Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
Far from being a Holocaust denier, Finkelstein's own parents were Holocaust survivors, a fact he has often spoken about.

Finkelstein is a crackpot denied tenure by every university that has employed him. DePaul Univ. fired Finkelstein for mental problems.

You and Finkelstein have at least one thing in common.

Not to mention being the main target of Alan Dershaputz.

Far from being a Holocaust denier, Finkelstein's own parents were Holocaust survivors, a fact he has often spoken about.

Finkelstein is a crackpot denied tenure by every university that has employed him. DePaul Univ. fired Finkelstein for mental problems.

You and Finkelstein have at least one thing in common.

Not to mention being the main target of Alan Dershaputz.

Dershaputz was the youngest professor to earn tenure in the history of Harvard Law School.

Finkelstein has been denied tenure and at third-rate colleges.

You are the Forum Dunce.

While you won't even answer the question COWARD.

I went through the thread and found no questions asked of me.

I asked several that remain unanswered.

Moron there is a poll that IS the thread, it is a simple one with 3 possible answers. One can only assume since you wont answer the poll question you are a fucking coward.

He's not intelligent enough to be a coward. He's psychologically impaired.

While you won't even answer the question COWARD.

Moron there is a poll that IS the thread, it is a simple one with 3 possible answers. One can only assume since you wont answer the poll question you are a fucking coward.

I did answer that question.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...s-or-does-not-support-israel.html#post2105440
"We give them money and they give us problems. What is there to support?"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...s-or-does-not-support-israel.html#post2105440

I do not give a rats ass what you typed in a thread, answer the question on the poll.

I do not give a rats ass what you typed in a thread, answer the question on the poll.

Sorry you don't like my answer.

Beware of entangling alliances.

As good advise today as it was 250 years ago.

I support Isreal to the extent that they serve as a valuable ally for the USA.

That certainly does not mean I cannot fault them for their behavior if I think it does not serve USA interests.

If anything it means that I MUST fault them for their behavior (in some cases) since (to some extent) the US taxpayers are funding it.

Last edited:
:(
i do not.

we give them way too much money...and call them the underdog...i am against funnelling money into any countries....like we do israel...i for one, believe they knew they were bombing the uss liberty...i will believe the sailors who served this country over the government of a foreign country. we are simply the stupid cash cow for them....

this is why christians ignore the part of the bible where jesus says he came only for the jews and jump on the part that says blessed are those who help the jews....

Still with the Liberty! huh Bones, when are you going to stop that silly nonsense and come at it with a rational though. The 6 day war was called the 6 day war because it was over in a heartbeat. The Jews didn't want or desire US intervention, since the could have brought Russia into the conflict. There was not ONE rational reason, other than believing Jews are blood thrist demons, for them to intentional attack us! Not one!:(

We never fought one war on their behalf. We have never sent one soldier to fight in any of there wars. You can't say the same for any of our other natural and historical allies!

That certainly does not mean I cannot fault them for their behavior if I think it does not serve USA interests.
Nor should it! They do a lot of things that civilized people today don't comprehend. Nevertheless, they do face direct threats at nearly every border they have. They have a tough situation inregards to the Palestinians which are broken into two camps with truly neither liking or accepting a Jewish State at their borders.

Many people here would have faulted them for striking the Arabs in '67 before the Arabs attacked, which was just days away from happening. That would have been catastrophic. They are the rich kids in a tough neighborhood, most of the time that requires drastic measures.

People like Kalam would like a doscile Jewish State that would fold easily, but that will never be the case for them. God help the middle east if Israel is ever close to destruction, because it won't be pretty picking up after 100s of nuclear bombing droppings!

If anything it means that I MUST fault them for their behavior (in some cases) since (to some extent) the US taxpayers are funding it.
We don't fund all of it.

As good advise today as it was 250 years ago.

I support Isreal to the extent that they serve as a valuable ally for the USA.

Israel's behavior is to defend itself against existential threats from Islamic terrorists.
Your behavior is to post idiocy.

IsNtReal is a farce. A fairy tale come to life.
A thorn in the side of the world and a welfare recipient.
The country has committed more war crimes than any nation in history and is in blatant violation of the non proliferation treaty.It feels untouchable and not subject to any laws, international or moral.
They consider themselves "Chosen". Self chosen.
If their is a Gawd and those are his "chosen" ? He is the biggest asshole in the universe.

It should indeed be wiped off the fucking map.

IsNtReal is a farce. A fairy tale come to life.
A thorn in the side of the world and a welfare recipient.
The country has committed more war crimes than any nation in history and is in blatant violation of the non proliferation treaty.It feels untouchable and not subject to any laws, international or moral.
They consider themselves "Chosen". Self chosen.
If their is a Gawd and those are his "chosen" ? He is the biggest asshole in the universe.

It should indeed be wiped off the fucking map.

Israel has committed no war crimes. Israel has violated no laws.
You don't even know what a war crime is, nor, do you have any clue of international law, shit-for-brains.

Now, run along and make your bed.

Rashidun Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Umayyad Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbasid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caliphate of Córdoba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fatimid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're welcome to think so. Unfortunately for Zionists, the fact that Jews were among the many different peoples to inhabit Palestine throughout history doesn't mean that Jews have an exclusive right to rule over the area today. Withdraw to your 1948 borders and you'll have a leg to stand on regarding UN legitimacy, not that it would matter much.

As an avowed infidel, you aren't expected to understand or embrace the truth. You'll just have to watch as your tiny religion continues to dwindle and God's continues to expand rapidly. :lol:

too funny the un gave a nation to palestine and israel.....the arabs get greedy and want it all and attack israel and lose twice.....and now they want israel to give up what they won.....classic.....every nation was created out of thin air...those that can hold it and govern it get to keep it....

So, when did the Palestinians surrender to Israel?

i guess that is why they get to keep killing each other then....

Tell us what defines a Palestinian, idiot.
You don't even have one clue.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Tell us what defines a Palestinian, idiot.
You don't even have one clue.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Perhaps someone who has Palestine as the place of birth on their birth certificate.

Or, someone who moved to Palestine to become a citizen.

Forum List

Back