Who needs personal responsibility when you can blame liberals

You mean Like you just did? :eusa_whistle:

No what I said was that Dems and Repubs SHARE THE RESPONSIBILITY of the current Economy. I know it tears away at you "you think dems are perfect" bullshit so you again proven wrong.

C'mon Big Reb! Will you at least admit that the current economy isnt ALL OBAMAS fault?

I don't recall that I have blamed just the democrats alone. I am not a partisan hack like you.

I woulda pos repped you then you had to be stupid :evil: I blame both sides...if thats partisan then hey, thats me I guess :cool:

Telling you how I see and how you wrote the OP is being stupid? I'll take that as a compliment.

@ BigReb

:thup: call me when the OP is untrue :thup:

Who needs personal responsibility when you can blame liberals.

I have never seen a liberal blame a liberal. But I have seen a few conservatives blame those who call themselves conservative, So you got it ass backwards.

Liberals are the pushers of all these social programs. social programs have placed a srain on the government. So why not place the blame where it should be?

Newt blames the stories from his wife about his actions on liberals! Yeah, what he did is fine, people talking about it is obviously liberal!

Romney won't release his tax records because...the liberals! Nevermind that Neets biggest supporter has told him he should release it. Next he'll be blaming liberals for making Christie say it.

The crowd booed when he said he would maybe release the record in April. Those must've been liberals too!

This from a guy that 3 years later is STILL claiming Bush is to blame for all of Obama's fuck ups.

Not for ALL of his fuck ups but they do SHARE the current state of the Economy. Now, here is where you back the fuck up. Can you agree that Obama isnt SOLELY responsible for the economy? C'mon show off some of that personal responsibility. :lol: I'll wait..

He is responsible for his JOB KILLING signing statements, his support of JOB KILLING legislation and taxation and his support from the democratic party on spending 50 cents on every dollar borrowed from China.

He is responsible for the actions of the EPA in destroying our power grid ( which he conveniently told them to wait till after the election to shut down close to 140 Power plants. The actions of the EPA in causing oil companies to operate at higher costs and shift that burden to the consumer, the EPA is a drain on an already weak economy and HE set them loose.

This from a guy that 3 years later is STILL claiming Bush is to blame for all of Obama's fuck ups.

Not for ALL of his fuck ups but they do SHARE the current state of the Economy. Now, here is where you back the fuck up. Can you agree that Obama isnt SOLELY responsible for the economy? C'mon show off some of that personal responsibility. :lol: I'll wait..

He is responsible for his JOB KILLING signing statements, his support of JOB KILLING legislation and taxation and his support from the democratic party on spending 50 cents on every dollar borrowed from China.

He is responsible for the actions of the EPA in destroying our power grid ( which he conveniently told them to wait till after the election to shut down close to 140 Power plants. The actions of the EPA in causing oil companies to operate at higher costs and shift that burden to the consumer, the EPA is a drain on an already weak economy and HE set them loose.
You just cant do it can you? The hack in you wont let you speak those words

You just cant do it can you? The hack in you wont let you speak those words

Cite for us the laws, signing Statements and actions of US Government agencies under Bush that damaged the economy. If you say Fanni and Freddy then you obviously missed the part where Bush tried twice to get new regulations to control them and McCain tried a third time. Guess who stopped them?

Frank in the House and Dodd in the Senate.

Dam is that hard to admit it retired?

Still waiting, I can point to specific bills, signing statements and actions BY Obama, you can not do so against Bush. Or you haven't yet anyway. I am waiting.

No I havent because if you believe Bush's decisions had NO IMPACT on the current state of the economy. My guess is that no matter what bill I post you will dispute it. Bush, to you, is the reverse butterfly effect, he effected nothing.

While I say that both Dems and Repubs are responsible for the current economy. You cannot. You just cheer for you team and pretend all they do is just fine. :lol:

Forum List

Back