Republican Team ISIS Fighters quitting their 'lost cause' fight.

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Are Republicans getting worried that ISIS terrorists are in retreat in Iraq and Syria?

Republicans politicized prayers that ISIS fighters conquer all of Iraq are going unanswered.

At the rate that Islamic State defenses are crumbling and fighters are running from fights in Iraq and Syria, by the time November gets here Trump and Cruz dare not bring up Obama's successful US led coalition against the very same bunch of killers that were the best thing to happen to Republicans since Benghazi.

Front-line commanders no longer speak of a scarily formidable foe but of Islamic State defenses that crumble within days and fighters who flee at the first sign they are under attack.

“They don’t fight. They just send car bombs and then run away. And when we surround them they either surrender or infiltrate themselves among the civilians,” said Lt. Gen. Abdul-Ghani al-Assadi, commander of Iraq’s counterterrorism forces, who is overseeing the latest Iraqi offensive to capture the town of Hit in Anbar province.

“Their morale is shaken. We listen to them on their communications devices. Their leaders are begging them to fight, but they answer that it is a lost cause. They refuse to obey orders and run away.”

In Syria and Iraq, the Islamic State is in retreat on multiple fronts

No, they’ll just lie about it as they usually do.

If this right-winger Republican lie was not cheerleading for ISIS I don't what else you could call it.

EconChick 10181473
So Jakey and NotFooled, do you know what Route Irish is? Do you know the significance of ISIS capturing it?

Wasn't Baghdad supposed to be overrun by ISIS by now?

Are Republicans getting worried that ISIS terrorists are in retreat in Iraq and Syria?

Republicans politicized prayers that ISIS fighters conquer all of Iraq are going unanswered.

At the rate that Islamic State defenses are crumbling and fighters are running from fights in Iraq and Syria, by the time November gets here Trump and Cruz dare not bring up Obama's successful US led coalition against the very same bunch of killers that were the best thing to happen to Republicans since Benghazi.

Front-line commanders no longer speak of a scarily formidable foe but of Islamic State defenses that crumble within days and fighters who flee at the first sign they are under attack.

“They don’t fight. They just send car bombs and then run away. And when we surround them they either surrender or infiltrate themselves among the civilians,” said Lt. Gen. Abdul-Ghani al-Assadi, commander of Iraq’s counterterrorism forces, who is overseeing the latest Iraqi offensive to capture the town of Hit in Anbar province.

“Their morale is shaken. We listen to them on their communications devices. Their leaders are begging them to fight, but they answer that it is a lost cause. They refuse to obey orders and run away.”

In Syria and Iraq, the Islamic State is in retreat on multiple fronts
Where do you come up with this crap?

Maybe the crap about republicans wanting ISIS to take over anything. Every Republican I know wishes ISIS never existed and would love it if they dropped off the face of the earth.

Yep, the Trump "We love blowin' stuff up" crowd can't wrap their heads around a long term strategy based on an intelligent, patient, battle plan. ISIS has lost 22% of their territory in the last 15 months and the steady course of the U.S. and it's allies of cutting off financing sources and destroying supply lines is working.

Tresha91203 13854953
Maybe the crap about republicans wanting ISIS to take over anything. Every Republican I know wishes ISIS never existed and would love it if they dropped off the face of the earth.

Then why do Republicans blame Obama for the rise of ISIS? Obama had nothing to do with the creation of ISIS? When ISIS was on offense in 2014 and early 2015 why did Republicans exaggerate their victories and declare the imminent fall of Baghdad and other parts of Shiite Iraq that had no chance of falling to ISIS. That was crap on the rightwing propaganda machine day in day out.

If Republicans truly wished ISIS never existed why didnt they support the U.S. President's reasoned, patient and workable plan to defeat them by requiring the men in the region to fight the ground fight in the lead. No Americans were to engage ISIS directly on the ground.

After al Qaeda attacked the U.S. Under Bush's watch 92% of Americans gave Bush a high approval rating. That's an example of all Anericans wishing Al Qaeda didn't exist. 92% Bush approval had to include almost all of the Democrats in this country.

ISIS did not attack the U.S. But every Republican posting their thoughts on the matter attacked Obama first and exaggerated the true threat of ISIS. It's been a relentless political smear against Obama based on THE existence of ISIS.

Republicans are therefore very pleased with the existence of ISIS.

Are you on record supporting our President and all he's done to degrade and eventually destroy ISIS IN Iraq and Syria.

Are you on record posting news once in a while when ISIS is being defeated.

ISiS had been losing assets, ground, leaders and fighters in Iraq and Syria for over a year now. Have you ever posted something that reports that good news?

I'm one of the few that posts Iraqi victories over ISIS. Do you do it? I find it hard to believe you wish ISIS didn't exist if you don't.

Tresha91203 13854953

Then why do Republicans blame Obama for the rise of ISIS? Obama had nothing to do with the creation of ISIS? When ISIS was on offense in 2014 and early 2015 why did Republicans exaggerate their victories and declare the imminent fall of Baghdad and other parts of Shiite Iraq that had no chance of falling to ISIS. That was crap on the rightwing propaganda machine day in day out.

If Republicans truly wished ISIS never existed why didnt they support the U.S. President's reasoned, patient and workable plan to defeat them by requiring the men in the region to fight the ground fight in the lead. No Americans were to engage ISIS directly on the ground.

After al Qaeda attacked the U.S. Under Bush's watch 92% of Americans gave Bush a high approval rating. That's an example of all Anericans wishing Al Qaeda didn't exist. 92% Bush approval had to include almost all of the Democrats in this country.

ISIS did not attack the U.S. But every Republican posting their thoughts on the matter attacked Obama first and exaggerated the true threat of ISIS. It's been a relentless political smear against Obama based on THE existence of ISIS.

Republicans are therefore very pleased with the existence of ISIS.

Are you on record supporting our President and all he's done to degrade and eventually destroy ISIS IN Iraq and Syria.

Are you on record posting news once in a while when ISIS is being defeated.

ISiS had been losing assets, ground, leaders and fighters in Iraq and Syria for over a year now. Have you ever posted something that reports that good news?

I'm one of the few that posts Iraqi victories over ISIS. Do you do it? I find it hard to believe you wish ISIS didn't exist if you don't.

Some pubs are assholes, just as some dems are. That is not news to you. I disagreed with both Pres Bush's and Pres Obama's handling of it all, nearly from the start. I am also on record here saying there's a LOT of Intel I am not privy to, and assume they made the best decisions they could based on more complete info.

I don't post ISIS's losses or retreats, nor do I post of their gains or advances.

I'm conservative fiscally and believe the federal government has gotten too bloated; however, I am socially "I don't care ... not my business," and do not advocate dismantling completely the EPA or DoE or such. I am definitely right of center overall, but the Republican party stinks just as bad as the Democratic party. Both parties have gone off the rails after purging their moderates and both parties are borderline extremists IMO. I mean, look at our candidates?!?! This is ridiculous.

I was just pointing out that if you talk to actual people, not just posts on a message board, you will find that most Republican real people do not wish ISIS success. Whackos abound here, in far higher concentrations than in the real world.

Trump or Sanders? Really? I am going to puke in the polling booth this time.

Tresha91203 13855105
I was just pointing out that if you talk to actual people, not just posts on a message board, you will find that most Republican real people do not wish ISIS success.

I don't know the Republicans you know. Every Republican I know blames Obama for the existence of ISIS. Every Republican talking head, every righty on forums, every rightwing politician, every right wing radio host,

I don't know every Democrat either but I do know that Dems helped give George Bush a 92% approval rating right after the WTC and Pentagon were hit by terrorists.

That why I write in broad terms. I have seen how both sides respond to the President's reaction to terrorist threats.

Based on those facts I have a valid complaint against the Republican in general reaction to a President's policy for combating terrorists.

Most Republicans here and on public display are quite happy that ISIS evolved on Obama's watch. It's not crap.

Tresha91203 13855105
I was just pointing out that if you talk to actual people, not just posts on a message board, you will find that most Republican real people do not wish ISIS success.

I don't know the Republicans you know. Every Republican I know blames Obama for the existence of ISIS. Every Republican talking head, every righty on forums, every rightwing politician, every right wing radio host,

I don't know every Democrat either but I do know that Dems helped give George Bush a 92% approval rating right after the WTC and Pentagon were hit by terrorists.

That why I write in broad terms. I have seen how both sides respond to the President's reaction to terrorist threats.

Based on those facts I have a valid complaint against the Republican in general reaction to a President's policy for combating terrorists.

Most Republicans here and on public display are quite happy that ISIS evolved on Obama's watch. It's not crap.

They aren't happy ISIS evolved on Obama's watch. They are pissed off about it. That's like saying dems were happy invading Iraq cost us so much in much more than money. So, people who think Pres Obama screwed up royally are happy about ISIS gains? Likewise, people who thought Pres Bush screwed up royally must have been happy about Hussein's rule ... right?

P.S. You should get some new friends. Looks like you surround yourself with the extremists on both sides.

Tresha91203 13855105
I disagreed with both Pres Bush's and Pres Obama's handling of it all, nearly from the start.

I agreed with Bush sending in the troops to remove the Taliban in Afghanistan under every nation's inherent right to self defense in response to an attack. And it became a NATO operation as well.

I agreed with Bush and Hillary Clinton in 2002 because of post 9/11/01 terrorist threats that the potential of Saddam Hussein stockpiling Chem/Bio weapons warranted the threat of use of military force if UN inspections were not resumed. Those inspections were not only resumed they were verifying the disarming of Iraq peacefully. So Bush ONLY lost my support when he forced inspectors out and invaded instead.Tresha91203

I needed no intelligence reports to know that UN inspections were working. It was all public at the time.

So I heartily protested the pending invasion of Iraq on those grounds. It was wrong and it sowed the seeds of ISIS.

I have agreed with Obama's continued military and diplomatic support in Afghanistan. I agreed with his getting us out of Iraq on Bush'd agreed timetable.

I absolutely agree with Obama's handling of the ISIS terrorist rampage in Iraq. And now the merits of his policy have begun to yield good progress with the Iraqis bearing the brunt of the battle as it should be.

Tresha91203 13855170
They aren't happy ISIS evolved on Obama's watch. They are pissed off about it. That's like saying dems were happy invading Iraq cost us so much in much more than money. So, people who think Pres Obama screwed up royally are happy about ISIS gains?

Think about what you've written there. You are not comparing terrorist activity to terrorist activity. You are not comparing Bush's 9/11 to Obama's ISIS threat to Iraq.

Neither president decided or wished those tragic events occurred. In both cases Americans should be pissed at the terrorists not the Presidents.

You decided to compare Bush's decision to end UN peaceful inspections and start a major war to Obama's non-decision to have ISIS invade Iraq. That's apples to oranges.

Americans had every right to be pissed at Bush for invading Iraq to find WMD when it became clear and admitted that no WMD was really there.

Obama inherited the seeds of ISIS because of Bush's 2003 bad decision to send UN inspectors home and start a war.

Bush gets wrath because he deserved it. He started a war and mishandled it.

That does not make opponents to Bush's deadly and costly decision happy that so much money was spent, lives lost, and laid the foundation for ISIS.

I gave the right comparison 9/11 under Bush. and 2014 ISIS under Obama.

How quaint. When the current IDIOT in Chief took over they didn't have control of Iraq.......Now some Leftist Idiot brags about it almost being retaken..................See...........looky looky.............

Obama lost the damned place.

Iraq was never Obama's place to lose. You can't lose a country that you never possessed.
ISIL wan't in control when he came to office...................HE LOST THE FUCKING PLACE by his policy.

correct, Al Qaeda was. Obama killed Bin Laden, Al Qaeda slinks into the shadows, and ISIS began to grow. Presently, ISIS is shrinking under Obama ... just like your brain is eaglett.

Iraq was never Obama's place to lose. You can't lose a country that you never possessed.
ISIL wan't in control when he came to office...................HE LOST THE FUCKING PLACE by his policy.

correct, Al Qaeda was. Obama killed Bin Laden, Al Qaeda slinks into the shadows, and ISIS began to grow. Presently, ISIS is shrinking under Obama ... just like your brain is eaglett.
As you deny that Obama did nothing but haul ass and leave a vacuum there................created another in Libya.............said it was great in Yemen and we got kicked out...........I guess if he was selling vacuum cleaners you could call his policy good..............I'm not buying his vacuum cleaners..................

He is a Fuck Up on foreign policy.........buy you are his love child.........and refuse to see it..............The Seals killed OBL.......

Deltex 13855224
If one googles Obama's unprecedented coalition this is about all you find.
An unprecedented coalition and the expanding fight against ISIL

What are you looking to find?

Deltex 9904192
. reporter just back from battle says he saw three ISIS tanks out in the open. No airstrikes by the Unprecedented Coalition. Unprecedented stupidity on the part of the administration.

Kurdish fighter ISIS has entered Syrian city of Kobani - CNN.com

Deltex posts when ISIS enters Kobane.

Deltex can't bear to post when his beloved ISIS fighters get their sorry asses driven out of Kobane.

Forum List

Back