Who is going to be the democrat nominee for prez?

I wasn't forced to vote for Biden by the DNC. I was forced by our two-party system. As of this moment, the Republican Party is no longer an option.
Why is that? Please tell us your reasoning for that.

I wasn't forced to vote for Biden by the DNC. I was forced by our two-party system. As of this moment, the Republican Party is no longer an option.
That's a lie.

One can vote for whoever they want to in a presidential election regardless of their registration.

Primaries notsomuch.

Last edited:
Oh look another pointless post. You keep piling up those points moron…

Wow.

Thanks for your profoundly enlightened post.

I love all you posters who are so smart that you holler "moron" and a "retard" every time someone disagrees with you politically. Very effective debating style.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Are they really going to go with Biden? Who else can they turn to?
In order for them to pick the proper candidate, they must be a pedophile, homosexual trans lover. Seeing how it's democrats, that don't narrow the field much.

Wow.

Thanks for your profoundly enlightened post.

I love all you posters who are so smart that you holler "moron" and a "retard" every time someone disagrees with you politically. Very effective debating style.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Sadly you don’t “disagree”. You just spout invectives and personal insults

You’re a foul tempered troll. A sad one at that

Sadly you don’t “disagree”. You just spout invectives and personal insults

You’re a foul tempered troll. A sad one at that

Okay, Saul.

I hope bad-mouthing me helps you sleep better tonight.

Powerful feeling, isn't it, putting us evil conservatives in their place.

Forum List

Back