Who is Michael Robinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think, these same people in this thread are the ones that are always accusing people of having TDS

No, I mean the one that's currently on trial that is transgender. I believe she goes by Stephanie Watkins, Watson or something like that. You better check with your oathkeeper brother's on that one.
LOL... I knew better than to sign a roster for a group that was obviously set up by feds. Besides that, I'm not the sort to take up weapons to defend everyone else's rights at my age and circumstance. My castle and land is one thing, but I'm not risking my family for other people. I did my duty for the country as a soldier in the GWOT already.

Besides that, everyone knows (if t
hey're capable of knowing anything) that when you join "like minded" groups that the government might not appreciate, you're putting yourself in jeopardy.

So for all those dipshits who run around with "militias", "antifa" the KKK or anyone else, you're on the FBI radar. For the time being antifa is getting away with shit because it's expedient. As soon as their usefulness has been exploited to it's potential it's members will be rounded up and dealt with. If you're in a room with 9 other "like minded" militants, rest assured 1 is an FBI agent, 2 are informers, 2 are ATF/DEA/or Marshals and 4 others are idiots like you.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is real.

Does Newsweek suffer from "ODS"? They openly admitted that Obama was America's First Homosexual President and it was right on their cover.

1668790566199.png

Does Newsweek suffer from "ODS"? They openly admitted that Obama was America's First Homosexual President and it was right on their cover.

View attachment 727812
Then the bed wetters get all pissy when you refer to their messiah as "The Meat Puppet Faggot", and want to ignore the testimony of Larry Sinclair. I thought being a spooge sponge was a resume enhancement in Libtardia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back