Who needs personal responsibility when you can blame liberals

Newt blames the stories from his wife about his actions on liberals! Yeah, what he did is fine, people talking about it is obviously liberal!

Romney won't release his tax records because...the liberals! Nevermind that Neets biggest supporter has told him he should release it. Next he'll be blaming liberals for making Christie say it.

The crowd booed when he said he would maybe release the record in April. Those must've been liberals too!

Conservative Republicans seem to have only three tricks in their bag: hate, fear and blame. Hate Americans who differ in opinion; fear Islamo Fascists (or, Commies, Marxists, Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gays, Lesbians and of course liberals), and blame Obama for the Great Recession which took place three months before he took office.

Nah, the only conservative Pub is Ron Paul. The rest are tax and spend militarist who will liberally spend the lives of other peoples children on foriegn interventionism. But don't worry connies, the Dems are filled with the same type, tax and spend.......But that said I agree with you on what they offer, I just think both parties offer it.

Like a turd sandwich versus a giant douche.....

Newt blames the stories from his wife about his actions on liberals! Yeah, what he did is fine, people talking about it is obviously liberal!

Romney won't release his tax records because...the liberals! Nevermind that Neets biggest supporter has told him he should release it. Next he'll be blaming liberals for making Christie say it.

The crowd booed when he said he would maybe release the record in April. Those must've been liberals too!

Conservative Republicans seem to have only three tricks in their bag: hate, fear and blame. Hate Americans who differ in opinion; fear Islamo Fascists (or, Commies, Marxists, Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gays, Lesbians and of course liberals), and blame Obama for the Great Recession which took place three months before he took office.

Actually, the recession officially started in December of 2007, eleven months before the election and thirteen months before Obama took office.

Even in this thread you take no responsibility in electing tyrants to government service. And you think Romney and Getrich aren't liberals? you are only fooling yourself.

Hmm, I took no credit for tyrants because I'm not talking about tyrants. I didn't take credit for kick ass ribs either because that's not the topic. Nice deflection attempt.

Who's deflecting? Did you vote tyrants into elected office? Yes or no?

Try addressing the topic first :doubt: Not doing so is...Deflection

Hmm, I took no credit for tyrants because I'm not talking about tyrants. I didn't take credit for kick ass ribs either because that's not the topic. Nice deflection attempt.

Who's deflecting? Did you vote tyrants into elected office? Yes or no?

Try addressing the topic first :doubt: Not doing so is...Deflection

You call out republicans about not taking responsibility but yet you will not do the same.

Actually, the recession officially started in December of 2007, eleven months before the election and thirteen months before Obama took office.

I stand corrected. The 'crash' occurred in October 2008, the cause began with two tax cuts, two unpaid for wars and an administration unwilling to regulate the financial industry.

I stand corrected. The 'crash' occurred in October 2008, the cause began with two tax cuts, two unpaid for wars and an administration unwilling to regulate the financial industry.

I recommend Pulitzer Prize-winner, Ron Suskind's, new book, "Confidence Men," which details the financial crisis, Obama's election, and the new administration's handling of the crisis as well as health insurance reform. It also includes a great deal of insight into the men who ran the banks and the administration officials who dealt with the crisis. I just finished it yesterday.

Last edited:

This from a guy that 3 years later is STILL claiming Bush is to blame for all of Obama's fuck ups.

You have taken HYPOCRISY to a whole new level. The FOUNDATION of the liberal creed is based on finger-pointing, assigning blame, and dirty tricks.

Liberals such as you have no SHAME, because shame requires a CONSCIENCE and a certain level of core values and morals.

You have taken HYPOCRISY to a whole new level. The FOUNDATION of the liberal creed is based on finger-pointing, assigning blame, and dirty tricks.

Liberals such as you have no SHAME, because shame requires a CONSCIENCE and a certain level of core values and morals.

:cuckoo:

This from a guy that 3 years later is STILL claiming Bush is to blame for all of Obama's fuck ups.

Not for ALL of his fuck ups but they do SHARE the current state of the Economy. Now, here is where you back the fuck up. Can you agree that Obama isnt SOLELY responsible for the economy? C'mon show off some of that personal responsibility. :lol: I'll wait..

Wow...See kids. If you ever want a thread to get off the front page just ask a republican to take SOME responsibility and that'll do the trick. They'll never come back

Wow...See kids. If you ever want a thread to get off the front page just ask a republican to take SOME responsibility and that'll do the trick. They'll never come back

Well hell kiddo when you blame one side while forgetting about the other side you will hear it. You're stupid if you think the democrats are good and republicans are evil or should bear all the blame. You are a hypocrite.

Well hell kiddo when you blame one side while forgetting about the other side you will hear it.

You mean Like you just did? :eusa_whistle:

You're stupid if you think the democrats are good and republicans are evil or should bear all the blame. You are a hypocrite.

No what I said was that Dems and Repubs SHARE THE RESPONSIBILITY of the current Economy. I know it tears away at you "you think dems are perfect" bullshit so you again proven wrong.

C'mon Big Reb! Will you at least admit that the current economy isnt ALL OBAMAS fault?

Statists as Obama blame Republicans/Conservatives. Has Obama released his records yet?

due to the fact that each side, mainly the partisans, do NOT hold their own accountable is the MAIN reason we're in the mess we're in. especially fiscally.

Last edited:

Well hell kiddo when you blame one side while forgetting about the other side you will hear it.

You're stupid if you think the democrats are good and republicans are evil or should bear all the blame. You are a hypocrite.

No what I said was that Dems and Repubs SHARE THE RESPONSIBILITY of the current Economy. I know it tears away at you "you think dems are perfect" bullshit so you again proven wrong.

C'mon Big Reb! Will you at least admit that the current economy isnt ALL OBAMAS fault?

I don't recall that I have blamed just the democrats alone. I am not a partisan hack like you.

I don't recall that I have blamed just the democrats alone. I am not a partisan hack like you.

I woulda pos repped you then you had to be stupid :evil: I blame both sides...if thats partisan then hey, thats me I guess :cool:

Forum List

Back