Who is your Celebrity crush?

i flop all over. i guess it all depends who ever i just watched

Same here, I haven't had one for a long time and I don't have a certain type looks wise.

Usually there is some quality that the celebrity brings to a character they portray or there is a unique charisma attached to the stars personality that makes them attractive to me.

All the ones posted so far are in the good looking department.

Last edited:

Same here, I haven't had one for a long time and I don't have a certain type looks wise.

Usually there is some quality that the celebrity brings to a character they portray or there is a unique charisma attached to the stars personality that makes them attractive to me.

yea, my tastes vary all over the board too. i don't watch all that much TV. and what i watch is stuff like dual survivor, or something on the history channel. not all that hot chick promoting.

I do like lea michele from glee. she's cute, but it's her singing that really gets me. I get goose bumps sometimes. i don't know half the stuff she sings or even like it, but she sings it really welll.

I just watched a james bond movie that had sophie marceau. she's hot

SophieMarceau02.jpg

yea, my tastes vary all over the board too. i don't watch all that much TV. and what i watch is stuff like dual survivor, or something on the history channel. not all that hot chick promoting.

I do like lea michele from glee. she's cute, but it's her singing that really gets me. I get goose bumps sometimes. i don't know half the stuff she sings or even like it, but she sings it really welll.

SophieMarceau02.jpg

Good singing is attractive, I think that a poster here jos? has a major crush on a singer and sh gives him a lot of exposure here to :)

SophieMarceau02.jpg

Good singing is attractive, I think that a poster here jos? has a major crush on a singer and sh gives him a lot of exposure here to :)

yea, and what is amazing, my taste in music is very heavy and hard rock. the stuff she sings is like showtunes, broadway, pop or what ever. stuff i don't really have a taste for. but when she sings it, i love it

Thor:

936full-chris-hemsworth.jpg

and Eric Northman:

Mr-January-eric-northman-7221354-492-604.jpg

The two of them would make quite a sammich.

Not too young, not too pretty, not too sensitive or delicate.... I like actors from the 1920s to the 1950s (with a few exceptions) they are all dead now.

My number one: Robert Mitchum.

media_http30mediatumb_yFCmajpgscaled500_zps5b7ab488.jpg

vlcsnap-32876_zps65127401.png
kako-su-poznati-lecili-mamurluk_10357_zpsbd620de0.jpg

Confianza_zpsece50e47.jpg

yea, and what is amazing, my taste in music is very heavy and hard rock. the stuff she sings is like showtunes, broadway, pop or what ever. stuff i don't really have a taste for. but when she sings it, i love it

she's got that "something something" going on, star quality:cool:

Not too young, not too pretty, not too sensitive or delicate.... I like actors from the 1920s to the 1950s (with a few exceptions) they are all dead now.

yea, back when hollywood actually had class and style. he was great as pug henry in the winds of war

Gotta agree with you there Skye, that old hollywood look is sexy :cool:

The Golden Age of Hollywood produced many beautiful woman, however, I am attracted to Audrey Hepburn not only for her beauty and style, but her love of animals as well.

Breakfast at Tiffany's (3/9) Movie CLIP - Moon River (1961)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirBWk-qd9A]Breakfast at Tiffany's (3/9) Movie CLIP - Moon River (1961) HD - YouTube[/ame]

audrey-hepburn_zps74ccc742.jpg

GivenchyHat3a.jpg

vtl24800x600_zps95f0b034.jpg

131431988_1578ed6973_z_zps86a832fc.jpg

if we're stepping back in time i always liked maureen o'hara. yvonne de carlo (lilly munster) was also very pretty

220px-Yvonne_De_Carlo_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg

Forum List

Back