Who has carried out the most terrorist attacks since 9/11

While YOUR BOY'S Nazi march streets with torches. That probably made u tinkle down your leg.

And with Antifa, the numbers are growing

Someone has to stand up against racism, bigotry and hatred. I am very sure you want the KKK, White Supremacist, NAZIS and other hate groups to grow and flourish.
What's the difference with them and antifa?

Someone has to stand up against racism, bigotry and hatred. I am very sure you want the KKK, White Supremacist, NAZIS and other hate groups to grow and flourish.

No one is defending the violence of antifa, but as said before, "Someone has to stand up against racism, bigotry and hatred. I am very sure you want the KKK, White Supremacist, NAZIS and other hate groups to grow and flourish."

If this group can become more civilized and heed the words of Martin Luther King concerning violence, they could make a difference.

“Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” MLK

NAZIs gassed Jews during WW2. Antifa is fighting NAZIS and other hate groups.

Antifa isn't fighting Nazis, Antifa is fighting a couple of dozen losers who live in their Mom's basement.

Which is perfect, because the Commie Antifa thugs still live with their Mom.

Forum List

Back