• Corporate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The People

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
So if you hate government, you must want corporations to rule us. I dont think a lot of people actually know what that really means. Anyway, is you hate Freedom and Democracy, just vote corporate if you care to vote.

Oh good, you can spot a loaded question...good for you. But you miss so many.

There are people here who openly and proudly express their hatred for Freedom and Democracy. They never lived without it. They trash the system that made them. They consume the host. They can have everything without fucking the people over but choose to have everything and fuck the people over. I have a hard time agreeing with that. I understand why they do it. Now here comes massive deregulation and massive loss of consumer protections. The massive transfer of wealth continues. Corporate rule. Ya gotta love it, eh? The shamelessness of the traitors astounds me. I see it now whether you vote or not. Same result.

So if you hate government, you must want corporations to rule us. I dont think a lot of people actually know what that really means. Anyway, is you hate Freedom and Democracy, just vote corporate if you care to vote.
WTF! Corporations govern us now.

Forum List

Back