Who do you trust more? Iran? Or the Republican Party?

I TRUST NO ONE.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

1- they are controlled by the warmongers - the Military Industrial Complex
2- the repugnants are also controlled by the religionists which have pledged to aid the Zionist state
3- the US deposed Iran duly elected prime minister in 1954
4- the US financially and militarily aided Iraq so that it would invade Iran
5- the US has attacked Iran's CIVILIAN aircraft
6- the US has financed paramilitary groups within Iran

Iran has

1- NOT ever invaded any country

Yo do the math

You go fuck yourself first Che. Before someone does it for you. I'm gonna go everything within my power to bring your little house of cards diown between now and 2016.
My agenda is to work my job, get my pay and send money off to various bill collectors. Conservatives have been threatening my agenda for decades so what else is new?

And just what is your "agenda"? The redistribution of other people's hard-earned wealth? The bastardization of American culture? The neutering of American military power? The selling out of this once great country to elements that would like to see us fail?
I am not the entire "left", I am not in control of any political agenda, I do not have a direct line to Obama and the power to tell him what to do. I am but one regular, everyday person. Quit addressing your comments to me as if I am emperor of the left and you represent the entire right, it's ludicrous to personalize this shit and blame me for the state of the world and your choice to get personally insulted by reality.

Your position is clear as a bell. I don't see you as part of the solution, only part of the problem.
You do not know shit about my position on anything because you lack the frontal lobes necessary to comprehend them. You really, really, reaaaaaallllly suck at political discussion because you do not listen.

Seriously? I'm listening to you but you haven't said anything yet, other than parroting the same group-speak I hear from everyone else like you.

Do ya'll get your news and opinions from the same source or something? Honestly, Jon Stewart, the Daily Kos, and the Democratic Underground are no reliable news sources. Maybe you should give a listen to FOX News once in awhile and find out what the other half knows.

I TRUST NO ONE.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

2- the repugnants are also controlled by the religionists which have pledged to aid the Zionist state

Iran has

Yo do the math

Yo do the spelling. Union teachers struck again.

And stop yelling. Just because you're loud nowhere near makes you right.

My agenda is to work my job, get my pay and send money off to various bill collectors. Conservatives have been threatening my agenda for decades so what else is new?

And just what is your "agenda"? The redistribution of other people's hard-earned wealth? The bastardization of American culture? The neutering of American military power? The selling out of this once great country to elements that would like to see us fail?
I am not the entire "left", I am not in control of any political agenda, I do not have a direct line to Obama and the power to tell him what to do. I am but one regular, everyday person. Quit addressing your comments to me as if I am emperor of the left and you represent the entire right, it's ludicrous to personalize this shit and blame me for the state of the world and your choice to get personally insulted by reality.

Your position is clear as a bell. I don't see you as part of the solution, only part of the problem.
You do not know shit about my position on anything because you lack the frontal lobes necessary to comprehend them. You really, really, reaaaaaallllly suck at political discussion because you do not listen.
"Knows" tons of bs though...

True, I know about tons of bullshit. That's because I was born with a bullshit detector, and you leftards set it off every time you parrot some crap from the Daily Kos, MSNBC, or the DU website.

Nobody's buying your crap anymore.

I TRUST NO ONE.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

Iran has

Yo do the math

I am right.

You did not, and could not rebut, nor refute my argument.

"Who do you trust more? Iran? Or the Republican Party?"
Neither, we trust YOU!!!
I hope to be able to visit and cross Iran soon
I hope you do too… Do you think anybody will miss you while you are rotting in their prison? Maybe I will…on second thought, nahhhh
The place is actually pretty nice and the people are friendly, their leadership just sucks balls. None of you have even considered that our sanctions and threats have helped keep the hard-liners in power all these years when most Iranians are relatively progressive and educated when compared to our "friends" the Saudis.

So much easier to quit trying to swim upstream and just go wherever the current takes you, isn't it?
It's interesting you use that metaphor, fighting the tide, or swimming upstream is a choice metaphor for futility.

Well it is after all, you Marxists who keep trying over and over, while expecting different results. You define the word "insanity".

I TRUST NO ONE.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

Iran has

Yo do the math

I am right.

You are fucking nuts. I won't bother to argue with a crazy person who regurgitates incoherent strings of text, in large letters.

Go punch yourself until you pass out. Then seek psychiatric consultation.

You people have some nerve talking about trust,

Obama, "If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period"

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky"
Obama didn't realize how much hater dupes loved scam red state insurance policies...500k bankruptcies/year for people who thought they had good insurance...
That was all Pubs could find on the Clintons in 8 years of witch hunts and lies? I thought gentlemen were supposed to lie about those things to protect the ladies. What a crock...

:crybaby:don't be such a cry baby

I TRUST NO ONE.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

Iran has

Yo do the math

I am right.

You are fucking nuts. I won't bother to argue with a crazy person who regurgitates incoherent strings of text, in large letters.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

Iran has

You do the math

I TRUST NO ONE.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

Iran has

Yo do the math

I am right.

BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS:

Repugnants

Iran has

You do the math

So what? Just what are you going to do about it? Anything? Nothing?

I thought so. You can't change anything. Here's a hint: If you really want to make a strong and lasting political statement, take a lesson from those Buddhist monks awhile back: Douse yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire. Be sure to have someone filming it so they can upload it to YouTube for the hilarity.

Shit, I'll even donate a gas credit card and a lighter to the cause. Just think: You'll be famous.

This whole thread is ridiculous. Do Republicans have a plan for wiping Israel off the map? Are they exclaiming "Death to America"? Have they financed, armed, and trained terrorists which have killed American soldiers?

When Iran rounded up our diplomats, they broke diplomatic conventions followed by every nation in the world.

Republicans blackmailed the President into extending the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts for the rich at the expense of the middle class and the poor.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans blocked millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans cut school lunches for children.
Republicans protected BP from investigation.
Republicans took us into Iraq.
Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him allowing Bin Laden to continue plotting against the US.
Republicans did nothing to prevent crazy North Korea from developing nuclear weapons.

So when you ask the question, "Who has damaged this country more and who is the greater threat, the Republicans or Iran?", the question pretty much answers itself.

Iran nuclear deal What each side won and lost

Republicans should at least study the deal before having such strong opinions. Especially after their never ending massive failures.

Figures you support giving Iran license to kill. Got any nitwit observations for us?
When you can't refute the facts, you "rant". Same old, same old.

What facts? You present DNC/Salon bs and mis-representations.
Show me which one is a misrepresentation and I'll prove it.

Come on people. With all of America's resources, if the Iranians did "something" we would know about it a minute after they did it.
Besides this deal involved the other biggest countries in the world, not just the US.

Republicans don't dare bring up those points. They don't dare.

Come on people. With all of America's resources, if the Iranians did "something" we would know about it a minute after they did it.
Besides this deal involved the other biggest countries in the world, not just the US.

Republicans don't dare bring up those points. They don't dare.

Do you have any idea how fast a nuclear weapon detonates and explodes? It's measures in milliseconds. When the Iranians do develop the weapons they seek, and when the first one is used against some country like Israel or the U.S., you won't know about it the "minute after they did it". You most likely won't even know what happened.

I'm a Republican and I'm bringing up this point.

"Blackmailed the president"? How is that possible? If Barry Hussein was a poker player you could take his house in a high stakes game in an hour. Barry is a weak leader who wouldn't even set conditions for opening diplomatic relations with Cuba much less try to get Iran to release American prisoners in a nuclear deal. Barry spent the first two years of his presidency apologizing for America's affluence and apparently vowed to bring the US down to a 3rd world country so that other 3rd world countries would like us more.

The Iranian Supreme leader has said they don't want a Nuke, and in Iran what he says goes. What hater dupes have is the same fear mongering bs that got us into Iraq. They'll never learn, the idiotic functional cowards.

"Blackmailed the president"? How is that possible? If Barry Hussein was a poker player you could take his house in a high stakes game in an hour. Barry is a weak leader who wouldn't even set conditions for opening diplomatic relations with Cuba much less try to get Iran to release American prisoners in a nuclear deal. Barry spent the first two years of his presidency apologizing for America's affluence and apparently vowed to bring the US down to a 3rd world country so that other 3rd world countries would like us more.
He apologized for GOP war mongering chicken hawk idiocy. Affluence, during Booosh's US/World meltdown? LOL

Last edited:
The Iranian Supreme leader has said they don't want a Nuke, and in Iran what he says goes. What hater dupes have is the same fear mongering bs that got us into Iraq. They'll never learn, the idiotic functional cowards.

And you believe them? Would you also believe someone if they said "I won't cum in your mouth, I promise"?

Better stock up on toothpaste and mouth wash. You're about to get a surprise, faggot.

And you believe them? Would you also believe someone if they said "I won't cum in your mouth, I promise"?

Better stock up on toothpaste and mouth wash. You're about to get a surprise, faggot.
Vulgar and stupid. Well done. WTF is wrong with you?

I trust Iranians to be Iranians and to look out for Iranian interests above all else.

I trust the Republican Party to be Republicans and to look out for the party's interests before those of the country.

As if the Democrats aren't solely interested in looking out for their party's interests? What has Obama done for the last seven years? I'll give you a hint here: He's campaigned. Everything he's done has been meticulously calculated to gain votes for the Democratic party.

You seriously don't think he really cares about gays, women, and minorities, do you? It's all about maintaining power.

What has Obama done?

Among MANY other truly amazing and historic accomplishments ..

11063784_887838811309174_7425502326246098126_n.jpg

Compare that to the letter the Repub traitors sent to Iran, guaranteeing them they could have any nukes they want.

Thank you, Mr. President.

:dance:

Forum List

Back