Who Is Your Favorite Female TV Meteorologist ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Who Is Your Favorite Female TV Meteorologist ?
So many to choose from. I don't want to make any feel uncomfortable. But I only have true crushes on single women. It would be inappropriate otherwise.

Can't say I'm uh, familiar with the whole roster. Or maybe any.

Long ago I had the hots for Terry Merryman, but she was a local news anchor.

I am a news hound always have been but lately I scan the internet for news and watch several city's local news station's webcasts. So I happen upon many tv anchor personalities and meteorologists.

I am a news hound always have been but lately I scan the internet for news and watch several city's local news station's webcasts. So I happen upon many tv anchor personalities and meteorologists.

I don't even have television, but if I happen to see one, what I'd be watching would be, y'know, stuff like what the temp is gonna be and when it's gonna rain.

I don't even have television, but if I happen to see one, what I'd be watching would be, y'know, stuff like what the temp is gonna be and when it's gonna rain.
I don't even have television
thats what you get for living in the Forest Primeval Pogo...

Jackie Guerrido on Univision. She is smoking hot! She's hotter than a roll of cash in a negro's wallet. I used to tune in to the morning Univision tv show just to jack off while watching Jackie's weather forecast. I didn't have a clue as to what those people were saying, but damn was she hot!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460256950.171313.jpg

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460256964.820165.jpg

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460256977.354196.jpg

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460256988.078741.jpg

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460257002.440936.jpg
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460257014.359240.jpg

Maria Larosa on the Weather Channel is also smoking! She has that "girl next door" thing going on. With her I fantasize about tying her up and doing her doggy!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460257191.766836.jpg

Forum List

Back