Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

We need more Alexandrias. We haven't had a real democrat in the white house since LBJ, which is why so many dems stayed home or voted for trump in 2016. They were hoping that trump might turn out to be a decent guy, which he isn't . Just another stinkin' republican. Cracks me up when right wingers call the likes of the clintons and obamas liberals and progressives. They're corporate dems, although even they believe in throwing a bone to the working class now and then, unlike what republicans do, which is to keep giving tax breaks to the very wealthy and corporations.

I am a democrat who voted for the only viable candidate------and still glad

social democracy includes solving simple poverty; the left has solutions.

I am a registered democrat for about 50 years------I support SOLVING
SIMPLE POVERTY------but despite my age----I AM NOT DEMENTED---
no one has ever come up with a viable way to SOLVE SIMPLE POVERTY---
just ameliorate it a bit
just politics. Who got richer for simply being, already rich?

The right wing loves to whine in public venues, regardless about the poor.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed can solve for simple poverty; means tested welfare can be focused on the rest, more effectively.

I never did economics 101-------and never UNDERSTOOD economics----but did read lots of those old UTOPIAN FANTASY books of the 19th and 20th century ---
(from marx thru Bakunin) I believe (by feminine intuition) that a fifteen dollar
minimum wage and-----base income thing IS NOT SUPPORTABLE
Only lousy Capitalists who have Only their Own capital selves and not Institutions to blame, say that.

Henry Ford doubled auto worker wages, not minimum wages. Henry Ford knew how to be a good capitalist; why doesn't the right wing? Excuses instead of results, is all they seem to have.

just ameliorate it a bit

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed can solve for simple poverty; means tested welfare can be focused on the rest, more effectively.

I never did economics 101-------and never UNDERSTOOD economics----but did read lots of those old UTOPIAN FANTASY books of the 19th and 20th century ---
(from marx thru Bakunin) I believe (by feminine intuition) that a fifteen dollar
Only lousy Capitalists who have Only their Own capital selves and not Institutions to blame, say that.

Henry Ford doubled auto worker wages, not minimum wages. Henry Ford knew how to be a good capitalist; why doesn't the right wing? Excuses instead of results, is all they seem to have.

ok----you don't have the answer either--------fret not------nobody does

Lazy dumb Entitlement degenerates. They absolutely adore her. :cuckoo:
she should be able to raise plenty of cash, then.

we routinely have to bailout the rich.

the right wing Only complain about the Poor, simply Because, the Poor are not capitally Worth it under our form of Capitalism.

How exactly is she going to raise a bunch of money when her followers are all dead beats?

just ameliorate it a bit

Do you have any idea what auto workers make?
They're far from poor.

th

Looks sane to me.
4456565734_db017503f2_z.jpg%3Fzz%3D1

She's got my vote!

Hate to break this to ya but ----- you don't live in her district either so no, she doesn't have your vote.

But it's instructive to know that your criterion for where you do have a vote is ---- eyeballs.

the right wing Only complain about the Poor, simply Because, the Poor are not capitally Worth it under our form of Capitalism.

How exactly is she going to raise a bunch of money when her followers are all dead beats?

she is a GOLEMETTE created by lots of MONEY------including Soros,
Bernie and Linda Sarsour

Bernie and Linda Sarsour

Well obviously.
But thats not what dannyPOS was insinuating.

Bernie and Linda Sarsour

Yup, another Soros-owned NWO Puppet. But she's so damn dumb. I don't know if all the money in the world can convince enough folks to support her. The more she speaks, the more folks realize what a Communist dunce she is.

Bernie and Linda Sarsour

Yup, another Soros-owned NWO Puppet. But she's so damn dumb. I don't know if all the money in the world can convince enough folks to support her. The more she speaks, the more folks realize what a Communist dunce she is.

you are overly optimistic-------right now she IS what sells in New York City

just ameliorate it a bit

ok----you don't have the answer either--------fret not------nobody does
Henry Ford was able to double autoworker wages, not merely the Minimum Wage. Good Capitalists Can, lousy capitalists Can't and whine about Taxes.

Who here actually lives in the district and thus has a relevant opinion?

Let's see --- west coast 3000 miles away; Texas, 1500 miles away, Kansas City 1000 miles away. And oh yes a "Canadian" wink wink.

Good job there.

What a stupid response. He's just asking who agrees with her. What is wrong with you?

just ameliorate it a bit

Do you have any idea what auto workers make?
They're far from poor.
Good Capitalists get capital results, they don't make social excuses and ask for bailouts with the Other People's tax money.

Let's see --- west coast 3000 miles away; Texas, 1500 miles away, Kansas City 1000 miles away. And oh yes a "Canadian" wink wink.

Good job there.

What a stupid response. He's just asking who agrees with her. What is wrong with you?

My personal stalker who follows me around like a groupie-mosquito into every thread, want's to know what's wrong with ME.

Can't make this shit up.

Go down to the Life store and BUY ONE, loser.

Bernie and Linda Sarsour

you are overly optimistic-------right now she IS what sells in New York City

Sadly, i can't argue with ya there. Lots of Democrat entitlement douchebags out there. They worship her.

Good job there.

My personal stalker who follows me around like a groupie-mosquito into every thread, want's to know what's wrong with ME.

Can't make this shit up.

Go down to the Life store and BUY ONE, loser.

You people are so strange. You post on a message board, you get responses, and that completely astounds you.

What is a Message Board? - Definition from Techopedia

In September........you will see a temporary balanced budget........enjoy...........
Only in Right Wing fantasy.

All the insecure, codependent right wing does, is ask for more security (blanket) force money and then claim Government is Too Expensive and try to take it from the poor by cutting social services.
A shutdown.......all financial measures to maintain the budget having been exhausted........will occur again right on schedule...........just for the elections.....

As always............purposely waiting til the bell to save us all at the last possible second..........

And as always done for political purposes.........done as blackmail....................and for ramping up tensions leading right into a election........

Enjoy the show........a show that is scripted........and always has been..........by a bunch of has beens.....or whatever......
Linus will always be Lienus, for his security blanket.

No; we allege to subscribe to Capitalism.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Suddenly leftards discovered debt in November 2016.

Her platform makes sense

ocasio-cortez%20platform.jpg
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed; ensures Capital can circulate under our form of Capitalism. Market friendliness, not just social friendliness!
A massive increase in minimum wage is long overdue
So the Left lied about $15.

Who woulda thunk.

Let's make it $10,000/hr so we don't have to hear this for at least a year.

All the insecure, codependent right wing does, is ask for more security (blanket) force money and then claim Government is Too Expensive and try to take it from the poor by cutting social services.
A shutdown.......all financial measures to maintain the budget having been exhausted........will occur again right on schedule...........just for the elections.....

As always............purposely waiting til the bell to save us all at the last possible second..........

And as always done for political purposes.........done as blackmail....................and for ramping up tensions leading right into a election........

Enjoy the show........a show that is scripted........and always has been..........by a bunch of has beens.....or whatever......

Yeah, Communists/Democrats are so bizarre. They boast daily about Bernie Sanders having $35 Trillion laying around for his insane plans, while at the same time claiming there's 'no money' for Border Security. And now some are even pretending to care about the Debt. They're just disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.

One trick ponies, right wingers? It is not about the Debt, it is about capital operations.

The right wing alleges to be for Capitalism where, Fundamentals matter.

Forum List

Back