Who else is tire of the Obama bashing?

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

If he stopped giving us something to criticize it would die down.....but he is what he is.

He's a liar, a fake, lazy, a clusterfuck when it comes to being a leader.

The problems we're dealing with today are his doing. These are problems that should have been dealt with 2 years ago. Instead he focused on Stimulus and Health care, gay rights and suing states like Arizona. He can't pay his bills anymore and whenever someone offers him a way to do it he makes fun of them.

Fuck him. Go cry to someone who gives a damn Scarlett.

The time to worry will be when he looses the election and has some time on his hands to do some real damage before a new president can take over.

Everyone better be playing mil spec CYA at that point.

Last edited:
People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

leave_Obama_alone_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Every so often, we're going to see somebody ride into the White House on a trojan horse when the political dynamic is just right.........Carter did it in '76 and Obama in '08. To their credit, they bamboozled with public in the campaigns, particularly independents, who are highly fickle and most vulnerable to being pwned in the absense of substance in the record.

Like Carter, this will be a one term deal. At the end of the day, "good intentions" in public policy only works for about 30% of the voting public, and the number is probably closer to 20%. The majority of the voting public wants to see results. Results have always been secondary for people with a liberal view, for example, that the stimulus was a disaster doesnt matter because its intentions were noble.

Thankfully.........we are still in a place in this country where results do matter, thus, we will be going back to the other team and they best get some good results, which of course, they will. Indeed.......things go alot better when the team in charge isnt hostile to business, as we will see after next year. Increased opportunity for all always works in our society at the end of the day...........and right now, Americans dont have dick, except for those content with handouts. Politically..........its that simple.

Last edited:
Nothing personal on my end.

He just sucks as POTUS and his Hope and Change BS just ain't cuttin it.

If he runs on his record he's a one termer.

We can only be so fuckin lucky.

There is a huge difference in bashing and discussing the issues
Obama and his policies have failed
thats not bashing
thats the facts

The USMB CONservative's, and all Rep basers for that matter, perpetual whine-fest got tiresome the day after inauguration. If they're this butt-hurt now can you imagine how much bawling they'll do if/when Obama wins reelection? Add to that, gains in the Congress. LOL

I do not like personal attacks on the President of the United States. Regardless of party, the President deserves the honor, respect, and decorum befitting of the office. It is a serious and difficult job.

Obama should not be attacked personally. I think he is a likable person with a nice family. I disagree with his politics, that is all.

His economic record speaks for itself. He has shown a complete lack of leadership. I think he stinks at the job because he has never actually been an executive. He's never run a company, a department, or even a lemonade stand. He doesn't have the experience, and it shows.

Last edited:
The USMB CONservative's, and all Rep basers for that matter, perpetual whine-fest got tiresome the day after inauguration. If they're this butt-hurt now can you imagine how much bawling they'll do if/when Obama wins reelection? Add to that, gains in the Congress. LOL

LMAO

I can tell you had not one problem with 8 years of Bush bashing.

That was AOK in your book, yes??

Barry's a big boy. He can take it. Bush sure as hell did.

If he runs on his sucky recored I doubt he will get re-elected there Dotty. You might want to gird your loins because I think the next Prez is gonna be a Rep. LOL

That's a good one.

The Cry-baby in Chief goes on primetime to whine and you call his critics whiners.

Shows you ain't paying attention.

I do not like personal attacks on the President of the United States. Regardless of party, the President deserves the honor, respect, and decorum befitting of the office. It is a serious and difficult job.

Obama should not be attacked personally. I think he is a likable person with a nice family. I disagree with his politics, that is all.

His economic record speaks for itself. He has shown a complete lack of leadership. I think he stinks at the job because he has never actually been an executive. He's never run a company, a department, or even a lemonade stand. He doesn't have the experience, and it shows.

I think respect is something you must earn.

It is not a right.

Trolls just come out of no where.

Projection, name calling such as that when i hit a nerve is to be expected,

what you arnt admitting is the damage being done to your duopoly.

Hopefully out of the ashes of all this its your "two parties" are whats history.

Well you obviously were trolling when you wrote that or was it a Freudeian slip?

YOU.. of all people calling out someone else for trolling??? Hello pot... this is kettle calling... I have a message about the color black...

Oh... and when's that egress date you announced again??? Can you remind us??

Agree w/ the exception of your analysis of economics. If you think the down-turn, that began in '07, is one in which it will only take a few years to dig ourselves out of then you are sadly mistaken. The 2nd worst downturn in American History? Tell me, how long did it take to get back to normality after the Great Depression. 3 yrs? 4? 6?

As to the office, I abhorred Bush II's 2-terms what w/ 2 unpaid- for wars, an unpaid- for trillion $ Rx plan, and 2 tax-cuts during a time of war (unprecedented) BUT I didn't call him the names that > a few USMB Righties are calling him on this board daily. The selective amnesia exhibited by the Right, as it relates to the 'tab' Bush II left behind, is breathtaking.

Last edited:
Amen. When is the left ever going to stop picking on poor Barry?

I haven't read anything myself, but on Morning Joe today I heard the New York Times has accused our leader of being "invisible" during the debt ceiling debates in Washington.

C'mon, NYT! Cut your boy some slack. You knew before you started kissing his candidate ass he was woefully inexperienced for the job, so what the hell did you expect from him?

Make up? You can't make up shit like the stuff Dear Leader does. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Forum List

Back