Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
So, when did the Palestinians surrender to Israel?

Tell us what defines a Palestinian, idiot.
You don't even have one clue.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Perhaps someone who has Palestine as the place of birth on their birth certificate.

Or, someone who moved to Palestine to become a citizen.

Except, there is no country of Palestine, dopey.

PWNED.

Perhaps someone who has Palestine as the place of birth on their birth certificate.

PWNED.

YEA! just like there were no jews before 1948! uhhh...

:lol:

:cuckoo:

There has never been a country of Palestine. I've instructed you on this several times, however, your mental disability impairs your retention of information.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable....For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant.... The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Try to remember this time, retard.

Israel is a democracy. I dont much care for who they vote for, but they are a democracy.

They provide a huge amount of help when we need it

they do a lot of things we cant.

So that to the positive.

They are expensive
They dont trust us, and when it comes to matters of their own security they are always willing to tell us to take a hike. Which can be embarrassing. But they are consistently more reliable for us than anyone else.

Israel is a democracy. I dont much care for who they vote for, but they are a democracy.

They provide a huge amount of help when we need it

they do a lot of things we cant.

So that to the positive.

They are expensive
They dont trust us, and when it comes to matters of their own security they are always willing to tell us to take a hike. Which can be embarrassing. But they are consistently more reliable for us than anyone else.

Israel didn't tell the US to go take a hike when asked to take the barrage of Scud missiles fired from Iraq during the Gulf War without retaliating.

Oh, I guess your feeble little brain forgot that incident, right?

PWNED.

There has never been a country of Palestine. I've instructed you on this several times, however, your mental disability impairs your retention of information.

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable....For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant.... The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

I can show you primary source maps of that land being called Palestine. I really don't give a shit if you've got some jewish virtual library cut and paste meant to invalidate non-jews. Truthfully, it's par for the course with you.

I can show you primary source maps of that land being called Palestine. I really don't give a shit if you've got some jewish virtual library cut and paste meant to invalidate non-jews. Truthfully, it's par for the course with you.

The land was called Syria by Arabs, dope.

Historian Yehoshua Porath...
The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates from various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution:
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Southern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government."

Since a decent case can be made that the original Philistines were (insert appropriate race - nobody knows about the Philistines), does this mean I can claim the country?
I'll buy that for a dollar.

The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates from various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution:
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Southern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government."

:rolleyes:

palaestina_1849.jpg

Tell us what defines a Palestinian, idiot.
You don't even have one clue.

You're the Forum Dunce.

PWNED.

It is interesting to note that the Armistice Agreement called an and to the 1948 war. It was after the so called establishment if a Jewish homeland in Palestine. That did not happen. It is also after the partition plan of the UN. (Resolution 181) This also did not happen.

None of these agreements mentioned Israel. All of the borders mentioned were between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. Israel was not mentioned as being on one side of any of these borders.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/109424-1949-armistice-agreement.html

Israel won nothing in the 1948 war.

palaestina_1849.jpg

Unfortunately for you, Palestine never existed as a country. It was part of the Ottoman Empire for most of the past 500 years.

Thus, your map is meaningless. Thus, you are PWNED.

PWNED.

It is interesting to note that the Armistice Agreement called an and to the 1948 war. It was after the so called establishment if a Jewish homeland in Palestine. That did not happen. It is also after the partition plan of the UN. (Resolution 181) This also did not happen.

None of these agreements mentioned Israel. All of the borders mentioned were between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. Israel was not mentioned as being on one side of any of these borders.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/109424-1949-armistice-agreement.html

try telling that to the armies of jordan, syria, iraq and the host of other countries that tried to destroy us and gottes pummled.

Butler hey, whatever gets you (and them) through the night...lol

palaestina_1849.jpg

Unfortunately for you, Palestine never existed as a country. It was part of the Ottoman Empire for most of the past 500 years.

sorry, dicklicker, I'll take primary sources over silly fucking racist jews any day of the week.

BACK TO POURING CONCRETE, HEEB!

:rofl:

PWNED.

try telling that to the armies of jordan, syria, iraq and the host of other countries that tried to destroy us and gottes pummled.

Butler hey, whatever gets you (and them) through the night...lol

How much of Lebanon did Lebanon lose?

How much of Syria did Syria lose?

How much of Jordan did Jordan lose?

How much of Egypt did Egypt lose?

The war was called to an end by a UN resolution not any surrender.

I don't understand your optimism. Why should the Arabs make peace? If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been antisemitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So, it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out.

* As quoted in The Jewish Paradox : A personal memoir (1978) by Nahum Goldmann (translated by Steve Cox), p. 99.

note that some of us are not lulled into temptation by a silly black and white poll..

... indeed, plenty of people in this thread have felt the need to clarify their answer deeper than "do you like me circle yes or no".

but hey... you believe in Moroni so... grain of salt, right?

sorry, dicklicker, I'll take primary sources over silly fucking racist jews any day of the week.

BACK TO POURING CONCRETE, HEEB!

:rofl:

You have dick licking on your mind? I can't help you. A bogus map does not constitute a primary source. Your bogus map is "primarily" bogus.

Palestine has never existed in history as a country.

You're toast.

I don't understand your optimism. Why should the Arabs make peace? If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been antisemitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So, it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out.

* As quoted in The Jewish Paradox : A personal memoir (1978) by Nahum Goldmann (translated by Steve Cox), p. 99.

The Arab Muslim God does not exist. Allah is the god of the scam cult Islam, created by an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile who used his fraudulent religion to murder, steal land, bed women, molest children, hijack caravans, extort and loot.

Forum List

Back