Who Do You Side With?

Never3ndr

Silver Member
Feb 29, 2016
I know that a lot of people on this forum are pretty set in their political beliefs, however, I found this fun little website that may put things in a more explicit fashion. I got 84% with Bernie (far higher than I expected) and even was with Donald on 44% of the issues.

www.isidewith.com

Don't need a test to know I side with the constitution. Which means I side with Cruz

I side with Lex Luthor, Darth Vader, and Lucifer, but I can not stand Trump for some reason... ( Go Figure )

I know that a lot of people on this forum are pretty set in their political beliefs, however, I found this fun little website that may put things in a more explicit fashion. I got 84% with Bernie (far higher than I expected) and even was with Donald on 44% of the issues.

www.isidewith.com

I would be concerned... 84 % with Santa Claus Sanders. Might want to check up that you are living in this reality.

www.isidewith.com
I took this test a week or so ago. I sided 89% with Ted Cruz.

I side 89% with Ted Cruz

Last edited:
I took this a while back. If I'm not mistaken I was Ben Carson in the mid 90's followed by Trump also in the 90's.

John McAfee (Libertarian Party) 79%
Bernie Sanders 76%
Darryl W Perry (Libertarian Party) 70%
Hillary Clinton 70%
Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party) 66%

Last edited:
Being a libertarian, I knew some of the names, such as Gary Johnson. But that contraption considers me to be "strong to the right." Guess it's because I support laissez-faire economics. Hah!

Reasonably accurate for me:

2207805701.jpg

Don't need a test to know I side with the constitution. Which means I side with Cruz
That's fucking ridiculous.

Cruz isn't even eligible to be POTUS according to the US constitution. The fact that he is running for POTUS means he just wants to shit on the constitution. He is a traitor!

New Topics

Forum List

Back