Who else is tire of the Obama bashing?

I like how Obama gets blamed for everything that goes wrong, especially when the Repugs in the House and Senate block everything for the purpose of making him look like a failure, yet if Obama invokes the 14th Amendent and raises the debt celing they would shat their pants and call him a criminal.

Well of course he gets the blame. He's POTUS. He's a sucky POTUS but he's POTUS none the less.

If things were going great he would be getting the Kudos's.

Thats just the way it is and always has been.

Get used to it.

So if he invokes the 14th Amendent and saves the economy would you give him credit? No ignoramus, the president doesn't get all the blame, people are that stupid enough to blame it all on one person when there's a House and Senate who can't get their shat in order.

This is the type of bashing I'm tired of.

To say he is, "the worst president in US history" means (at least one of) two things;

The author of that statement is either brain damaged or has zero knowledge of history.

One hopes that commentators would be sane but the Constitution protects irresponsible and frankly stupid statements like Rabbi's just as it protects the writings of Thoreau and Emerson.

Obama knew such idiots were out there and, thanks to the Internet, they have a megaphone now. Rabbi supports a man who wants to force your 12 year old daughter to get a shot that prevents STDs...12 y/o girls. Then bitches about governmental involvement in our lives. Obviously he has issues or is simply not very bright.

We should never tire of the bashing of the elected officials. We should tire of unfair and irresponsible commentary. Unfortunately, some of the right wing posters here are distributors of exclusively this sort of lambasting.

Can you find a president who is worse? I am including Warren Harding here.

Richard Nixon? I mean, come on, he got people to break in and commit a crime, thats a criminal president.

The current president is guilty of arms trafficking and accessory to murder.

Making a B@E pretty tame.

Richard Nixon? I mean, come on, he got people to break in and commit a crime, thats a criminal president.

The current president is guilty of arms trafficking and accessory to murder.

Making a B@E pretty tame.

Proof? Teabasturds are the worst conspiracy theorists.

Did he sign the stimulus or not? Given that he signed into law the funding to funnel guns to mexico.

So if he invokes the 14th Amendent and saves the economy would you give him credit?

See this is the kind of stuff you have to laugh at. They talk about Obama as IF HE IS SUPERMAN. with one wave of his magic wand, ALL IS SAVED.

:lol:

So if he invokes the 14th Amendent and saves the economy would you give him credit?

See this is the kind of stuff you have to laugh at. They talk about Obama as IF HE IS SUPERMAN. with one wave of his magic wand, ALL IS SAVED.

:lol:

Saying a debt can not be questioned, doesnt mean it can not be paid late.

Did George W. Bush invade and occupy Iraq on a false cause? Did GWB announce mission accompllished nearly eight years ago? Did GWB push for and sign two tax cuts in his first term and also invade and occupy another country? Did GWB appoint Alito and Roberts to the Supreme Court? Was GWB the Commander-in-Chief when the United States was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001? Was GWB POTUS for nearly eight years when the United States suffered the greatest economic crisis since 1929?

Now, who was the worst president in our history?

I'm just tired of the bashing. Rome is burning and both sides are pointing fingers at why it's the other guy's fault. Ideologues on both sides aren't interested in solving problems. They are interested in imposing their ideology on everyone else. It's disheartening.

This ^^^

I dislike the moronic behavior of both sides.

I like how Obama gets blamed for everything that goes wrong, especially when the Repugs in the House and Senate block everything for the purpose of making him look like a failure, yet if Obama invokes the 14th Amendent and raises the debt celing they would shat their pants and call him a criminal.

Well of course he gets the blame. He's POTUS. He's a sucky POTUS but he's POTUS none the less.

Get used to it.

So if he invokes the 14th Amendent and saves the economy would you give him credit? No ignoramus, the president doesn't get all the blame, people are that stupid enough to blame it all on one person when there's a House and Senate who can't get their shat in order.

Of course he would get credit, but try and understand this would be the 6th or so time Obama has "saved the economy." Remember when he saved the US from a Depression, on accident? Yeah what an amazing guy, he gets credit for the things that never happen but others take all the blame for his policies not doing anywhere near what he and his admin claim the policies will do...

How many times can 1 person save the US economy in 2 and a half years anyways…

Did George W. Bush invade and occupy Iraq on a false cause?

You mean...did GWB and congress agree that Iraq warranted an attack due toi intel that claimed there were WMD's? Yes.

Did GWB announce mission accompllished nearly eight years ago?

You mean, Did GWB help boost military morale by claiming mission accomplished after a very dangerous mission that resulted in no loss of personnel and acheived the immediate goal of the mission? Yes.

Did GWB push for and sign two tax cuts in his first term and also invade and occupy another country?

You mean, did GWB try to stimulate eceonomic growth with tax cuts and seeing as technoilogy warranted a drastic downturn of employment, instead it helped keep employment at good numbers? Yes

Did GWB appoint Alito and Roberts to the Supreme Court?

You mean did GWB appoint two justices with backgrounds that warranted appointing? Yes.

Was GWB the Commander-in-Chief when the United States was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001?

You mean was GWB the CiC when we were attacked and acted as a leader and helped keep the country focused? Yes.

Was GWB POTUS for nearly eight years when the United States suffered the greatest economic crisis since 1929?

You mean was GWB the president fopr nearly 8 years whn at the end of his tenure we entered an EXPECTED recession that is paled by the economic calamity of the Carter administration? Yes.

I would say either Carter or Obama....but Obama still has time to avoid being declared the worst.

Did George W. Bush invade and occupy Iraq on a false cause? Did GWB announce mission accompllished nearly eight years ago? Did GWB push for and sign two tax cuts in his first term and also invade and occupy another country? Did GWB appoint Alito and Roberts to the Supreme Court? Was GWB the Commander-in-Chief when the United States was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001? Was GWB POTUS for nearly eight years when the United States suffered the greatest economic crisis since 1929?

FDR still beats out bush a few times over, sorry.

Did Obama expand Afghanistan, start a war with Libya and Pakistan and declare Iraq to be over with 45k troops still fighting there?

Did Obama not expand homeland security, help deepen a economical crisis and give a stimulus that had effects worse than he claimed would happen without the stimulus? Did Obama not sign massive deficit building *tax credits* and re-sign the Bush tax cuts?

Now who is the worst president in history?

Man that was easy.

Was GWB the Commander-in-Chief when the United States was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001?

Why yes, he was. However, I fail to see why his simply being in office at that particular time would make him a bad President... unless of course you're just a liberal, partisan hack, Bush hater.

I'm just tired of the bashing. Rome is burning and both sides are pointing fingers at why it's the other guy's fault. Ideologues on both sides aren't interested in solving problems. They are interested in imposing their ideology on everyone else. It's disheartening.

This ^^^

But you don't dislike your own moronic behavior, schizoid.

Get used to it.

Tell us, what are some of the things Bush did that you feel are worthy of praise?

This ^^^

But you don't dislike your own moronic behavior, schizoid.

wow....now THAT was a mature response that added so much value to this thread.

Obama

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

I find it funny....and if the President couldn't take it, it would mean he's not made of the stern stuff that a President should be.

He's be a Quitter, if he couldn't take it.

Obama/Bush I have trouble telling any difference between the two.
The only difference I see is that the right wingers do not like Obama and they did Bush.
Same can be said about the left wingers nto liking Bush and liking obama.

Blind partisanship is stupit.

It's getting way beyond PATHETIC waking up every day to see another one of these childish name calling whiny threads about the POOR OBAMA is being PICKED ON.

You know there are other sites who do NOTHING but sing the praise of your hero, you might want to check them out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back