Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Who Killed More? Sralin, Mao or Hitler?

my answer is Sralin!

"Stalin's mindset of "a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic,""

Once you've climbed a ladder higher than about forty feet the fall distance after that doesn't really matter; you slip off and plummet you're going to push up some daisies. The death of one person is tragic; getting up into the thousands or millions of deaths is no less or more tragic for that one dead guy.

It is generally an accepted fact, Mao's Cultural revolution and Great Leap forward did away with a lot more folks than either Hitler or Stalin.

He had more folks to feed, and more folks to advance out of poverty, getting rid of folks was one of the best way to "leap forward," to say nothing of those who resisted the plans of his revolution.

". . . Two more recent accounts give what are widely regarded as the most credible numbers. One, in 2008, is by the Chinese journalist Yang Jisheng, who estimates that 35 million died. Hong Kong University’s Frank Dikötter has a higher but equally plausible estimate of 45 million. Besides adjusting the numbers upward, Dikötter and others have made another important point: many deaths were violent. Communist Party officials beat to death anyone suspected of hoarding grain, or people who tried to escape the death farms by traveling to cities.

Regardless of how one views these revisions, the Great Leap Famine was by far the largest famine in history. It was also man-made—and not because of war or disease, but by government policies that were flawed and recognized as such at the time by reasonable people in the Chinese government.. . "

"It depends on how you want to do the ranking. If you just want to rank it by the number of innocent people that they slaughtered, Mao would have to rank at the top. Probably as many as over 40 million people, which is more than the number of victims of Stalin and much more than the number of victims of Hitler. You could say, however, well, that was just because Mao ruled a country with an enormous population for 27 years, whereas Stalin ruled a country with a smaller population than China. And Hitler had only 12 years in power," Somin said.

1 MAO ZEDONG​

China (1949-76) Regime Communist Victims 60 million

2 JOSEPH STALIN​

Soviet Union (1929-53) Regime Communist Victims 40 million

3 ADOLF HITLER​

Germany (1933-45) Regime Nazi dictatorship Victims 30 million

It would have been better if Nazis won vs. Soviet Union. We fought the wrong enemy.

Mao, because his CCP's mass killing is still going on.

Stalin a distant second.

Hitler an even more distant 3rd.
I have to admit, when I read that Daily Mail article, I was surprised at how few Pinochet was actually responsible for.

I had always been taught that he was responsible for a huge atrocity the size of a Castro or a Doc Duvalier. . . not that I am saying, that helicopter thing, is at all acceptable, but. . .

. . . wow, such a small price to pay to rid a nation of ideological subversion, compared to all the other atrocious and brutal regimes when one looks at the past.

Those helicopters would be going up & down forever, if they did the same thing here. . . :eusa_think:

I even thought, since the Daily Mail has a conservative bias, THEY HAD to be bullshitting me, only 3000?!

Even Deep State liberal Wiki. . .

"According to the Chilean government, the number of executions and forced disappearances was 3,095.[20]"

design.jpg

Who Killed More? Sralin, Mao or Hitler?

my answer is Sralin!

"Stalin's mindset of "a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic,""

I don't know why it is....but these dictators always kill their own people. Hitler killed 6 million Jews. Stalin killed over 25 million Russians during WWII. Mao killed millions of his own people....they aren't sure how many.

Biden is trying to kill several million thru starvation and crime.

Think it is Mao by a whisker

Death solves all problems..........Sweet Uncle Joe
Stalin killed millions of his own people and then killed millions more.
you know what is REALLY CRAZY HERE, that Marxist butcher sralin is the most 'outstanding' figure of all times" in Muscovy today

Russians name Stalin as the most 'outstanding' figure of all times

https://khpg.org › ...

22 Jun 2021 — The renowned Levada Centre has carried out a survey to find out whom Russians would name as the “ten most outstanding [выдающиеся) figures ...

1654847954547.png

MAO. Over 50 million starved to death. Nice guy huh............Stalin in second for killing his own.......finally Hitler.

Lead in gasoline probably outdid all the above mentioned.
LOL

Now that is far fetched.............We back in the day used red lead paint.......lead in gas.........still here......Even though I grinded it up without proper PPE back then...........Hardly a comparison to MAO........

LOL

Now that is far fetched.............We back in the day used red lead paint.......lead in gas.........still here......Even though I grinded it up without proper PPE back then...........Hardly a comparison to MAO........
For starters:How the auto and petroleum industries knew for 100 years how deadly leaded gas was, but sold it anyway

Comparing millions of deaths to millions of deaths as a result of ideology should indicate more about ideology than about personalities.

Forum List

Back