Who is the real idiot, Obama or Trump?

Obama made some economic promises when he sold the American people on his stimulus package.

Obama Promised Unemployment Rate at 5.6% After Stimulus... Today It's at 8.3% Instead - Conservative News

Back in February 2009, the Obama Administration promised the American public that after their nearly trillion dollar stimulus too effect, the unemployment rate would drop down to 5.3% at the end of his first term.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What’s another trillion dollars among friends?

Via Instapundit… JAMES PETHOKOUKIS: July jobs report: America’s labor market depression continues. Plus, once again, the damning graph comparing Obama’s stimulus promises with actual results. “Not only is the 8.3% unemployment rate way above the 5.6% unemployment rate that Team Obama predicted for July 2012 if Congress passed the $800 billion stimulus plan. It’s way above the 6.0% unemployment rate they predicted if no stimulus was passed.”

They really believed they could spend their way out of recession.

What idiots.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

The famed Rosy Scenario, coined in the early days of the Reagan White House when large tax cuts and higher defense spending were assumed to be paid for in part by strong economic growth, is a cornerstone of the Obama administration’s first multiyear budget.

After contracting at a 1.2% rate in 2009, a more modest drop than the Congressional Budget Office and Blue Chip Consensus forecasts assume, the White House sees growth domestic product growth snapping back by 3.2% next year and then 4% or higher the three years after that.

The last time the economy preformed that well was the New Economy heyday of the late 1990s.

The 2010-2013 forecasts are slightly more optimistic than CBO but much rosier — in some cases by well over one percentage point — than what the Blue Chip Consensus calls for. A separate private-sector gauge, the Survey of Professional Forecasts, also projects a much weaker economy this year and next.

The unemployment rate at the end of President Barack Obama‘s term in 2013 will be just 5.2%, according to the White House. The rate currently sits at 7.6%, and many economists expect it to climb past 9% before the recession ends. A report Thursday showing jobless claims at a 26-year high supports the more pessimistic forecasts, at least in the short run.

If Obama was working in the private sector he would have been canned a long time ago.

Conversely, Trump promised 4% GDP and delivered

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep
When Obama said, "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," I was very pleased. What frosted my but was my doctor lost a lot of patients and he left medicine and started driving a forklift at Sam's warehouse. Then I got a doctor from Bangladesh and I can't understand a damn thing he says.

I call 100% bullshit on your story . Please explain how Obamacare would take your doctor away .

Oh, how’s that wall that Mexico is paying for ?

Millions of Americans lost their doctor and plan due to Obamacare, then Obama went on national tv and apologized, nitwit.

Only people who lost insurance were those with shot insurance that didn’t make the minimum standards.

And god forbid obama apologizes to them.

How’s thy Mexico paid wall doing ?
Lol
Quit falling down the well

Insurance is not healthcare you silly little fucker

Is how basically everyone accesss health care.

When Obama said, "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," I was very pleased. What frosted my but was my doctor lost a lot of patients and he left medicine and started driving a forklift at Sam's warehouse. Then I got a doctor from Bangladesh and I can't understand a damn thing he says.

I call 100% bullshit on your story . Please explain how Obamacare would take your doctor away .

Millions of Americans lost their doctor and plan due to Obamacare, then Obama went on national tv and apologized, nitwit.

Only people who lost insurance were those with shot insurance that didn’t make the minimum standards.

Lol

...And insurance is not healthcare… Grade schoolers know this fact

The people on this video who tried to tell us that Trump had zero chance of being President are the same ones who thought Trump would never reach 4% GDP and call him the idiot.

The mortgage meltdown created the deepest financial crisis since 1929.
And everybody thought that Obama should pull a rabbit out of his ass and make it go away in 12 months.
Too bad Trump didn't inherit Bush's mess, even the stupid idiotic Republicans would be in favor of impeachment by now.

But Trump wants to take full credit for all the improvement before his stinky fat ass arrived in the Oval Office.
Such a freakish impostor.
Even his hair is fake.

Lol

I recently visited my doctor's office, they don't sell insurance there.

Why did Obama apologize? Why did Dem's in congress scream at Obama to take the blame? Why did the American people obliterate the Dem party for passing Obamacare? OH SNAP that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Obamacare was so bad that the republicans immediately repealed it! Oh wait.....

Hold on, I'm still laughing at your previous posts :auiqs.jpg:

Can’t respond can you ?

Where’s that Mexico wall again?

They always revert to word salad and emojis.
It's like shooting ducks in a barrel on this board.
Like playing a video game and getting to the 12th level after 5 minutes.

Why did Obama apologize? Why did Dem's in congress scream at Obama to take the blame? Why did the American people obliterate the Dem party for passing Obamacare? OH SNAP that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Obamacare was so bad that the republicans immediately repealed it! Oh wait.....

Hold on, I'm still laughing at your previous posts :auiqs.jpg:

Can’t respond can you ?

Where’s that Mexico wall again?

Its a gift that I even bother to acknowledge you exist.
You better not flip or trump will call you a rat

Lol

But they asked you for your insurance card before they told you to sit down, right?

Lol

But they asked you for your insurance card before they told you to sit down, right?

No they know I earn more than the doctor does.

Right now I prefer Trump but this evaluation contains forward looking thoughts involving risks, uncertainties and assumptions that 4 out of 5 GOP leaders end up being regarded as RINO's.

The people on this video who tried to tell us that Trump had zero chance of being President are the same ones who thought Trump would never reach 4% GDP and call him the idiot.

The mortgage meltdown created the deepest financial crisis since 1929.
And everybody thought that Obama should pull a rabbit out of his ass and make it go away in 12 months.
Too bad Trump didn't inherit Bush's mess, even the stupid idiotic Republicans would be in favor of impeachment by now.

But Trump wants to take full credit for all the improvement before his stinky fat ass arrived in the Oval Office.
Such a freakish impostor.
Even his hair is fake.

I see you missed the point by a wide margin. Try having someone explain it to you then try posting.

Lol

They have done that for 40 plus years, it doesn’t mean you had insurance or could afford it. My doctor never asked for insurance, I paid him cash right after the visit, saved me hundreds of dollars.

Obama made some economic promises when he sold the American people on his stimulus package.

Obama Promised Unemployment Rate at 5.6% After Stimulus... Today It's at 8.3% Instead - Conservative News

Back in February 2009, the Obama Administration promised the American public that after their nearly trillion dollar stimulus too effect, the unemployment rate would drop down to 5.3% at the end of his first term.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

Via Instapundit… JAMES PETHOKOUKIS: July jobs report: America’s labor market depression continues. Plus, once again, the damning graph comparing Obama’s stimulus promises with actual results. “Not only is the 8.3% unemployment rate way above the 5.6% unemployment rate that Team Obama predicted for July 2012 if Congress passed the $800 billion stimulus plan. It’s way above the 6.0% unemployment rate they predicted if no stimulus was passed.”

What idiots.

The famed Rosy Scenario, coined in the early days of the Reagan White House when large tax cuts and higher defense spending were assumed to be paid for in part by strong economic growth, is a cornerstone of the Obama administration’s first multiyear budget.

After contracting at a 1.2% rate in 2009, a more modest drop than the Congressional Budget Office and Blue Chip Consensus forecasts assume, the White House sees growth domestic product growth snapping back by 3.2% next year and then 4% or higher the three years after that.

The last time the economy preformed that well was the New Economy heyday of the late 1990s.

The 2010-2013 forecasts are slightly more optimistic than CBO but much rosier — in some cases by well over one percentage point — than what the Blue Chip Consensus calls for. A separate private-sector gauge, the Survey of Professional Forecasts, also projects a much weaker economy this year and next.

The unemployment rate at the end of President Barack Obama‘s term in 2013 will be just 5.2%, according to the White House. The rate currently sits at 7.6%, and many economists expect it to climb past 9% before the recession ends. A report Thursday showing jobless claims at a 26-year high supports the more pessimistic forecasts, at least in the short run.

If Obama was working in the private sector he would have been canned a long time ago.

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

Lol

My you are just an obnoxious little brainwashed tRumpkin aren't you?

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

We've had 4% for a quarter. We had similar growth in 2014 and then repubs said the economy was terrible.

Yea...that's believable...sure

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

Millions?

Document it with a link.

Not that you'd lie...but you ARE a Trumper so...

Yea...that's believable...sure
I'm an Appalachian redneck cracker. Maybe that's why.

After Four Pages Squabbling About The ACA

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

Expert Economists Sure Are Long Winded
When It's Comes To Being WRONG

Now, We Could Pretend
This Is The Extension Of The Obama Economy
If Trump Had Continued Obama's Cluelessness
Except He Didn't

Remember
The Economy Started It's Recovery In January 2009
Before Obama Was Even Sworn In
And The Recession Was Officially Over
Before Obama Even Filled His Cabinet
(I've Posted The Charts Previously)

Obama's Fool-Hardy Policies
Suppressed The Start Of The Recovery
He Inherited From Bush's TARP

Trump Rolling Back Regulations From Day One
(Like He Said He Would)
And Cutting Taxes (Like He Said He Would)
Is How The Economy We See Today Defied All Punditry

They Promise, They Promise, They Promise
Trump Delivers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back