Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
But not Slavery and Legalized Racism tho. All that takes is a good ol "get over it" dont cha know

Yes, that was the first time they were victimized.

You think this is funny.

No what I think is funny is you see generational damage from programs like Welfare or Affirmative action while claiming that slavery has nothing to do with today

You have someone alive that remembers American slavery?
You have someone alive that remembers the American Civil War Mr. Confederate flag defender?

There was never an "American Civil War." Even the use of that term betrays your ignorance of history and the meaning of words.
Oh but there was. And Lincoln, the GOP guy, kicked your fucking ass Chief Sellout.

I am the adult here, my little man.

Your mind plays funny tricks on you when you take your drugs! WE can tell!
That is the point of drugs. Next question.

Yes, you are doing them right, therefore you deserve that cookie while sitting in the corner!
Nicotine and Bourbon, you bet your ass I am. The corner I save for after a spanking. That's its purpose.

Don't forget to take the nicotine straight and to smoke the bourbon!
It's fine the way it is, but one needs a recharge.

Your mind plays funny tricks on you when you take your drugs! WE can tell!

Yes, you are doing them right, therefore you deserve that cookie while sitting in the corner!
Nicotine and Bourbon, you bet your ass I am. The corner I save for after a spanking. That's its purpose.

Sucking on a cars running tailpipe could fix it all up for you!

Timing is everything eh V?

That's how girl's get pregnant!

That's how girl's get pregnant!
You bet their asses, and the infants they nurse and raise. That's life on this rock.

No what I think is funny is you see generational damage from programs like Welfare or Affirmative action while claiming that slavery has nothing to do with today

You have someone alive that remembers American slavery?
You have someone alive that remembers the American Civil War Mr. Confederate flag defender?

So are you stupid enough to equate a flag to human slavery?

You are absolutely right. The Confederate flag stands for the freedom to enslave others.......it's all about freedom.

It does? Why don't you learn something instead of always looking like a fucking :ahole-1:...of course you can always disagree with this, and look like a bigger bigot than you already are!

The TRUE Meaning of the Confederate Flag s Design

The Confederate flag represents an illegal rebellion of traitors and slave holders........and of course freedom, we don't want to forget about freedom.

The damage done to generations of American Blacks by Political Correctness, Identity Politics and the soft bigotry of reduced expectations might take generations to heal and reverse, even if the healing started today.

Goddamn shame. They've been victimized enough in this nation's history.

But not Slavery and Legalized Racism tho. All that takes is a good ol "get over it" dont cha know

how can anyone expect you to "get over it" when you never experienced it?
Get over the Civil War and burn the confederate flags in your possession.

really marc? blacks use slavery as a means of extortion.
Can a white person use a confederate flag for that purpose?

I don't have any flags, but do have some muskets.
Wanna go shootin'?

Forum List

Back