Who else is tire of the Obama bashing?

Trolls just come out of no where.

Yup. The OP is certainly proof of that.

Obama is the President. He is captain of the ship. If the ship sinks, it's on him.

I don't give a rats ass who started the ship sinking at this point. I give a rats ass about who is going to plug the hole. The current captain of the ship is responsible for trying to do that. Not the previous one.

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

"birfers"? who taught you how to spell, and was Public Education involved?

Frankly, you don't have to make up stuff. This guy's record speaks for itself. In 2008 he ran on Hope and Change. In 2012, he'll run on Fear and Loathing.

I too am sick and tired of the constant bashing of the elected President of the United States by faux patriots and radical Republicans. Of course they have the right to express their emotion based opinons, punctuate them with revised history and make false accusations as to his character and beliefs.

Given that most of those who pollute this board with such posts have the intelligence of a macaw and no greater ability than do parrots who repeat the same phrase learned by rote:
Awk, polly wants smaller government, polly wants a tax cut, Awk...pollly hates Obama...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6ccHmiZjI]‪Polly want a cracker?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

As for running on Fear and Loathing that's not too far off the mark. Tea Party radicals have no clue of the consequences of and the impact of what they hope to accomplish and willful ignorance is something we all should loath.

Last edited:

Projection, name calling such as that when i hit a nerve is to be expected,

what you arnt admitting is the damage being done to your duopoly.

Hopefully out of the ashes of all this its your "two parties" are whats history.

Well you obviously were trolling when you wrote that or was it a Freudeian slip?

One need not character assassinate. Just looked at his failed policies and the state of our union.

Every so often, we're going to see somebody ride into the White House on a trojan horse when the political dynamic is just right.........Carter did it in '76 and Obama in '08. To their credit, they bamboozled with public in the campaigns, particularly independents, who are highly fickle and most vulnerable to being pwned in the absense of substance in the record.

Like Carter, this will be a one term deal. At the end of the day, "good intentions" in public policy only works for about 30% of the voting public, and the number is probably closer to 20%. The majority of the voting public wants to see results. Results have always been secondary for people with a liberal view, for example, that the stimulus was a disaster doesnt matter because its intentions were noble.

Thankfully.........we are still in a place in this country where results do matter, thus, we will be going back to the other team and they best get some good results, which of course, they will. Indeed.......things go alot better when the team in charge isnt hostile to business, as we will see after next year. Increased opportunity for all always works in our society at the end of the day...........and right now, Americans dont have dick, except for those content with handouts. Politically..........its that simple.

You are exactly right and very perceptive.
Carter rode in on people's disgust with the GOP post-watergate. He was a new fresh face, an outsider.
Obama rode in on people's disgust with the GOP in the midst of two wars and a bad economy. He was a fresh face, a virtual outsider.
Both failed, in part because both did not know how to work the system. Obama additionally represents a view point that regular Americans simply find incomprehensible.

I'm just tired of the bashing. Rome is burning and both sides are pointing fingers at why it's the other guy's fault. Ideologues on both sides aren't interested in solving problems. They are interested in imposing their ideology on everyone else. It's disheartening.

the behavior of politicians has been disheartening for a while....yet the voters continue to be blinded by partisan mal

too blinded by distracting issues .....to pay attention to the true problems this country has

IMHO the problem is you DemoRepublicraticans are all a bunch a sheeple being used by the same puppet masters, then ya'll have the nerve to claim you all are on different teams.

So enjoy YOUR political duopoly death spiral, im enjoying the show tbh

:clap2:

My nomination for the most ironic post of the month.

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

"birfers"? who taught you how to spell, and was Public Education involved?

Frankly, you don't have to make up stuff. This guy's record speaks for itself. In 2008 he ran on Hope and Change. In 2012, he'll run on Fear and Loathing.

I too am sick and tired of the constant bashing of the elected President of the United States by faux patriots and radical Republicans. Of course they have the right to express their emotion based opinons, punctuate them with revised history and make false accusations as to his character and beliefs.

Given that most of those who pollute this board with such posts have the intelligence of a macaw and no greater ability than do parrots who repeat the same phrase learned by rote:
Awk, polly wants smaller government, polly wants a tax cut, Awk...pollly hates Obama...

As for running on Fear and Loathing that's not too far off the mark. Tea Party radicals have no clue of the consequences of and the impact of what they hope to accomplish and willful ignorance is something we all should loath.

As another thread indicated, "emotion-based" opinions are all they have because they're bereft of any intellectually-based ones. Fear is all they have to run-on. Just look at the '04 & '08 Presidential election. They shoulda' got a Grammy for all the fear-mongering. :clap2:

Last edited:
I like how Obama gets blamed for everything that goes wrong, especially when the Repugs in the House and Senate block everything for the purpose of making him look like a failure, yet if Obama invokes the 14th Amendent and raises the debt celing they would shat their pants and call him a criminal.

I like how Obama gets blamed for everything that goes wrong, especially when the Repugs in the House and Senate block everything for the purpose of making him look like a failure, yet if Obama invokes the 14th Amendent and raises the debt celing they would shat their pants and call him a criminal.
They would go into melt-down if our black President did that.

what does the presidents race have to do with anything?

what does the presidents race have to do with anything?

I've been asking Repugs that same question since 2007 when Obama first started to campaign.

Kind of reminds you of when Bush was in office with the Dims in the House and Senate doesn't it? Tought shit! :eusa_whistle:

Well of course he gets the blame. He's POTUS. He's a sucky POTUS but he's POTUS none the less.

If things were going great he would be getting the Kudos's.

Thats just the way it is and always has been.

Get used to it.

I have to laugh, All I can say, is you should of been HERE when Bush was President.

You wanted to see ATTACKS.

Obamabots are some of the biggest whiners, just like the Obama himself.

I think it's great. It's awesome watching so many of his own party (voters like you and me, real people, and people on these boards) objectively look at his policies and come to a conclusion that he is in fact Bush III.

What sucks is that he turned out to be such a bad president, I doubt anyone wanted that, especially the Democratic base.

Forum List

Back