Who is the real idiot, Obama or Trump?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Obama made some economic promises when he sold the American people on his stimulus package.

Obama Promised Unemployment Rate at 5.6% After Stimulus... Today It's at 8.3% Instead - Conservative News

Back in February 2009, the Obama Administration promised the American public that after their nearly trillion dollar stimulus too effect, the unemployment rate would drop down to 5.3% at the end of his first term.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What’s another trillion dollars among friends?

Via Instapundit… JAMES PETHOKOUKIS: July jobs report: America’s labor market depression continues. Plus, once again, the damning graph comparing Obama’s stimulus promises with actual results. “Not only is the 8.3% unemployment rate way above the 5.6% unemployment rate that Team Obama predicted for July 2012 if Congress passed the $800 billion stimulus plan. It’s way above the 6.0% unemployment rate they predicted if no stimulus was passed.”

They really believed they could spend their way out of recession.

What idiots.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

The famed Rosy Scenario, coined in the early days of the Reagan White House when large tax cuts and higher defense spending were assumed to be paid for in part by strong economic growth, is a cornerstone of the Obama administration’s first multiyear budget.

After contracting at a 1.2% rate in 2009, a more modest drop than the Congressional Budget Office and Blue Chip Consensus forecasts assume, the White House sees growth domestic product growth snapping back by 3.2% next year and then 4% or higher the three years after that.

The last time the economy preformed that well was the New Economy heyday of the late 1990s.

The 2010-2013 forecasts are slightly more optimistic than CBO but much rosier — in some cases by well over one percentage point — than what the Blue Chip Consensus calls for. A separate private-sector gauge, the Survey of Professional Forecasts, also projects a much weaker economy this year and next.

The unemployment rate at the end of President Barack Obama‘s term in 2013 will be just 5.2%, according to the White House. The rate currently sits at 7.6%, and many economists expect it to climb past 9% before the recession ends. A report Thursday showing jobless claims at a 26-year high supports the more pessimistic forecasts, at least in the short run.

If Obama was working in the private sector he would have been canned a long time ago.

Conversely, Trump promised 4% GDP and delivered

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

And it's not just Trump promising to reach 4% GDP, it is all the "experts", including the CBO, who said it would not happen.

Trump promises 4% growth. Economists say no way.

What is pathetic, though, is that these same "experts" are now trying to convince us that the 4% GDP is due to 8 years of Obama who was the first President to never see an annual GDP of 4% or higher.

The people on this video who tried to tell us that Trump had zero chance of being President are the same ones who thought Trump would never reach 4% GDP and call him the idiot.

Obama made some economic promises when he sold the American people on his stimulus package.

Obama Promised Unemployment Rate at 5.6% After Stimulus... Today It's at 8.3% Instead - Conservative News

Back in February 2009, the Obama Administration promised the American public that after their nearly trillion dollar stimulus too effect, the unemployment rate would drop down to 5.3% at the end of his first term.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

Via Instapundit… JAMES PETHOKOUKIS: July jobs report: America’s labor market depression continues. Plus, once again, the damning graph comparing Obama’s stimulus promises with actual results. “Not only is the 8.3% unemployment rate way above the 5.6% unemployment rate that Team Obama predicted for July 2012 if Congress passed the $800 billion stimulus plan. It’s way above the 6.0% unemployment rate they predicted if no stimulus was passed.”

What idiots.

The famed Rosy Scenario, coined in the early days of the Reagan White House when large tax cuts and higher defense spending were assumed to be paid for in part by strong economic growth, is a cornerstone of the Obama administration’s first multiyear budget.

After contracting at a 1.2% rate in 2009, a more modest drop than the Congressional Budget Office and Blue Chip Consensus forecasts assume, the White House sees growth domestic product growth snapping back by 3.2% next year and then 4% or higher the three years after that.

The last time the economy preformed that well was the New Economy heyday of the late 1990s.

The 2010-2013 forecasts are slightly more optimistic than CBO but much rosier — in some cases by well over one percentage point — than what the Blue Chip Consensus calls for. A separate private-sector gauge, the Survey of Professional Forecasts, also projects a much weaker economy this year and next.

The unemployment rate at the end of President Barack Obama‘s term in 2013 will be just 5.2%, according to the White House. The rate currently sits at 7.6%, and many economists expect it to climb past 9% before the recession ends. A report Thursday showing jobless claims at a 26-year high supports the more pessimistic forecasts, at least in the short run.

If Obama was working in the private sector he would have been canned a long time ago.

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep
When Obama said, "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," I was very pleased. What frosted my but was my doctor lost a lot of patients and he left medicine and started driving a forklift at Sam's warehouse. Then I got a doctor from Bangladesh and I can't understand a damn thing he says.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

When Obama said, "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," I was very pleased. What frosted my but was my doctor lost a lot of patients and he left medicine and started driving a forklift at Sam's warehouse. Then I got a doctor from Bangladesh and I can't understand a damn thing he says.

I call 100% bullshit on your story . Please explain how Obamacare would take your doctor away .

Oh, how’s that wall that Mexico is paying for ?

There would be no trump that there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

I call 100% bullshit on your story . Please explain how Obamacare would take your doctor away .

Millions of Americans lost their doctor and plan due to Obamacare, then Obama went on national tv and apologized, nitwit.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

Millions of Americans lost their doctor and plan due to Obamacare, then Obama went on national tv and apologized, nitwit.

Only people who lost insurance were those with shot insurance that didn’t make the minimum standards.

And god forbid obama apologizes to them.

How’s thy Mexico paid wall doing ?

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

Only people who lost insurance were those with shot insurance that didn’t make the minimum standards.

Why did Obama apologize? Why did Dem's in congress scream at Obama to take the blame? Why did the American people obliterate the Dem party for passing Obamacare? OH SNAP that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

I notice you failed to mention the unemployment rate when Obama’s term ended.

What President Trump Inherits - FactCheck.org

Unemployment — Obama also leaves Trump an unemployment rate that is well below the historical norm.

Currently it stands at 4.7 percent. In all the months since 1948 the median jobless rate was 5.6 percent.

Thus Trump has been dealt a far better hand than Obama, who took office when the jobless rate was 7.8 percent and rising. It hit a peak of 10 percent in October of Obama’s first year.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

TRump is the chump. If you understood economics and the situations of despair that Obama took office with and the republicans working against him and his ideas to invigorate the economy you would sing a different tune.

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

Lol
Quit falling down the well

Insurance is not healthcare you silly little fucker

Today it’s at 8.3%.

What idiots.

Why did Obama apologize? Why did Dem's in congress scream at Obama to take the blame? Why did the American people obliterate the Dem party for passing Obamacare? OH SNAP that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Obamacare was so bad that the republicans immediately repealed it! Oh wait.....

Yeah. Obamacare was so bad that the republicans immediately repealed it! Oh wait.....

Hold on, I'm still laughing at your previous posts :auiqs.jpg:

Can’t respond can you ?

Where’s that Mexico wall again?

Can’t respond can you ?

Where’s that Mexico wall again?

Its a gift that I even bother to acknowledge you exist.

Forum List

Back