Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

One trick ponies, right wingers? It is not about the Debt, it is about capital operations.

The right wing alleges to be for Capitalism where, Fundamentals matter.
You on drugs or booze.
lol. did know the federal left has a federal sub doctrine to not take the right wing seriously but for their twice a day moments.
Pot or crack?
everything but fallacy unlike like the right wing.
How much water per plant to grow pot............hmmmm....

In a state like California where water rationing is coming that's a good idea..........hmmmm

Hey.............you might be thirsty.....but you feel good............is that right.........hmmm........

obama-smoke-blunts-weedmemes.jpg
lol. We try to have morals over here. Eureka is our State motto; we merely need to find solutions and not make excuses, like the right wing.

You on drugs or booze.
lol. did know the federal left has a federal sub doctrine to not take the right wing seriously but for their twice a day moments.
Pot or crack?
everything but fallacy unlike like the right wing.
How much water per plant to grow pot............hmmmm....

In a state like California where water rationing is coming that's a good idea..........hmmmm

Hey.............you might be thirsty.....but you feel good............is that right.........hmmm........

obama-smoke-blunts-weedmemes.jpg
lol. We try to have morals over here. Eureka is our State motto; we merely need to find solutions and not make excuses, like the right wing.
Again..........you didn't answer the question..........how much water..............hmmm

--LOL

maybe the DNC will ask her to pay some dues and tow some Party line regarding the Democrat platform.

She will do as ordered........vote as ordered...........and join the millionaires club...........

She will march lock and step with the marching orders..........

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed in our at-will employment State, and giga-recycling factories because, we really are stuck and we Are the Golden State and Have to Care.

Fox news has conservatives trained like dogs. You guys just hate whoever they tell you to hate.

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

At this time in her young political career I simply see her as a tool of the left and right media, to be used as each sees fit. So I neither stand with or against her. It is simply the case that she isn't pertinent to me, regardless of the media's efforts.

Fox news has conservatives trained like dogs. You guys just hate whoever they tell you to hate.

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Democrats need a consistent party message; i would be willing to vote for the "next person in succession" as a routine matter of course, or for VP; whenever the democrats are, leadership challenged.

--LOL

maybe the DNC will ask her to pay some dues and tow some Party line regarding the Democrat platform.

She will do as ordered........vote as ordered...........and join the millionaires club...........

She will march lock and step with the marching orders..........

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed in our at-will employment State, and giga-recycling factories because, we really are stuck and we Are the Golden State and Have to Care.

Take your broken record and play it elsewhere...........You refuse to look at the other side of the equation.......and the damage that happens as a result.........and you refuse to answer questions........lol

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Democrats need a consistent party message; i would be willing to vote for the "next person in succession" as a routine matter of course, or for VP; whenever the democrats are, leadership challenged.
What is that message............hmmm

So 5 pages in and still not one person stands with her? How could the new marvel of the Left be so unpopular?! You wing nuts are a joke... keep painting her as the new face of the left if it makes you feel better. Apparently y’all love living in lies.

Even shameless Lefties are becoming increasingly embarrassed by some of their associations. I’ve noticed they’ve started backpedaling on their support for Chicks With Dicks....I’m quite certain if you get Lefties among one another they’ll all proclaim the Free Shit Princess as a political genius.
You’re quite certain are ya?? Good to know. The reality remains, Cortez represents a fringe and y’all keep dishonestly acting like she represents the masses.

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

So you love Nancy Pelosi? Ewwww....

Please, get help.

So 5 pages in and still not one person stands with her? How could the new marvel of the Left be so unpopular?! You wing nuts are a joke... keep painting her as the new face of the left if it makes you feel better. Apparently y’all love living in lies.

Even shameless Lefties are becoming increasingly embarrassed by some of their associations. I’ve noticed they’ve started backpedaling on their support for Chicks With Dicks....I’m quite certain if you get Lefties among one another they’ll all proclaim the Free Shit Princess as a political genius.
You’re quite certain are ya?? Good to know. The reality remains, Cortez represents a fringe and y’all keep dishonestly acting like she represents the masses.
Your party held her up high...........lol............

Apparently you missed all the earlier threads when the filthy tramp burst on the scene...all your whack-job buddies here were in love with the princess of free shit. You have a case of selective memory...do you?

Forum List

Back