Who Do You Side With?

Because I think he's an asshole. But damned if I don't supposedly agree with a major chunk of what he stands for. Which makes me an asshole too, I guess. :lol:

Because I think he's an asshole. But damned if I don't supposedly agree with a major chunk of what he stands for. Which makes me an asshole too, I guess. :lol:

No, but you serve as an example of what's going on with our electorate today.

Unfortunately, we tend to vote on personalities instead of issues. It's why DumBama served two terms as President. He looked nice, dressed well, had a nice looking family, and spoke well with a teleprompter. Even after we realized the horrors of Hope and Change, he still won reelection because people generally liked him personally.

And here we go again: Donald Trump has no details on how he plans to do anything. His knowledge of foreign policy is a joke and his domestic solutions can't be realized without the consent of Congress and perhaps even the Supreme Court. But he is a mature, rugged and tough talking candidate that attracts many many people. His beautiful model wife, his success in entertainment, and his success in business made him a household name long before he thought of running.

Do I like his ideas too? I love them. Can they be done? Not likely. But I do like his mentality and direction. When Trump talks politics, he does so in the same way many of us talk politics with people at the bar, at work, or even at family gatherings. He's the most anti-politically correct candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back