Who listens to Rush?

Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh and agree or disagree with him?

• Total voters
I try to listen to Rush when I can during lunch times, but only for a short time.

90% of what he does is read and analyze liberal articles or play audio of liberal MSM. So its rather laughable to hear libs decry that Rush is "full of shit", when most of the time he is exposing liberal media lies with facts and common sense. He exposes the MSM for what it is, a left-wing propaganda machine that is soley concerned with electing left wing officials, not telling the truth. And yet for this Rush is accused of "brainwashing" millions of people.

Bingo..!
And liberal media hate it because he refuses to walk on eggshells.
And they can't acknowledge Rush Limbaugh for what he is and his legitimacy, because liberals know his satire, his irony, his devilish capabilities at facts and statistics at exposing liberal lies and hypocrisy must never be recognized by the liberal media....attack most vehemently that which is most feared.......some hardcore truths.

I do not listen to Rush and have no idea whether I generally agree with him...as I have no way of knowing what he is saying...because I don't listen to Rush.

I'll say one more thing. Anyone who thinks they can talk for 3 hours - unscripted - without saying something that other people can - particularly when taken out of context - make you look like an absolute nutjob is mistaken.

If people would learn to use their ears and brains, instead of waiting for a sentence they can bitch about, you might find you are less prone to make an ass of yourself.

Just an idea.

Wonderful Country ain't it? You don't have to listen to Rush if you don't want to. Why would the left have it any other way?

Read the book... Agreed with a great deal of it, the principles... but the personality was a bit more of a shock and seemed to be purposefully so.

A lot of his schtick is finding something silly some liberal says, and then making fun of it. He is sparse on any real policy.

I find him fun, and most of his points I agree with. What is cool is he will own up when he gets it wrong.

I have never listened to Rush. I have no idea whether he agrees with me or not, nor do I care.

You may be the wisest of all of us with that comment, CG.

I don't listen to US talk radio stations. I often listen to BBC R4 for political debates. I prefer less hysterical ranting and more reason and rationale in a debate.

Yep...all US talk radio is for is to keep the flames well lit to keep the partisan sheep encircling around them.
Half what is wrong with this country is a lack of credible media.

I used to listen to him back when he was funny and less extreme. He was pretty creative back then. Now he's just another boring hack.

I check out the links because some posters are too stupid to understand what they are posting.
I also read news and such, I do not listen to it very much at all and seldom watch any.
By reading it vs viewing it I reduce the vidiot programming factor influence on myself.

I used to listen to him back when he was funny and less extreme. He was pretty creative back then. Now he's just another boring hack.

There's no money in 'funny and less extreme'.

That was back when he made all his money. He's at the desperation phase now, just gettin more and more shock jock and hanging on amidst all the other Rush copy cats.

Who listens to Rush?

90% of the Republican Party and 6% of scientists.

I'll listen to his show, seems to be very Republican in nature, i dont like how he seems to ignore some important issues butt Dr Savage always comes through with the red meat im looking for.

I want someone conservative who is critical of both Democrats and Republicans and thats Dr Savage.

:tank:

I am the same way. I used to enjoy listening to him but over the years things just changed.

Immie

I check out the links because some posters are too stupid to understand what they are posting.
I also read news and such, I do not listen to it very much at all and seldom watch any.
By reading it vs viewing it I reduce the vidiot programming factor influence on myself.

No shit on the posters that are too stupid to understand what they are posting.

I will run the videos while I am reading the associated story on many things, but if the videos get to be more than just a minute or two they have to be very interesting for me to watch them all the way through.

Immie

Forum List

Back