Houston Area Flooded.So What Do Illegal Aliens Do Now Being They Are Unemployed?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: And we pretty much know what jobs they do when they cannot receive welfare checks from the government. Cant do landscaping anytime soon,,all "Sub-Par Motels are closed or about to float away. Can wash dishes in those "One-Star Restaurants" anymore.
So where do they go? Next bus to South America?
:dunno:

Wow, never thought of that one, but let me tell you their next gig.....all compliments of white america!!

Subcontractors from all over the nation will pounce to Texas, charge the homeowner/ federal government an arm and a leg and then subcontract all the hard work and labor to illegals and keep the profits....never fails...and then, once the work is complete...they'll whine like they always do about building the wall, and getting rid of illegals who are taking the white man's jobs!!

What I love about this is that illegals won't be able to claim anything with fear of officials finding out and deporting them. This storm has been a blessing from God pertaining to outing illegal aliens as the criminals they are.

:2up: And we pretty much know what jobs they do when they cannot receive welfare checks from the government. Cant do landscaping anytime soon,,all "Sub-Par Motels are closed or about to float away. Can wash dishes in those "One-Star Restaurants" anymore.
So where do they go? Next bus to South America?
:dunno:

"Deep thought" by a lowlife conservative degenerate. This is about the level of "discussion" that you can expect to see on this shithole of a forum.

What I love about this is that illegals won't be able to claim anything with fear of officials finding out and deporting them. This storm has been a blessing from God pertaining to outing illegal aliens as the criminals they are.
Houston should have evacuated LAST Thursday! Now Houston get to show the nation how well they can dread water.

• Banned
odds are that their little homes have washed away,,,,,so where do they go? New Mexico is a long drive if u can find any gas.

maybe maxine and pelosi can both take in 1000 of them? dont they have huge homes?

odds are that their little homes have washed away,,,,,so where do they go? New Mexico is a long drive if u can find any gas.
Mexico isn't far from Houston.

Now more Blue Collar American workers in other states can get ready for unemployment.

maybe maxine and pelosi can both take in 1000 of them? dont they have huge homes?
maybe Trump and Melania can both take in 1000 Houston resident? dont they have huge homes?

maybe Trump and Melania can both take in 1000 Houston resident? dont they have huge homes?
Is English your first or last language?

Trump Towers is even closer! So Trump Real Estate-property's. Trump has such a big heart. All Houston residents have to agree to is allow Trump to Grab them by their Pussy's whenever he wants.

Is English your first or last language?
Lives are at stake and your cock sucking ass is worried about proper English!!!!

Trump Towers is even closer! So Trump Real Estate-property's. Trump has such a big heart. All Houston residents have to agree to is allow Trump to Grab them by their Pussy's whenever he wants.
Why should Trump stink up his properties harboring wetbacks?

Why should Trump stink up his properties harboring wetbacks?
Why weren't you aborted????

Forum List

Back