Who do you trust more? Iran? Or the Republican Party?

I trust Iranians to be Iranians and to look out for Iranian interests above all else.

I trust the Republican Party to be Republicans and to look out for the party's interests before those of the country.

As if the Democrats aren't solely interested in looking out for their party's interests? What has Obama done for the last seven years? I'll give you a hint here: He's campaigned. Everything he's done has been meticulously calculated to gain votes for the Democratic party.

You seriously don't think he really cares about gays, women, and minorities, do you? It's all about maintaining power.

You people have some nerve talking about trust,

Obama, "If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period"

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky"

They both want the same things, as reflected in everything they do - Iran to have have nukes and the downfall of the US.
I don't think Republican or Democrat apparatchiks think in terms of the advancement or downfall of America. I think they only live and breathe in terms of what gets them the most power, and the realization of that dream very often comes at the expense of America.

Subpoena for my emails?

I never got a subpoena .

What difference does it make now?

The Republican party is far more likely to do things to hurt America out of spite, the debt ceiling hostage crisis comes to mind, compared to them Iran is pretty much behaving itself these days.

Actually, we don't really want to destroy this country. Just your little part of it.

Walker/2016
"My little part of it"? You mean everyone who is not white and conservative? Go fuck yourself fascist.

You go fuck yourself first Che. Before someone does it for you. I'm gonna go everything within my power to bring your little house of cards diown between now and 2016.
My agenda is to work my job, get my pay and send money off to various bill collectors. Conservatives have been threatening my agenda for decades so what else is new?

And just what is your "agenda"? The redistribution of other people's hard-earned wealth? The bastardization of American culture? The neutering of American military power? The selling out of this once great country to elements that would like to see us fail?

I trust Iranians to be Iranians and to look out for Iranian interests above all else.

I trust the Republican Party to be Republicans and to look out for the party's interests before those of the country.

As if the Democrats aren't solely interested in looking out for their party's interests? What has Obama done for the last seven years? I'll give you a hint here: He's campaigned. Everything he's done has been meticulously calculated to gain votes for the Democratic party.

You seriously don't think he really cares about gays, women, and minorities, do you? It's all about maintaining power.
The topic starter asked about Iranians and Republicans.

However, I did address Democrats in my post which followed.

You people have some nerve talking about trust,

Obama, "If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period"

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky"
Obama didn't realize how much hater dupes loved scam red state insurance policies...500k bankruptcies/year for people who thought they had good insurance...
That was all Pubs could find on the Clintons in 8 years of witch hunts and lies? I thought gentlemen were supposed to lie about those things to protect the ladies. What a crock...

The Republican party is far more likely to do things to hurt America out of spite, the debt ceiling hostage crisis comes to mind, compared to them Iran is pretty much behaving itself these days.

Actually, we don't really want to destroy this country. Just your little part of it.

Walker/2016
"My little part of it"? You mean everyone who is not white and conservative? Go fuck yourself fascist.

You go fuck yourself first Che. Before someone does it for you. I'm gonna go everything within my power to bring your little house of cards diown between now and 2016.
My agenda is to work my job, get my pay and send money off to various bill collectors. Conservatives have been threatening my agenda for decades so what else is new?

And just what is your "agenda"? The redistribution of other people's hard-earned wealth? The bastardization of American culture? The neutering of American military power? The selling out of this once great country to elements that would like to see us fail?
I am not the entire "left", I am not in control of any political agenda, I do not have a direct line to Obama and the power to tell him what to do. I am but one regular, everyday person. Quit addressing your comments to me as if I am emperor of the left and you represent the entire right, it's ludicrous to personalize this shit and blame me for the state of the world and your choice to get personally insulted by reality.

"Who do you trust more? Iran? Or the Republican Party?"
Neither, we trust YOU!!!
I hope to be able to visit and cross Iran soon
I hope you do too… Do you think anybody will miss you while you are rotting in their prison? Maybe I will…on second thought, nahhhh

I'm not sure. Which one has all the crazies? You know......Like Louie Gohmert, and Ted Cruz? That's the bunch I don't trust.

Neither, we trust YOU!!!
I hope you do too… Do you think anybody will miss you while you are rotting in their prison? Maybe I will…on second thought, nahhhh
Many other countries' people can go there and see the sights and the friendly people, just not Americans whose idiot RW leaders have wrecked the world and brainwash you hater dupe fools...

Neither, we trust YOU!!!
The place is actually pretty nice and the people are friendly, their leadership just sucks balls. None of you have even considered that our sanctions and threats have helped keep the hard-liners in power all these years when most Iranians are relatively progressive and educated when compared to our "friends" the Saudis.

Walker/2016

I am not the entire "left", I am not in control of any political agenda, I do not have a direct line to Obama and the power to tell him what to do. I am but one regular, everyday person. Quit addressing your comments to me as if I am emperor of the left and you represent the entire right, it's ludicrous to personalize this shit and blame me for the state of the world and your choice to get personally insulted by reality.

Your position is clear as a bell. I don't see you as part of the solution, only part of the problem.

Neither, we trust YOU!!!
The place is actually pretty nice and the people are friendly, their leadership just sucks balls. None of you have even considered that our sanctions and threats have helped keep the hard-liners in power all these years when most Iranians are relatively progressive and educated when compared to our "friends" the Saudis.

So much easier to quit trying to swim upstream and just go wherever the current takes you, isn't it?

Your position is clear as a bell. I don't see you as part of the solution, only part of the problem.
You do not know shit about my position on anything because you lack the frontal lobes necessary to comprehend them. You really, really, reaaaaaallllly suck at political discussion because you do not listen.

You do not know shit about my position on anything because you lack the frontal lobes necessary to comprehend them. You really, really, reaaaaaallllly suck at political discussion because you do not listen.
"Knows" tons of bs though...

Neither, we trust YOU!!!

So much easier to quit trying to swim upstream and just go wherever the current takes you, isn't it?
It's interesting you use that metaphor, fighting the tide, or swimming upstream is a choice metaphor for futility.

Forum List

Back