who do you think were Underrated Rock Artists and put up a tune so we can hear them......

always thought Johnny was under rated....

I seen his brother Edgar along with Spirit and Wishbone Ash at a freakin roller skating rink in Indianapolis in '71' I think...

probably for like 10 bucks too.....i could have seen Hendrix,Jefferson Airplane and the Doors at the Anaheim Convention Center around 69-70 for 7 bucks ....but went to a party instead.....

i could have seen Hendrix,Jefferson Airplane and the Doors at the Anaheim Convention Center around 69-70 for 7 bucks ....but went to a party instead.....

:ack-1: Just what the hell were ya thinkin?
it was a great party though....a Cal St. frat party ...up in the Fullerton Hills......yea,nice....partying with the rich kids....

it was a great party though....a Cal St. frat party ...up in the Fullerton Hills......yea,nice....partying with the rich kids....

I understand, I have been at a few parties that were better than some concerts I have went to BUT!!!, I would have give your left nut to see the Doors...
i hung a lot with a guy who was a musician and he knew all the players at most of the clubs we went to and they were always giving us free passes to see concerts at the Anaheim Convention Center or the Long Beach Arena.....i have been to so many concerts with this dude that we thought nothing of missing some.....the way it went lol...

Forum List

Back