife about his actions on liberals! Yeah, what he did is fine, people talking about it is obviously liberal!

Romney won't release his tax records because...the liberals! Nevermind that Neets biggest supporter has told him he should release it. Next he'll be blaming liberals for making Christie say it.

The crowd booed when he said he would maybe release the record in April. Those must've been liberals too!

Gingrich did what he did...and people have the right to disparage him for it. Would it have been the first question that I would have asked him in a debate about how to fix problems in this country? No, but that's the bed he made for himself and he's going to have to deal with it.

As for Romney? I'm always amused when conservatives are attacked for being successful. Sorry, Kids...but Mitt graduated from Harvard with honors in both law and business. He's a REALLY smart businessman. Did you expect him NOT to take full advantage of our joke of a tax code? So ask yourself who you want running things...someone who understands law AND business and has been demonstratably successful in both...or someone who doesn't understand business at all? We've had three years of the latter...how's that working out? How about we try someone who was smart enough to fix the Salt Lake City Olympic games when they were doing down in flames? How about we try someone who saw potential in a startup company called Staples and backed them financially? How about if we try someone who's not just about pretty speeches but actually gets budgets made and jobs done?

Gingrich did what he did...and people have the right to disparage him for it. Would it have been the first question that I would have asked him in a debate about how to fix problems in this country? No, but that's the bed he made for himself and he's going to have to deal with it.

As for Romney? I'm always amused when conservatives are attacked for being successful. Sorry, Kids...but Mitt graduated from Harvard with honors in both law and business. He's a REALLY smart businessman. Did you expect him NOT to take full advantage of our joke of a tax code? So ask yourself who you want running things...someone who understands law AND business and has been demonstratably successful in both...or someone who doesn't understand business at all? We've had three years of the latter...how's that working out? How about we try someone who was smart enough to fix the Salt Lake City Olympic games when they were doing down in flames? How about we try someone who saw potential in a startup company called Staples and backed them financially? How about if we try someone who's not just about pretty speeches but actually gets budgets made and jobs done?

If Newt's "business practices" were spread uniformly across this country we wouldn't have much left.

No businessman, who is not a vulture capitalist, makes a 900% return by buying a company, loading it with debt, bankrupting it and then selling it off.

A lesson on personal responsibility from a failure, living on Food Stamps and the teat of the U.S. Government.

A lesson on personal responsibility from a failure, living on Food Stamps and the teat of the U.S. Government.

If that's not true, your entire belief system turns to shit, doesn't it? Cling to that fantasy world you live in big guy.

Newt's a liberal though and Romney's a moderate center guy at best. So I guess it's all for show.

Newt kicked some serious ass last night.
That alone just might get him the nomination.
He sure as hell wont take any crap from Obama in the debates that's for sure.

NewtPelosiSofaEngineering.jpg

Even in this thread you take no responsibility in electing tyrants to government service. And you think Romney and Getrich aren't liberals? you are only fooling yourself.

It's funny how the left want personal responsibility when it comes to someone in the GOP, but they refuse to hold any of there own people accountable. America is awaking to this hypocrisy, and I believe the double standard has run it's course. 2012 is going to be a good year.

Even in this thread you take no responsibility in electing tyrants to government service. And you think Romney and Getrich aren't liberals? you are only fooling yourself.

Hmm, I took no credit for tyrants because I'm not talking about tyrants. I didn't take credit for kick ass ribs either because that's not the topic. Nice deflection attempt.

It's funny how the left want personal responsibility when it comes to someone in the GOP, but they refuse to hold any of there own people accountable. America is awaking to this hypocrisy, and I believe the double standard has run it's course. 2012 is going to be a good year.

Great comment. A code of ethics only seems to come into play when the Repubs are on stage. Clinton, Wright, Soros, and the Chicago Machine (among many others that do not come to mind after spending all day locked up with teenagers) are perfect players in this game, one would think coming from the opinions of the left.

Newt or Romney either one could run this country a hell of a lot better that the current dimwit in chief.

The guys never held a real job in his life. He has not one lick of business sense and he's surrounded himself with folks who know even less than he does.

Loser big time.

I for one can hardly wait to see the backside of his sorry ass.

Ironic, you jump into a thread about the lack of personal responsibility from your party, ignore it, then start in on how liberals ignore their own...while ignoring your own party Yourself. Amazing, I can almost see your credibility committing suicide.

Great way to prove my point

Funny isn't it. They criticize newt and romney and praise obamaturd and clinton. They are truly mental.

Ironic, you jump into a thread about the lack of personal responsibility from your party, ignore it, then start in on how liberals ignore their own...while ignoring your own party Yourself. Amazing, I can almost see your credibility committing suicide.

Great way to prove my point
If you are saying he proved you pointless, yes he did.

Funny isn't it. They criticize newt and romney and praise obamaturd and clinton. They are truly mental.

You ignored it too. It's the liberals fault!

Hmm, I took no credit for tyrants because I'm not talking about tyrants. I didn't take credit for kick ass ribs either because that's not the topic. Nice deflection attempt.

Who's deflecting? Did you vote tyrants into elected office? Yes or no?

Conservative Republicans seem to have only three tricks in their bag: hate, fear and blame. Hate Americans who differ in opinion; fear Islamo Fascists (or, Commies, Marxists, Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gays, Lesbians and of course liberals), and blame Obama for the Great Recession which took place three months before he took office.

Forum List

Back