Who is the Antichrist?

the AC hasn't been revealed yet- not until after the Pretrib Rapture and Christians are taken away.

LIAR! The antichrist is revealed in the Scripture; WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS MADE UP DOCTRINE. The Scripture says, "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22, NIV

This tells us that ANYONE (like most of the Jews) who DENIES that Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) is the antichrist.

the_bible_satan_barack_obama.jpg

"If I had a son, he'd look like Obama. What the Hell am I saying, it is Obama!" -- Satan

Harlot of Babylon: The Traveler

Perhaps decoding who the AntiChrist requires an analysis of who his Earthly allies are.

The Bible seems to suggest that any woman of questionable ethics is in danger of being labeled as the mysterious and corrupting harlot of Babylon. Such a woman is surely an ally of the AntiChrist at the end of days.

The Bible implies that translation and interpretation (and hence conversational metaphors) are welcome. So let's make metaphors of the harlot of Babylon to understand what she possibly represents and how she might fit into a proverbial AntiChrist-led army of darkness.

-----------------

If we take a look at the Irish language, we find linguistic syllogisms and structures designed at creating rhythmic and even lyrical contours and repetitions in communication. Indeed, many scholars and artists have suggested that the Irish language is very melodic in sound.

Since communication is so symbolic in our modern age of networking-gauged mercantilism (i.e., eBay, email, etc.), a woman fluent in the Irish language is a good muse or diplomat of globalization.

Imagine then that a stewardess on Aer Lingus (Ireland's national airline) is involved in a diabolical ring that includes narcotics smuggling and weapons smuggling for the IRA. Such a stewardess is obviously not serving as a prudent or ethical or spiritual diplomat of globalization and networking. Could such a stewardess be the prophetic harlot of Babylon and ally of the AntiChrist?

The harlot of Babylon supposedly rides atop a terrible beast that represents the unethical progression towards idol worship of the fascist AntiChrist.

Could this hypothetical stewardess reveal clues about the subversive intentions of the AntiChrist?

:arrow:

on Flux - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

stewardess.jpg

harlot-babylon.jpg

the AC hasn't been revealed yet- not until after the Pretrib Rapture and Christians are taken away.

LIAR! The antichrist is revealed in the Scripture; WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS MADE UP DOCTRINE. The Scripture says, "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22, NIV

This tells us that ANYONE (like most of the Jews) who DENIES that Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) is the antichrist.

liar! the antichrist in revelation has not been revealed yet.

Hi Hobelim
And again, similar to God and Christ,
just because there are many MESSENGERS who bring the spirit of God/Christ
does not make One Messenger the Messiah over the others.
Collectively when ALL people embrace the MESSAGE then the MESSAGE is
the spirit of the MESSIAH incarnated for all to see universally.

And as with the Antichrist,
because the spirit of antichrist has been in the world,
any number of people or incidents can manifest the SPIRIT of antichrist.

Hi Emily, again, I am afraid that you are mistaken. There is only one Messiah appointed by one God to teach the one and only right way to understand and conform to the commands of God that leads to the one life promised for obedience. And he is the ONE Messenger above all others.

In the same way that many people are and have been inspired by Jesus for good many have gone astray and do not share in the mystical body of Christ in any way and many of these same people instead have been inspired by the antichrist, a false counterfeit substitute Jesus, with a false message of a false salvation in the name of a false roman triune god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence first unleashed on the nations of the world in 325 c.e...

Yes and no hobelim
I think we agree more than we disagree

YES there is ONE message and when we ALL embrace and embody
this SPIRIT of Christ Jesus then HE is returned and made manifest.

So it is HIM and HE is the MESSAGE or MESSIAH that saves all humanity.
only one spirit will unite all, and that is Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice
for Salvation of all.

Logistically for this to happen then
ALL tongues shall confess
ALL knees shall bow and ALL laws shall be fulfilled

So ALL people ALL laws and tribes become as Witnesses

So ALL become Messengers

We would not be equal if Jesus came back as a person.
when he returns he returns as the all embracing spirit of Justice
that all people receive equally.

So yes and no
I believe you and I are saying the same thing in spirit
but logistically you are calling Jesus the Messenger
and I am calling Jesus the Message that all people receive and share as equal messengers
letting his spirit speak and act through us as the vessels or the church body.

this is close enough
it is the same process and we are describing different
parts of it in different ways.

these differences should not be abused to
divide us instead of forgiving these differences that all people
are going to have here and there.

If we are going to succeed in uniting in Christ
there are much bigger gaps we are going to have to forgive
than this that are otherwise dividing people unnecessarily

I am happy to stick to the Scripture
and let you interpret it that way
and let me explain it this way

We both believe in Jesus returning
to establish the Kingdom of God
so whatever levels or ways that turns out to take
in order to happen I accept God's plans on that.

Revelation 17 KJV - And there came one of the seven angels - Bible Gateway

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

6 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Daniel chapter 7 confirms this, and will give you greater insight into who these beasts represent. I'll do a few with you, Eagle. Go to Daniel 7:2 and we can begin there:

beginning in verse 2 - Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And the four beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made to stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Stop there. Who is this in verse 4? It is America. We came out of Great Britain - what animal represents Great Britain? The Lion. What bird represents America? The eagle - the eagle was plucked out of the lion lifted up from the earth - made to stand upon the feet as a man and a man's heart was given to it. What is the other symbol for America? Uncle Sam. Look at the chapter and verse Daniel 7: 4 What is the significance of 7:4 ? America's birth happened 7/ 4 / 1776.

Now go to the next creature - verse 5 And behold another beast, a second like to a bear, and it raised itself up on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it, and they said thus unto it, Arise and devour much flesh.

Who is the bear? Russia, it is raising itself up on one side - it is waking up with great power to devour much flesh. Hold on - what is verse 6? After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon its back four wings of a fowl, the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. What nation is the leopard? Germany. Germany will dominate the EU - watch that is already becoming a reality - the ten horns are the ten nations that merge in Europe the EU - ( verse 7 ) and the three horns plucked up by the roots are those that are taken out of the 10. ( verse 8 ) and verse 8 speaks also of the anti christ - all of chapter 7 and 8 and 9 is descriptions of what is to come.... the first part of 7 I studied from Erwin's end times study - I do not agree with all of what he gleans from Daniel and Revelation but some of it I believe he is right on the mark.

I've been reading that as well as the Leopard was gravely wounded but has been healed.........It has the feet of the Bear as well which could imply the break up of Russia and even Ukraine.............

So we have the leopard beast in Europe signifying the EU.

Then we have the other side of the equation the Dragon.......Which is China and has now openly rejected the currency of the United States and the EU.....It has formed an alliance under BRIC. A 1/4 of the World both in size and numbers if not even more under the new BRIC Alliance...........

What is getting at me is that IMF video with all the codes in it. Always referring to 7. It refers to a Hundred years since WWI, and 70 years since the IMF was formed...........

Large alliances are now forming in this world and the currency Wars are at the heart of it.

Well I never knew that the number 7 was so important to them but as I was born on the 7th I hope it makes them cringe a little. lol. The good news is we win. We won at the cross and it is Christ who has given us the Victory! 7 is God's number not Lucifer's. It's a divine number, not magic. She is mistaken.

The Bible warns that the weak may depend on signs to bolster their faith.

Just don't make a religious superstition or condition out of any signs or symbols and risk idolatry or graven images.

As for 7 this reminds me of Jesus saying to forgive one another 77 times 77.
Call on the Lord for help to forgive wrongs over and over, break the cycle
of retribution and repeating the past, and let God in to correct and right these wrongs.

Hi Emily, again, I am afraid that you are mistaken. There is only one Messiah appointed by one God to teach the one and only right way to understand and conform to the commands of God that leads to the one life promised for obedience. And he is the ONE Messenger above all others.

In the same way that many people are and have been inspired by Jesus for good many have gone astray and do not share in the mystical body of Christ in any way and many of these same people instead have been inspired by the antichrist, a false counterfeit substitute Jesus, with a false message of a false salvation in the name of a false roman triune god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence first unleashed on the nations of the world in 325 c.e...

HI hobelim
1. your msg reminds me of the book Saving Paradise
where the authors show the history of Christianity:
a. the early church taught the message as brotherly love and peace on earth
b. around 1000 years later the crusades started this notion of killing in the name
of the cross and abusing religion for political power to take control of people and land

So this may equate to the Anticrhist
to the binding of Satan for 1000 years and then letting loose again

All the hatred and rejection of Christianity comes from the Crusades
and all the political abuses of Christianity to impose and exclude others.

So all that can be chalked up to Antichrist or the False prophet,
all the hate speech in the media blaming and condemning using fear
instead of enforcing laws with love

2. here is another example of some antichrist spirit:
Eastern Lightning - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

this Chinese cult had been targeting Christian groups in China
manipulating people to follow them for protection while they
attack the Chinese govt as being the Red Dragon and Satan

they use terrorist tactics and they claim their
leader is a reincarnation of Jesus as the Messiah

so that seems to follow the similar pattern of antichrist
claiming to come in the name of Christ or the Law
but in fact being lawless and agaisnt conscience or Christ

pretty solid example of how the antichrist is alive
in the world and has manifested here and there[/QUOTE]

Yes Emily, I believe that Jesus will appear a second time, but not to establish the kingdom of God on earth but to reveal that there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in full power on earth and intimately involved in the lives of human beings.

When Jesus appeared the first time he said that there were "some people standing around who would not taste of death until they saw the kingdom of God in full power." If people standing around saw the kingdom of God already come before they died 2000 years ago then the kingdom of God is still in power, even if no one standing around today can perceive it.

Also, after spending seven years living like a brute beast , Nubachanedzar said,

"After this time had passed, I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up to heaven. My sanity returned, and I praised and worshiped the Most High and honored the one who lives forever. His rule is everlasting, and his kingdom is eternal."

He saw the kingdom of God already in existence around 600 bc.......when his sanity returned and he stopped living like an unthinking animal who doesn't have enough sense to get out of the rain..

The kingdom of God is still in power and his Law will remain in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

you too will see this, way before you die, but I'm afraid you will have to first part company with those who worship a trinity that became a man, you know, people living like unthinking animals who don't have enough sense to get out of the rain.

Last edited:

Yes Emily, I believe that Jesus will appear a second time, but not to establish the kingdom of God on earth but to reveal that there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in full power on earth and intimately involved in the lives of human beings.

When Jesus appeared the first time he said that there were "some people standing around who would not taste of death until they saw the kingdom of God in full power." If people standing around saw the kingdom of God already come before they died 2000 years ago then the kingdom of God is still in power, even if no one standing around today can perceive it.

Also, after spending seven years living like a brute beast , Nubachanedzar said,

"After this time had passed, I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up to heaven. My sanity returned, and I praised and worshiped the Most High and honored the one who lives forever. His rule is everlasting, and his kingdom is eternal."

He saw the kingdom of God already in existence around 600 bc.......when his sanity returned and he stopped living like an unthinking animal who doesn't have enough sense to get out of the rain..

The kingdom of God is still in power and his Law will remain in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

you too will see this, way before you die, but I'm afraid you will have to first part company with those who worship a trinity that became a man, you know, people living like unthinking animals who don't have enough sense to get out of the rain.

GREAT!!! That's even better.

Frankly when I bring up this issue with most Christians
only the ones who believe this more than me and are constantly living in the Kingdom of God
don't have a problem with it.

You sound you are even farther along than I am with it.
So that is even better!

I TOTALLY second the motion.
The more ppl who get on the same page as this,
then THEY enter the Kingdom of God.

You are right, it has always been.
Just like Jesus was always in heaven with God.

the spirit of Truth and Justice is and always was.

What people go through to embrace and embody it
is what the process is talking about. So people go
through stages of forgiveness healing acceptance and recovery
to reconcile with this level of spiritual peace where
we all become one with the Kingdom of God.

Even a Buddhist monk compared this Nirvana
idea that Buddha taught about as receiving the Kingdom of God.

Buddha only found it after completely giving up and letting go.
Only when he quit striving and chasing after it trying to use
religion and meeting conditions, thent he Truth came to him
which showed him the Kingdom of God that connects all things as one.

Thanks hobelim

May I ask your help to work with Breezewood?
I think BW objects to the Christian God teachings that slap
a beginning and a Creator on the whole process instead
of teaching the Almighty as greater than the sum of the parts.

MD Rawlings and I are striking out with Breezewood
on the thread about a definition syllogism that proves God.

Can you please help us get on the same page?

What i told MD is not everyone relates to God = Creator as
the startnig point of the definitions. He wants to show that
once you define God = knowledge / Creator then denying this runs into
contradictions. I am saying well duh because you defined
God to be something that exists, so you can't go back and say it doesn't.

I told MD that some people need
God = Wisdom
God = Life
God = Nature
God = Love
God = Good will for all

And I think he and others said these were inherent
in saying God = Creator, but I said that's different.

BW does not think MD definition of God shows
the right understanding. So some people are
left out of the proof process at step 1. because
we don't agree that MD is defining God correctly
as something we agree exists and God stands for.

If you can come join us and help, Breezewood
believes in the Almighty but has something
against Christian teachings. So BW called me Hitler.

Totally missed the mark and have to start over
if we miscommunicated that badly!

I'd like to see if you can help bridge the gap between
people wtih broader views of God as all econmpassing
and impersonal, vs. Christians who focus on God as central Creator.
I was aksing BW why can't we include ALL takes on God
and combine them together as pointing to the same source.
why this need to exclude someone who sees God = Life/Creation/Nature
vs something who understands God = loving father/author of life
or personifies Wisdom or Nature = God or Sophia or Mother Earth/Nature

Aren't we still talking about collective laws/truth/Universe?

Also hobelim if we can form a consensus on Jesus
here are some names of Jesus that can substitute
Jesus = Salvation, Universal Salvation for all humanity
Justice, Justice with Mercy, Peace and Justice,
Equal Justice for All
Holy Spirit = healing grace, collective human spirit, perfect harmony,
heavenly peace

We can use the same proof process MD wants to use:
1. agree what to define God or Jesus equals
2. show that rejecting and denying these things
exists run into contradictions
3. resolve those contradictions to show
that people can agree God or Jesus equals those things
or they agree on something else that it represents
which they agree exists and is good, not negative

right now BW believes the Christian God is negative
so maybe you can help smooth that over? thanks!

Forum List

Back